Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47

Author Topic: X-COM Genesis Evangelion -- A Poorly Thought-Out X-COM LP!  (Read 80689 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: X-COM Genesis Evangelion -- A Poorly Thought-Out X-COM LP!
« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2011, 08:42:30 pm »

Just another Brainbot produced by Trade Star.
Help me, the brain controlling me is forcing me to work here, I just want to go to the retirement planet with the Ronins.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2011, 08:46:21 pm »

:Been awhile since I've fought anything this... Easy. What kind of murderous abominations are these? I mean, they don't really stand much of a chance, do they? I almost feel sorry for them.
A zombie attempts to attack him, and gets a drill to the face, this one formed around Simon's fist.
:Nevermind. Let's just finish this up and then get back to saving the world from aliens. Though I think making it run out of things to throw at us may be easier than mounting a search for it, so I agree with Lizzie.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2011, 08:53:25 pm »

:What kind of murderous abominations are these?

I told you. They are plague zombies of Nurgle. Y'all are gonna be sick for weeks, if not months after this, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of ya get nurgle's rot, or chlamydia, or ebola ore something. Look, stop by my bunk and I'll give you a little book that explains all this. Also: Shut down the damned portal. You can wait it out or chuck a grenade through. either works
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #333 on: April 26, 2011, 08:55:57 pm »

I told you. They are plague zombies of Nurgle. Y'all are gonna be sick for weeks, if not months after this, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of ya get nurgle's rot, or chlamydia, or ebola ore something. Look, stop by my bunk and I'll give you a little book that explains all this. Also: Shut down the damned portal. You can wait it out or chuck a grenade through. either works
: Ooh... Pretty. Simon. Think you can make a big enough drill and spin it the opposite direction the portal is spinning? If that doesn't work, I'll just throw some fireballs at it.

Oh, and don't worry about me getting sick. Immortality has it's perks. Why else do you think I still look 18 despite being over 750 years old?

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 26, 2011, 08:57:44 pm »

:Oh, and don't worry about me getting sick. Immortality has it's perks. Why else do you think I still look 18 despite being over 750 years old?
True, but yer boyfriend ain't immortal. I'm slapping 50 bucks down on him getting, at the very least, Pneumonia.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #335 on: April 26, 2011, 08:58:49 pm »

:Oh, and don't worry about me getting sick. Immortality has it's perks. Why else do you think I still look 18 despite being over 750 years old?
True, but yer boyfriend ain't immortal. I'm slapping 50 bucks down on him getting, at the very least, Pneumonia.
: Heal spell!

I mean, if it can heal a broken arm in a jiffy, I should have no problem getting rid of a little cough.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2011, 09:01:52 pm »

Cultist-Chan is older than that, or maybe it's just that she's died 90+ times.

*rides through SEALE HQ on the back of a chaos beast, wearing a pot from the kitchen on her head, with a few surviving plague zombies following close behind*
*there is a huge grin on her face*
Hehrsey grohws from ihdlneys.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2011, 09:04:09 pm »

If by "Little cough" you mean "warpspawnedvirusintelligentlydesignedtobeimmuneto90%ofeverythingthegalaxycouldpossiblyuseasacure" then sure, go right ahead. In the meantime, I'll alert the medics so they can get a germ culture before we fire-cleanse the room. Maybe we can get some chemical weapons out of this.
Cultist-Chan is older than that, or maybe it's just that she's died 90+ times.

*rides through SEALE HQ on the back of a chaos beast, wearing a pot from the kitchen on her head, with a few surviving plague zombies following close behind*
*there is a huge grin on her face*
Hehrsey grohws from ihdlneys.

Cousin, please stop spreading Nurgle's rot. Also: you shennanigans are causing us to not be idle, thus preventing heresy and the spread of worship of the dark gods.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2011, 09:06:22 pm »

*Browncoat waves his hand at Cultist-chan*
Hello! And I see you found Kay-oss!
*He brings out a Flammenwerfer and purges the Plauge Zombies though.*

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2011, 09:06:55 pm »

If by "Little cough" you mean "warpspawnedvirusintelligentlydesignedtobeimmuneto90%ofeverythingthegalaxycouldpossiblyuseasacure" then sure, go right ahead. In the meantime, I'll alert the medics so they can get a germ culture before we fire-cleanse the room. Maybe we can get some chemical weapons out of this.
: Inferno fireball is always at the ready. It can be so intense, the very sun will melt in it's glory.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2011, 09:10:21 pm »

((This is a FlammenWerfer. It werfs flammin.))

*looks sad*
Yehss hwee deed, mihs-tohr Brohwncoat. Hwee ees soh happy.
Wehll, okahy uhncle Khaarn.
*slides off kay-ohss, and goes off to find a room to sit quietly in. She doesn't remove the pot hat, though.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2011, 09:16:35 pm »

((Fun fact: These Cortex Command characters are based on me acting like CC characters in the Solifuge Livestream. Yeah, that one.))

And don't forget your dad, Abaddon, needs those Lho sticks!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2011, 09:17:30 pm »

:That's a great Idea. Stand back, and give me a minute, normally I have Gurren Lagann to help me with this...
Simon points his drill-hand at the portal.

:GIIIGAA...

His whole body begins glowing green, and the drill doubles in size.

:DORIIRUUU...

Expanding even more, the drill is now nearly the size of the portal, and begins spinning.

:BREAKAAAAAH!!!

A burst of energy flares out behind him, and he rockets across the room, impacting in the direct center of the portal. The counter-rotation of his drill slows, and then stops the chaos energy, and the portal is blasted into oblivion. Standing on the other side of where it was, he returns his hand to normal, breathing heavily.

: *pant* That was harder than I ex...

Simon passes out, though any toxins in his system had been purged by the release of the massive amount of spiral energy.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2011, 09:22:44 pm »

*A Medic bot tends to Simon. Heh, those tiny little crab medics...*

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2011, 09:27:46 pm »

*looks sad*
Yehss hwee deed, mihs-tohr Brohwncoat. Hwee ees soh happy.
Wehll, okahy uhncle Khaarn.
*slides off kay-ohss, and goes off to find a room to sit quietly in. She doesn't remove the pot hat, though.*
Don't worry kid, the Xenos worshipers of the false emperor will attack soon. THEN you can kill them and sacrifice them to the dark gods. Also: have a commissar hat.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47