Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I've posted a code bounty of 25 dollars to convert my floorplans into quickfort  (Read 996 times)

ringringlingling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

have a save file that you can download from the link provided in the bounty on Bountify.

I need someone to take the floorplans I have, (5 z levels) and turn them into quickfort templates, one for each floor.
They are out of order, it starts with level 2, then level 3, level 4, level 1, then level 5.  (I labeled most of them with a L 1, L 2, ect designation)

I know someone might suggest chromafort or picture fort, but I don't know how to use those applications to get them to do what I want.  I basically just don't want to hassle with the task and was hoping someone who is more inclined to this sort of work might enjoy doing it, or at least want to get paid for it.

this is the file https://mega.nz/file/gA90RSoJ#1FHefYg4fQgqsgwgUpTzFDhTz4LdOy3ERL4zazZQrA8
and this is the code bounty on Bountify https://bountify.co/need-someone-to-copy-my-fort-plans-from-dwarf-fortress-save-file-to-xml-for-quickfort-using-excel

ringringlingling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently Bountify has changed its policies, so bounties are only good for 7 days, and its been up for 2, so only 5 days left.  just a heads up.

Eniteris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have never a quickfort in my life, but I modified my df2html script to spit out quickfort blueprints (which worked surprisingly well as only only designated tiles have a non-black background)

Test it out, reply if it doesn't work, if it does work then donate the money to Toady or whoever.

Files

ringringlingling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounds complicated.  Why don't you brainiacs do all the heavy lifting while I rest my peabrain?  Seriously, its about an hours worth of work for half a tank of gas, and if you don't take it, it all goes to waste- i mean 'charity'.  1 day left.

Eniteris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The completed files are literally in the second link.