Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: X-COM Genesis Evangelion -- A Poorly Thought-Out X-COM LP!  (Read 80840 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: X-COM Genesis Evangelion -- A Poorly Thought-Out X-COM LP!
« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:19 pm »

: You could lure them outside and THEN blow them up. Or just give them an aneurism.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:11 pm »

Funny, you don't like like the skull lord. Or the lord of change. Or good ol' granpapa Nurgle. Maybe he/she/it/blue/orange who thirsts and the prince/ss of desire, But only because he/she/it takes on pretty much whatever the hell form he/she/it chooses.

Now to make an offering of the pilfered sectoid heads to the Skull throne and the Blood sea

: Huh? Why aren't they responding to my power? Greg, any ideas outside making "Mess Hall" true to it's word?
They are plague zombies, bound to nurgle and absolute party animals. Real great bunch those guys, if you don't mind the horrid diseases
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:58 pm »

: I got an idea!!!!
: Greg. Do you think you can control these bodies? Give me a moment to get my sword.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:09 pm »

: Remember. You're here to kill the zombies. If you stop to talk, or try to escape, the collar goes off and it's goodnight. Report back to me when you're finished.

A figure runs around the base, slicing zombies to thin pieces with his nodachi. He is covered by a thick black cloak, and no features can be made out except for a bright red eye. As the last one is slain, he finds himself standing face to face with Simon. The figure hesitates, then dashes out of sight.

----

Okay, so I don't have time to do an update tonight, but I can promise you this: Next update, we get a TERROR MISSION!
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:37 pm »

All bored personnel, please report to the security room for tonights show. Popcorn and Soda will be provided courtesy of Browncoat's Credit Card

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2011, 08:14:53 pm »

: Wha... Was...

Simon stands completely still for a moment.

: He's actually here.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2011, 08:15:26 pm »

All bored personnel, please report to the security room for tonights show. Popcorn and Soda will be provided courtesy of Browncoat's Credit Card
:On the TV screen a figure in a dress is decapitating all the zombies she can see (Greg is just a head though, no need to decap):
: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

EDIT: (Interrupted)
: Who was that guy I saw taking on the zombies as well? I do this crap on my own usually for kicks. Not to forget, he had the nerve to hit on me while clearing out one of the halls. Probably had me mistaken for somebody else.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:20:28 pm by Itnetlolor »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:45 pm »

A good amount get impaled by drills when they try to get to Simon as well, though he doesn't seek them out. They charge him after a while since he killed so many of them, however. And then the man shows up and kills the few that are still around.

: As much as I don't like the huge mess that made, I think that I wouldn't undo it if given the choice.

: I'm not sure, but I think it might have been Aniki. Though why he would hit on you is beyond me. He was pretty much fixated on Yoko before he...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:21:34 pm by ragnarok97071 »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:50 pm »

: Who was that guy I saw taking on the zombies as well? I do this crap on my own usually for kicks. Not to forget, he had the nerve to hit on me while clearing out one of the halls. Probably had me mistaken for somebody else.

: He HIT ON YOU? Oh I am going to kick his--I mean, if I find him, he is going to learn not to mess with my daughter!
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2011, 08:23:53 pm »

: He's maybe one of those kinds of guys that even if he's with someone, he'll still hit on others (maybe not go through with it, but just to get a rise out of the girl they're with). I guess it's some sort of courtesy or something; I didn't mind so much, seeing as royalty pulls the same crap all the time (after all, I got to know them quite well in the past). Most other people run away from just how badass I am.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:25:47 pm by Itnetlolor »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2011, 08:26:37 pm »

:Yup, that sounds like him. I don't think anyone's actually ran away from you while you're here. Then again, most of us are either pretty much immortal or could probably give you a run for your money, so that's not much.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:19 pm »

*The Zombies eventually crumple over an die, and soon comes a Browncoat wielding the space age MA6A9*
Stop fighting the half-baked clones and kill the source! Which appeared to be a rouge brainbot within General Storage Area 216C-B.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2011, 08:38:38 pm »

[A semi reformed Codecimal]:No good. They're only half baked. A Brain controls them.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2011, 08:39:49 pm »

Amusing battle, Kharn gives it 8/10. Kharn decided to abstain from conflict due to me knowing a few of those guys

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2011, 08:40:26 pm »

*The Zombies eventually crumple over an die, and soon comes a Browncoat wielding the space age MA6A9*
Stop fighting the half-baked clones and kill the source! Which appeared to be a rouge brainbot within General Storage Area 216C-B.
: That seems to be one pretty (or reddish) brainbot. You mean rogue. By the way, I'm enjoying this too much. Bring it on! Keep that conga line of death coming my way. The source ought to exhaust itself sooner or later.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:43:14 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47