Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Civilization 5 LP

(1/3) > >>

RF:
I'm just wondering what people will want me to play in a Civ 5 LP. We'll be playing on the Earth map (so it's basically in the shape of Earth) with every victory condition except Domination turned off. We'll also be playing with the Religious City States mod turned on (I missed religions so much :() and a bunch of other things to do with the map creation that I can't be bothered explaining. Feel free to suggest any other mods!

Here's a link to a decent list of all the civilization bonuses, but I suggest just ignoring that and going with what I say.

Any questions / suggestions?

RF:
I'll be leaving this until an option gets five votes or until tomorrow morning (GMT). :p

Deadmeat1471:
Civ 5 doesnt have enough Lpers, I tried one once but not many people like them  :P

I'll be watching! 

RF:

--- Quote from: Deadmeat1471 on April 18, 2011, 03:01:26 am ---Civ 5 doesnt have enough Lpers, I tried one once but not many people like them  :P

I'll be watching!
--- End quote ---

I think it's probably because the games are over fairly quickly. Hell, most games end by 500 AD on Marathon. One of the other civs gets a cultural victory and bam the game is over without any interaction between you and the other civs.

Deadmeat1471:
Well I play on normal, so It usually lasts till the end without a winner, but ya sometimes someone can steal victory early  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version