Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Let's play Mount and Blade:Warband  (Read 10534 times)

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's play Mount and Blade:Warband
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 02:15:45 pm »

NRDL your vote came in too late so we invaded the vaegirs.

First we took two of there castles and then fought off there assault to retake:

After that a lord from the kergrit knatine defected to use giving us two lords in total.
Taking my two lords I moved to take sargoth:

and got one hell of a blade:

After this I fought some skirmishes with the vaegirs:

My plan is to take Reyvadin next and some of the surrounding castles and hold them off at the river until I can get more lords.
If you think I should do something else say so.

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 04:37:06 pm »

Update: I got another lord but due to lack of troops I made peace with the vaegirs.
They sieged me twice:

numbers can't beat me!

The nord have lost Tihr there last city so do we:
A:help the nords again......
B:moop up the rest of there castles?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:07:32 pm by Light forger »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 04:29:53 am »

B.

Also, for the record, you are awesome. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »

B.

Also, for the record, you are awesome.

I agree on both points.

What companions do you have?  It might be fun to give a noble companion a castle.  Although, I imagine most "standard" lords to be better equipped.

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 12:34:21 am »

I'm taking a new way of telling the Let's Play so tell me if you like it.

Cog stood before his lords "For to long have we protected the nords and received NOTHING in return. For to long has our enemys gained power from there land which we tried to defend for them. For to long has King Ragnar giving nothing to us and not accepted that he was unable to rule his people or hold so much as one city. For to long have we wasted our men and silver on this fools that changes now! We will take there few castles and let there noble join us or die to our might. Tomorrow we go to the north and take whats is rightfully ours!" Cog sat down on his throne "gather your men at dawn we ride.". Two of the castles of the nords fell with out issue as there troops fell from blade and bolt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cog stood infront of the last castle of the nords he paced quickly around his men and lords. "Here is were our payment is finished King Ragnar stand inside his last bastion. We will show him that is is unable to hold such a unnoticeable parcel of land for his kingdom. No mercy will be wasted on this worthless imposter of a king. Today our blade and bolt will show him what a true king looks like!" Cog turned around and saw a blob of steel charging down from the castle "It seems the defenders of this hold will see our might before they fall to it.".

The soldiers fell to hails of bolts and swarms of axes rained down on them. As the last few soldiers fell or fled Cog came to Ragnar bound in strong iron chains. To Ragnar he said "We have given much to your people..... but at the same time you have lead them to there demise you will go to that castle and tell your lords to join me.... if you do not you will die." Cog looked at him strait in the eye to show there was no mercy for him if he failed. "Release him and let him go to his lords!" Cog yelled at the guards. As the king grew to a black dot in the distance Cog went to his tent he would give him a hour nothing more nothing less.

As Cog came to the castle He yelled up "Ragnar come out with your lords and bow to you king!". To this a arrow came down Cog easily blocked it Ragnar came to the gate "we will hold this castle forever you whelp!" he yelled. So be it Cog said quietly "he will die...slowly".
The defender fought with all there might but in the end Ragnar's nobles fled he was left to die. Mounting a horse he fled Cog raged and threw a battle axe with one might blow heaving off one of his arm. Never return Cog yelled "least you die in ways unspeakable!". The nords are done he said quietly and our empire has just began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Rolf become a noble and someone from the nords joined us the rest are wondering around the next target is easy swadia but, for now we are to weak from the nords to mount a invade. Due to my ever increasing number of nobles we need a wife so do we:

A.marry one of my nobles daughter/sister(Very easy)
B.marry a king of some faction daughter(very hard)?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:36:25 am by Light forger »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 09:31:29 am »

Rolf?  ROFL!

Good job.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2011, 09:32:06 am »

A. 

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2011, 09:52:53 am »

Oh my god, It's like Mount & Blade: Repercussions of Evil.

I'm taking a new way of telling the Let's Play so tell me if you like it.

I love it.

I choose B. Seal an alliance with marriage!
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2011, 02:11:21 pm »

Bbbbb b.
and try to marry the swadian king's daughter if he has one I just play the orginal M&B so I'm not educated much on this game.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 11:11:28 am »

Cog paced around his throne room his lord stood around harassing him about his lack of a wife or heir. One of the lords Hugo stepped foreword "my lord take my daughter as your wife to show the other kingdom we do not need there weakly blood line.". He stepped back quickly once Cog's hand flew to his bastard sword which for some macabre reason he never cleaned and was so caked with blood it looked pure black. He stopped "I do know I need a heir and wife my lords however, we should not waste this chance within our self's I will ride to the rhodoks tonight and pick out my wife.".

Entering the castle at Jelkala after winning the tournament he walked around the castle looking at the fair maidens. Then a scout rushed in " my lord the vaegirs have declared war on us!" Cog gathered his troops and headed out the vaegirs would regret interrupting him.

Cog meet with his lord "It seems the vaegirs are trying to take sargoth back from us..... we can not let this happen we will break the siege of sargoth and take wercheg from them.". After breaking the siege of sargoth a second force of vaegirs arrived with king yaroglek at there head. Cod meet with them "you DARE to attack us you sons of rats we will crush you under our heel." yarglek replied "you are nothing more than a bastard son of a whelp of a noble you think you can win versus us?" Cog grinned a evil foul grin "we have done that before...". The battle was waged under the blows of spears, bolts and axes wave after wave of vaegirs were killed. As Cog walked across the hills littered with cooling corpses he looked to wercheg the next step in his empire.

Note: I had some things to do in RL so the update has been slow but the next on should be back to a normal pace. I figured I would tell you about my troop tree. First we have soap makers as recruits haulers are the next level up, followed by the tree splitting in to axedwarfs or crossbowdwarfs. The crossbow goes up the line normaly I was *clever* and give them throwing axe instead of melee weapon so near by troops get mauled for the mounted crossbows they are called horse lords and have javelins and a lance.The melee line has axelords who only have two handed axes and the elite axedwarf with a huscarl's shield and guess what a axe. In cavalry we have noble and barons both are set up to be heavy duty anti-infantry.  With the wife thing I could find king graveth's daughter because he does not have one and when I left jelkala the vaegirs declared war.         
Pages: 1 2 [3]