Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 142138 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.
« on: April 04, 2011, 03:02:35 pm »

Spoiler: Story (click to show/hide)

Remember, BOLD YOUR ACTIONS. Non-bolded actions are UNACCEPTABLE. And WILL be PUNISHED by making you feel like a CENTERFOLD.

Also, I won't mind if you roleplay.

Spoiler: Chaos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Attributes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Weapon effectiveness. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Example Sheet (click to show/hide)

Players:
*GM note: All of these listed below are outdated. This is due to the rule changes at about page 98. I'm too lazy to change these.
1:
Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

2:
Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

3:
Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

4:
Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

5:
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

6:
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

7:
Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

8:
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:49:25 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn -1: Char sheetz time.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »

first reply!
ok, looking over my char

EDIT: messy "[/abbr]" showing up, and I'll write up a bio.
other than that spot on.

EDIT 2: Quick Bio: Polymorphing is fun, and with practice I have become a master. I'm glad the dwarven mage taught me all this and even gave these strange ... aluminum ... armor pieces and shields, they have helped throughout my life.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:17:25 pm by TolyK »
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:09:54 pm »

second reply!
I changed my stats once again after Intelligence nerf, but you probably missed it. Fixed version in the spoiler.
Spoiler: Fixed Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 03:11:26 pm »

I also apologize but, y'know. you gotta jump on a good RTD when you see it unless you wanna be on the waiting list forever. ^^ I didn't see the bio field in the character sheet but I'll go ahead and write one up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 03:17:17 pm »

first reply!
ok, looking over my char

EDIT: messy "[/abbr]" showing up, and I'll write up a bio.
other than that spot on.
Fixed.

second reply!
I changed my stats once again after Intelligence nerf, but you probably missed it. Fixed version in the spoiler.
Spoiler: Fixed Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Updated.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 03:18:01 pm »

added bio also  ;)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 03:19:50 pm »

added bio also  ;)
Added to your char sheet.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 03:26:57 pm »

Hmm, do you have a list of the Precursors or should I just make one up?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 03:38:58 pm »

There's no list of precursors. They transcend even the gods. No one knows anything about them but that they were the beginning of everything.

As for gods, no list, so go crazy, because since very few gods have died, there are a lot of gods.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 03:47:11 pm »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 03:57:22 pm »

Darvi, you get a congratulatory :3 for simply mentioning that guy, let alone knowing his full name. (Next you'll tell me you're a Nepeta fan and earn a <3. >.>) Anyway, I assign spheres along with a name? If so, I worship Isaia, Goddess of Glory & Fortune.

Also, Bio added, fixed the missing notation in Toughness. Gragh, it's so difficult to resist minmaxing. @Tarran: That's all right, I just wanted to know for backstory purposes. ^^

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:08:51 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 04:06:32 pm »

Oh, just so everyone knows, gods don't give you any bonuses. For a few reasons:
1: It'd be fluff that I'd have to keep track of.
2: The Westlands' extreme chaos radiation blocks gods from doing anything.
3: It'd be fluff that I'd have to balance.

But feel free to worship them all you want. I don't care.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 04:19:24 pm »

Heh. Nepeta's cool. 'part from her frantic shipping that is.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 04:21:16 pm »

Darvi, you get a congratulatory :3 for simply mentioning that guy, let alone knowing his full name. (Next you'll tell me you're a Nepeta fan and earn a <3. >.>) Anyway, I assign spheres along with a name? If so, I worship Isaia, Goddess of Glory & Fortune.

Also, Bio added, fixed the missing notation in Toughness. Gragh, it's so difficult to resist minmaxing. @Tarran: That's all right, I just wanted to know for backstory purposes. ^^

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, min/maxing is a problem.

However, I'll be sure to punish players for min/maxing in any way I can.

Added new sheet.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 04:22:41 pm »

Heh. I was considering putting 5 points from Cha into Int, but then there would be hardly any difference between our characters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 139