Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111

Author Topic: =-~Corrosion~-= [UPDATING] ***43.x (thanks Evil Bunny)*** <<Infected>>  (Read 226894 times)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: =-~Corrosion~-= [v1.1.13] ***34.11*** <<New Creature Graphics>>
« Reply #1605 on: May 08, 2014, 05:40:38 pm »

If you want me to assist feel free to ask!
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: May 12, 2014, 09:31:31 am »

Honestly if I had any clue what was wanted and what direction to take this I'd be more than willing to try reviving it. It's a fun mod in and of itself and letting it sink into obscurity would be a terrible shame.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1607 on: May 12, 2014, 11:12:42 am »

Honestly if I had any clue what was wanted and what direction to take this I'd be more than willing to try reviving it. It's a fun mod in and of itself and letting it sink into obscurity would be a terrible shame.
Seeing three modders that want to keep it alive, I dont this will be a problem. :) Obviously doing more than just updating it would mean adding a personal note to ITs work.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

magnum2016

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: May 12, 2014, 05:27:27 pm »

Oh please if you guys could update this and bring in more features that would be amazing

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: May 12, 2014, 06:18:46 pm »

You could make it a collaborative mod, since there is at least three instrested. It'd stray from IT's view (whatever it may have been) fast though.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: May 12, 2014, 06:32:55 pm »

You could make it a collaborative mod, since there is at least three interested. It'd stray from IT's view (whatever it may have been) fast though.

I was thinking the same. And keeping true to whatever the idea was could be a small issue, but there should be enough to work with to try and stay more or less in the ballpark. Don't quite care for the uh... I guess, tribal-ness, of the Privation civ though. Never struck me like they'd be illiterate to the point of calling gemstones shinies like a bunch of idiots who haven't learned the word gem, especially since this mod feels like it isn't centuries after the shit hit the fan, more like a couple decades at most.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1611 on: May 26, 2014, 09:10:46 am »

I know I am slapping a UI on everything I mod, but how about this idea:

A small .exe with a button for each modder who wants to make changes. So people download IT's Corrosion, run the .exe and see "Meph's Changes: Yes/No", "Deon's Changes: Yes/No", and "Splint's Changes: Yes/No". People can then mix these as they see fit. Would be best of IT's files would be mostly untouched and the community contributions would be saved in new files, mostly additions instead of changes in the core mod, but this could be easily done. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: May 31, 2014, 12:40:12 pm »

Honestly the majority of what I'd be doing is flavor and possibly some weapon changes, if only because I only have a very basic grasp of reactions and damn-near zero ability with creatures.

Something I would say this mod would benefit greatly from is standardized materials for everything except humans and zombies (that is to say "exposed/infected" and the other civs,) as well as a better salvage system since even the caste descriptions imply it hasn't been very long since everything hit the fan, though come next release I am a little worried about how trees are going to be handled. I do have to give the semi-makeshift weaponry credit though, that's an awesome touch.

bowie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 22, 2015, 06:43:02 am »

Bump  :)
Must... Eat... Demon... Rat ARGLEBLARGH *crash* OMNOMNOMNOM
Tastes.. like... SAAAAATAAAAAAAAN!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 22, 2015, 12:53:48 pm »

This concept could probably stand updating. Any takers? Anyone?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 22, 2015, 01:27:08 pm »

Please don't necro a mod thread unless you want to update it. IT 000 appears to be gone for ~2.5 years now.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 22, 2015, 01:37:06 pm »

Please don't necro a mod thread unless you want to update it. IT 000 appears to be gone for ~2.5 years now.

Actually I was considering trying to do so myself. Seems zombie apocalypse is the only general theme that hasn't been updated yet, discounting people trying to survive evil biomes now.

Of course I may just use it as a starting point and try to make something else out of it.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: January 22, 2015, 04:15:09 pm »

Actually I was considering trying to do so myself. Seems zombie apocalypse is the only general theme that hasn't been updated yet, discounting people trying to survive evil biomes now.

Of course I may just use it as a starting point and try to make something else out of it.
The post wasn't aimed at you, but yeah zombie apocalypse (as opposed to post-apoc, which is ruled by Deon) is kind of sparse. If you do update this, please remember to rename raisin to resin. I don't think IT got that right and it bugged me to no end.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 22, 2015, 04:21:30 pm »

The post wasn't aimed at you, but yeah zombie apocalypse (as opposed to post-apoc, which is ruled by Deon) is kind of sparse. If you do update this, please remember to rename raisin to resin. I don't think IT got that right and it bugged me to no end.

I know, but it did save me the trouble of having to dig up the thread with a search myself if I get to something similar and for a link.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 01, 2016, 03:39:08 pm »

I apologize for necroing this post, but could anybody update this mod to 43.05?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 111