Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Running

(1/14) > >>

Johnfalcon99977:
Spoiler: Blarg (click to show/hide)This is a second attempt at a suggestion game after Paranoia died of a heart attack. I have a good plot (I hope) for this one.

Note: This is SUPER SERIOUS game. Mostly because I have no sense of humor. Feel free to pop in a joke or two sometimes, but don't go overboard.

You wake up in your apartment. Last night was somewhat of a blur. Aw well, may as well get up, not like theres anything else to do.

Your apartment is quite crappy. Mostly because you can't exactly afford a five star hotel. Its a little on the small side.
The door out of here is right in front of your bed. To your left is your closet, and your couch and TV. To your right is the door to your bathroom and a small table, and your kitchen. On the table is a phone, a radio, and a picture of you and a girl. You seem to be about nine in the photograph.

Whats the first thing you do?

Tarran:
Go and brush your teeth.

Johnfalcon99977:
You get up, and go to the kitchen sink. You take a brush next to it and the toothpaste and begin to brush. You look into the mirror.

You look plain, unremarkable, with a small stubbly growing on your chin. You would easily blend into a crowd if it wasn't for your eyes. Your red and blue eyes.

Perhaps you should get something to we-

The radio turns on, exactly when you have set it to go off. A woman with a monotone voice speaks out:

"The killcount keeps rising in Northern Africa as NATO involvment increases. NATO leader Roel Maikel justifies their present by saying that new oil reservoirs found in..."

Tarran:
"What a pointless waste of human life."

Turn the radio off and check your kitchen for food.

Johnfalcon99977:
You would say that the killing is pointless, but then you'd be a hypocrite. You go over to the radio, turn it off, and open your drawer. Your SMG and Pistol sits there. You also take a closer look at the photo. You notice a third person. Under it, you see the names "Leo, Allie, and Johnny". The child-ish nicknames amuse you. Of course, the real names are "Leonardo, Alice, and Johnathan". You being Leonardo.

You think about those times before you ran. They were so happy.

But now times have changed. You can't go back. Not intill you put a bullet in his face...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version