Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 228275 times)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.0.6] A Total Conversion Mod for 31.25
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2011, 11:28:06 am »

How about if u did "(Caste name) A humanoid of great stature?" that way we wouldnt have to look at the forum/manual each time to remember wat the castes are?

And nice a graphics pack for this game woot woot
There's only four, and it tells you what they do. You don't really need a manual/forum with that.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2011, 11:33:06 am »

How about if u did "(Caste name) A humanoid of great stature?" that way we wouldnt have to look at the forum/manual each time to remember wat the castes are?

And nice a graphics pack for this game woot woot
There's only four, and it tells you what they do. You don't really need a manual/forum with that.
"V"iewing every immigrant is annoying. It's easy to find out, but it is still a pain in the beard.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2011, 12:31:39 pm »

I do agree that having it visible in the 'U' menu would be nice, but not changing the 'v' -> 'z'.

EDIT: I am now having a joint attack of giant capybaras and scavengers. I think you should tone down the scavengers a bit.
EDIT2: I burrowed everyone into my dining hall/food stockpile and now the scavengers are looting me for all I'm worth.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:40:52 pm by JacenHanLovesLegos »
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2011, 12:35:32 pm »

I do agree that having it visible in the 'U' menu would be nice, but not changing the 'v' -> 'z'.

EDIT: I am now having a joint attack of giant capybaras and scavengers. I think you should tone down the scavengers a bit.
And remove Giant Omega Derp Monsters. Maybe some mutated ones instead, such as fallout type creatures :)

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2011, 02:57:52 pm »

I'm taking over the succession fort.  Shall I wait for 1.0.7 to come out?

I'm releasing the graphics for 1.0.7, so we had better wait until then. Glad to hear it's not dead in the water. Seeing as we already have a decent amount of people lining up we shouldn't keep them waiting to long. The biggest thing in 1.0.7 is going to be graphics, but that could take a few weeks to release. So go ahead and start when you're ready.

EDIT2: I burrowed everyone into my dining hall/food stockpile and now the scavengers are looting me for all I'm worth.

I'll see what I can do, I suppose I could mess around with the caste names. As for the scavangers they're only really tough for beginning forts, after a few months they become no worse then buzzards. Flightless angry buzzards.

And remove Giant Omega Derp Monsters. Maybe some mutated ones instead, such as fallout type creatures :)

The only difficult creatures are down in the caverns. It's supposed to be a dark hole that you want to avoid :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:07:05 pm by IT 000 »

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2011, 03:32:24 pm »

The only difficult creatures are down in the caverns. It's supposed to be a dark hole that you want to avoid :P
I detect a sex joke :))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2011, 07:14:10 pm »

Well considering my fort is almost entirily in that 'dark hole' I suppose I am the master of deep dark hole plunging and claiming.
Nom nom nom

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2011, 07:32:25 pm »

Well considering my fort is almost entirily in that 'dark hole' I suppose I am the master of deep dark hole plunging and claiming.
Gonna go get cave lobsters from that deep hole? Be careful, there's some deadly diseases in there! (FB's)
lol. In reality, everything is just one big sex joke.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2011, 07:58:10 pm »

Gonna go get cave lobsters from that deep hole? Be careful, there's some deadly diseases in there! (FB's)
lol. In reality, everything is just one big sex joke.
I had giant spitting ticks made of blood, so I left. :D
Nom nom nom

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2011, 09:02:07 pm »

Wow did I really say that? This is the eighth or ninth time today something I've said could have been taken sexually. :P

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

Wow did I really say that? This is the eighth or ninth time today something I've said could have been taken sexually. :P
CIRCUS YEAH!

Everything is a sex joke. Everything

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2011, 10:21:31 pm »

Well I just came in contact with a Gloomapeck... ya that was messed up. I wouldn't be complaining if it hadn't shown up before I got to summer. its now named Woodchop.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2011, 01:22:35 am »

Ok IT here is my first video for my LP of this Mod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6eBsM41y00

If u want to check it out be my guest and anything u have to say would be appreciated ^_^
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2011, 01:26:50 am »

I watched it, it looks nice (I especially like the brown grass in that location), but trees look weird (like chairs and tubes).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2011, 06:55:12 am »

Also if u would like to know here is the link to the playlist my LP{ of this mod will be on

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B428D5664C562B7B
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 111