Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 226982 times)

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.0.6] A Total Conversion Mod for 31.25
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2011, 12:15:40 am »

One normal winter day resulted in a human expedition sent out to a very normal place. Plagued by dogs, desert scum and soon by zombies, they moved underground where they could hold out against zombie invasion. This is their story fort.

neat. i like it. it can be easily blocked off. what will you use? hatches? bridges? walls?

and also, jerky could be replaced with dried. like so: +dried peas+ or +dried [insert name of an animal, preferrably cat] meat+

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:50 am »

i still haven't got my answer: how many cereals grow per tile?

I suppose I answered it a tad subtitle. Long story short, I can't give you an exact number right now. I thought that CLUSTERSIZE had an effect on farming plants. However if Patchouli and the wiki are up to date I am wrong, and the farm plants will yield the same as vanilla plants. It's going to go under some !!SCIENCE!! soon. Then I can get back to you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote][/spoiler]

Not that it matters, all plants have the same clustersize and either way would give you the same amount of food as the next plant.

i think in meals the jerky should be removed and replaced with soup.

Good catch.

and also, jerky could be replaced with dried. like so: +dried peas+ or +dried [insert name of an animal, preferrably cat] meat+

Can't, it would show up as +peas dried+

One normal winter day resulted in a human expedition sent out to a very normal place. Plagued by dogs, desert scum and soon by zombies, they moved underground where they could hold out against zombie invasion. This is their story fort.

Great fort JacenHans! :D

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2011, 01:39:11 am »

How the hell does bee keeping work? >.<
I thought that any hive would do? D:

Edit: I think I'm going to document my newest fort :3
Make a neat little story and all that. Of course my writing skills aren't the best, but I'm sure it could keep someone entertained xD
I'll put a thread in the RP section when I finish the first part. Just so I don't clog this thread up with all of it :3

Edit edit: The first post is up! Get it while it's hawt!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:09:10 am by Lolzwheejars »

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2011, 08:21:49 am »

neat. i like it. it can be easily blocked off. what will you use? hatches? bridges? walls?
I have an aboveground palisade/farm that I wall off in case of an invasion. The only thing I depend on caravans for is weapons and armor. And I have copper, iron and coal.

And what's the difference between Daunting and Spitting infected?

And I just got a skulkinginfected riding a camel.

And the enlightened are battling some scrawn infected who got across the river. I love this mod!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:20:23 am by JacenHanLovesLegos »
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 28, 2011, 06:20:03 pm »

Alright, I put a few finishing touches on the tileset, I'm still not happy with the sand and the walls need some touches. However, it's still quite a sight compared to the old roguelike graphics.

A few notable places.

An Oasis from the terrors surrounding it.

A Privation Stronghold Hidden behind lines and lines of steep mountains.

Tundra in the southern hemisphere of the world. No colder then the rest of the world.

A new Embark is launched Between a haunted marsh and a peaceful forest.

A member of the Expedition team and beautiful text to.

A New Land will it bring life? Death? Riches and Glory or Failure and Death? Only one way to tell.

-----

All I have to do is create a few more profession tiles and add them. Other then that everything is done. Animals don't have any tiles yet, they will be added in 1.0.8

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

Savolainen5

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a wug.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:47 pm »

Oh, Armok, it's beautiful!  So beautiful!
A small creature sometimes found on paper.  It is small.  Its eyes are black. It is adored by children for its cuteness.
(On a picture of cavies):
We see a family of small land rodents.
Dwarfs see masterpiece roasts.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 28, 2011, 10:07:33 pm »

The fort I posted: Mutated infected happened. Fort afterwards: Scavengers. Reclaim: Desert human ambush leaves one ecstatic human locked in the food stockpile. Luckily, she had no firends. Only a baby and a husband. Hopefully the warlord caravan will help.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 28, 2011, 10:42:20 pm »

Alright, I put a few finishing touches on the tileset, I'm still not happy with the sand and the walls need some touches. However, it's still quite a sight compared to the old roguelike graphics.

A few notable places.

An Oasis from the terrors surrounding it.

A Privation Stronghold Hidden behind lines and lines of steep mountains.

Tundra in the southern hemisphere of the world. No colder then the rest of the world.

A new Embark is launched Between a haunted marsh and a peaceful forest.

A member of the Expedition team and beautiful text to.

A New Land will it bring life? Death? Riches and Glory or Failure and Death? Only one way to tell.

-----

All I have to do is create a few more profession tiles and add them. Other then that everything is done. Animals don't have any tiles yet, they will be added in 1.0.8

it's... it's ...*sniff* beautiful! a really good tileset!. *cries*

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 29, 2011, 12:11:39 am »

Nice IT, can't wait to use it :3
You've done a good deal with this, and it's really awesome. I remember embarking in a sinister jungle. . . Everything was moving! It was like "Oh gawd D:" But I dunno if that was because of some weird stuff I did while replacing files(because God only knows I could only screw up the most simplest things) but it still looks like I'm using some pseudo-graphics from Phobeus.

Also, I found a glitch I do believe. While Re-embarking into my story point for the furking third or fourth time, the last time there was a siege. And when I re-embarked there were still infected there. My first thought was that I was just going to be instantly brutalized. But I checked the units list and they were marked as friendly until the next siege came. At that point they became Hostile, but the newer infected starting killing the older infected. Was amazing to watch my job get that much easier =D

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 29, 2011, 12:38:25 am »

Maybe the old zombies didn't like the new ones. 8)
IT, this is the 1st tileset I am considering using out of my own volition. Nice work. :)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 29, 2011, 01:30:45 am »

*cries like hell* it's so beutiful! i MUST PLEASE THE BLOOD GOD!!! *sacrifices all the kittens in his fort (namely 32 of them)*

is THIS enough to make you at least shadily predict the date of 1.0.7 release, IT? kittens are dying because of you!
and are made into *kitten jerky*!

*the user got suspended for 13 nanoseconds for this post. reason: being high*

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 29, 2011, 02:02:34 am »

*cries like hell* it's so beutiful! i MUST PLEASE THE BLOOD GOD!!! *sacrifices all the kittens in his fort (namely 32 of them)*

is THIS enough to make you at least shadily predict the date of 1.0.7 release, IT? kittens are dying because of you!

What.

Anyways this is one of my favorite DF mods, and you sir great creator of this mod are awesome.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 29, 2011, 02:04:43 am »

You should be banned from your own fort for letting the cat population hit that high! I have one wild cat. ONE! And it's got nards to keep from having the filthy wild male spores reach its depths. Alternatively, I have some dogs and pigs. Unfortunately, pigs don't seem to reproduce in large numbers =/

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 29, 2011, 02:36:39 am »

i was planning on doing a thermonuclear catsplosion, but then read on the wiki that it ain't possible anymore. serves me right for not reading the article till the end.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 29, 2011, 09:29:21 am »

that is a really nice tileset, probably the first one I'm ever going to use.  Anyways lookng good so far, and the new df release seems not too far of, so you should have plenty to do soon, haha.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 111