Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Syria - Now what?  (Read 7018 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Syria - Now what?
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 10:44:21 am »

Which doesn't necessarily imply that they are native English speakers.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 05:56:46 pm »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5g_jj4xEGhMi4UHu7zvJgectJnjuA?docId=6667391

Shit, they are firring on everybody who get out of his house in Deraa. They destroyed the water cistern and occupy the cemetery, preventing the inhabitant from burying the death and killing those who try to collect the corpses.

And there we go again...
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2011, 01:46:20 am »

What would be cool is if China said, 'Hey, we have a tank brigade that would like to volunteer to fight Gadhafi, like the Flying Tigers! We mutually agree to oversee this with the West if they'd like our help because we have some sweet new rifles and maybe a stealth fighter even. That's what the Chinese might volunteer as a neutral power and hopefully everyone can have a big group hug afterward and the Russians can come too.

I mean, as long as it's democracy afterwards. The best (by that most representative for the people) designed yet. Perhaps involve the internet, since it would be a good time to try something like that.

Also, no foreign troops left behind.

EDIT: Also, I am aware that Syria is not related to Gadhafi. As much as Libya anyways. I kind of just popped into this thread thinking about the last one.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:00:06 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2011, 01:59:34 am »

Yes, but last I checked everyone in the thread (the BBC included) was speaking English.  ::)
There's still the odd person who uses the long scale over in england - they're not common, but they're still around.

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:53 am »

Idiot
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Please return to the topic.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5g_jj4xEGhMi4UHu7zvJgectJnjuA?docId=6667391

Shit, they are firring on everybody who get out of his house in Deraa. They destroyed the water cistern and occupy the cemetery, preventing the inhabitant from burying the death and killing those who try to collect the corpses.

And there we go again...
Ach, its been 23 years since French class in HS.  I cant read that.   :-[
"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."

Gorjo MacGrymm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2011, 10:03:38 pm »

"You should stop cutting down all these herr trees, or, MAN is my Queen going to be Aaaaa-aang-Re-ee with you guys!" flipping his hand and batting his eyelashes."
"Oh my god guys, wood, is like, totally murder."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]