Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 228224 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.0.6] A Total Conversion Mod for 31.25
« Reply #647 on: May 29, 2011, 12:52:33 pm »

you know what? i just realised. theese past few days... i have been just watching this post. not playing DoW2 (although i finished retribution (kind of a dissapointment) couple of days ago), or Fallout 2 and New Vegas, just sitting here. watching. for a new post about the new version. sitting...

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 29, 2011, 01:27:18 pm »

you know what? i just realised. theese past few days... i have been just watching this post. not playing DoW2 (although i finished retribution (kind of a dissapointment) couple of days ago), or Fallout 2 and New Vegas, just sitting here. watching. for a new post about the new version. sitting...

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

Play some corrosion? Make a story? Create suicide lever to the most epic Compound eva? :3

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 29, 2011, 06:08:36 pm »

I like the story at the beginning. Sounds like an awesome mod.

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 30, 2011, 06:26:25 am »

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

Play some corrosion? Make a story? Create suicide lever to the most epic Compound eva? :3

i am playing corrosion. there's no idea running through my head (gotta install a cave spider webbed trap) for a story, did that suicide lever (4 Z level drop, into a river.), pulled the lever.

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2011, 01:59:05 pm »

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

i am playing corrosion. there's no idea running through my head (gotta install a cave spider webbed trap) for a story, did that suicide lever (4 Z level drop, into a river.), pulled the lever.

(8)Now to do it all again! (8) xD
Be patient, and sacrifice virgins. That always works. ;3

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2011, 06:02:10 pm »

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

Better yet, sacrifice non-virgins infront of their kids!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD ZOMBIE GOD!

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 31, 2011, 10:43:17 am »

watching....

sitting.....

waiting......

Better yet, sacrifice non-virgins infront of their kids!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD ZOMBIE GOD!

have you tried KITTEN VIRGINS?? BLOOD FOR THE ZED GOD!

and, also, IT, can you remove the bracer, and replace it with a piece of hand armour just as tough, and name it bracer? it's kinda stupid for 2H weapons to be affected by a shield that actually COVERS your forearm. like so:

Lolzwheejars

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_EXOTIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 31, 2011, 06:38:59 pm »

Lul. Why not just sacrifice the entire household? Along with the house...

I think I foundeth a bug. I reclaimed a lost fort that was under siege when I abandoned it, and when I re-embarked all the hostile zombehs were "friendly" until the next siege came and they switched to "hotstile". They also attacked the newer invading zombies. It was strange. I don't know if this is a general game bug, or if its a bug for you mod.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 31, 2011, 06:42:50 pm »

Lul. Why not just sacrifice the entire household? Along with the house...

I think I foundeth a bug. I reclaimed a lost fort that was under siege when I abandoned it, and when I re-embarked all the hostile zombehs were "friendly" until the next siege came and they switched to "hotstile". They also attacked the newer invading zombies. It was strange. I don't know if this is a general game bug, or if its a bug for you mod.
It's a general bug. Goblins do it in vanilla, apparently.

noob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 01, 2011, 12:53:57 am »

Are zombies meant to be at peace with the desert humans?
LOSING IS FUN!

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 01, 2011, 01:32:57 am »

Necro910 answered it. It's been around since 40d.

Spoiler: Necro910 (click to show/hide)

Are zombies meant to be at peace with the desert humans?

No, if desert humans are spotted by the zombies they will get attacked. Desert Humans just have a habit of sneaking past.

and, also, IT, can you remove the bracer, and replace it with a piece of hand armour just as tough, and name it bracer? it's kinda stupid for 2H weapons to be affected by a shield that actually COVERS your forearm. like so:

Yeah, I do agree there, maybe just a Heavy Metal Glove or something. We'll see.

-----

Question: RL is rearing it's ugly head again. Pressing matters are coming up and I really need to put most of my effort into RL. Now the tileset is done. The only thing I don't have installed is the custom profession tiles (They are about 90-95% done) But I doubt I'll have time to get them finished within the next few of weeks. Would it be okay if I released 1.0.7 without the custom profession tiles? Then I could release them with 1.0.8, this way you can get some time before the next release of DF.

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 01, 2011, 06:02:11 am »

yes, taht would be okay.

Heavy Metal Glove

HEAVY METAL!

nah, just add gaunlets or something, and make them cover the entire forearm, but not hands and name them "bracers"

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:08 pm »

When I download it and follow the instructions for setting it up, it works as if I had duplicated the raws. I can play as forgotten beasts and nurse sharks for some reason, but whenever I start to embark or start an adventurer, it crashes. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how do I fix it?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111