Bay 12 Games > Announcements

The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2011

(1/1)

Toady One:
The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2011

Mission Status

March was a month of true championship.  It's hard to comprehend the generosity you have shown us.  With pride in our chest and the wind in our sails we will plow into next month like it didn't know what was coming.

Imagine what the adventurer could possibly be thinking as he approaches the great stone walls of the city, stretching as far as he can see.  Once inside, men and beasts fill the streets.  He finds himself in a great wooden canyon of stores and shop fronts, all with signs advertising their wares.  You should now begin to see the possibilities.  Cities are so big you could have as many adventures as before without having to ever leave the city gates.  But first the cities must be built and this is but the first stage from which to leap off into glory.

Congratulations to those who supported us!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for a great month!  I've already started on the town maps, and I expect the bulk of the time for this release will be spent working on markets and getting people to move between villages and town, though it'll also take a little while to get all of the furniture and items realized properly according to the stored world gen amounts.  We should have many sponsored animals coming in during this next major release as well, and then we'll do another round of bug fixes much like the one that just happened.  The release after that will focus on village/town schedules and mine/mineral stuff.

March:     $4220.20
February:  $2113.11
January:   $2158.91
December:  $9416.16
November:  $4030.76

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either an ASCII Art Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  An ASCII Art Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version