Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569460 times)

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #705 on: June 29, 2011, 10:17:09 am »

Guys, I became a criminal after I failed one of those "my parent has a disease" missions.
Any suggestions besides cooking wild plants and sleeping on my home's floor?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 29, 2011, 11:09:34 am »

Church in Noyel.
You can also use a disguise kit and give lost property to guards.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 29, 2011, 02:00:18 pm »

Complete a bunch of quests in Derphy. Each one gives 1 karma if I remember correctly.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 29, 2011, 02:46:22 pm »

Explore dungeons/grassy fields. You will get bodies to bury for Karma eventually. Questing in Derphy works as well.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 29, 2011, 04:18:35 pm »

wish for redemption. :P
no really, for me it's easy. i played in 1.13 or 1.14 - the one where "harvest" was horribly unbalanced. i upgraded versions and kept a stack of 233 rods of wish. ... if you see cuddles spam wish in chat - yes, that's me, and yes, that's obtained solely by playing the game.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 01, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »

Speaking of wishing rods how smart is the wish algorithm? If you are a fairy will it give you gear that is too heavy?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 01, 2011, 02:10:23 pm »

Speaking of wishing rods how smart is the wish algorithm? If you are a fairy will it give you gear that is too heavy?
Its random.  Their is no 'smart'.  You can always change the material anyways.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 01, 2011, 02:21:40 pm »

Is there any halfway reliable way to get monster balls besides the scientist quest? I have a ranch and want to start breeding putits, but haven't seen a ball for a long time. The only thing I have is a rod of domination, but I don't wanna waste it...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 01, 2011, 06:22:50 pm »

They appear in one of the two types of general stores from time to time (Forget which, could be both). I'd bet investing in those stores would help.

Use the Dom rod to complete the silver cat quest if you havn't yet. If you have, I'd say use it on a gold bell. Give the little guy a ranged weapon and some ammo. You will not be disappointed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 01, 2011, 07:25:59 pm »

Bell+ grenade?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 01, 2011, 11:11:58 pm »

Probably only a good idea if you have good sound resistance. Bell + Panty though would be interesting. Wonder if NPC's benifit from time stoppage effects on their equipment? Imagine what a bell could do with Sheena's panty!

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 01, 2011, 11:23:57 pm »

Strange... my pets attack my maid, and cost me lots of karma. I don't recall this happening before... playing 1.16 (not x'mas version).

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 01, 2011, 11:27:40 pm »

I've found several monster balls at the ring guy's store in Noyel as well.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 01, 2011, 11:30:11 pm »

I'm trying to get either a quickling or a bell to equip it with the wind bow, but monster balls are being annoying to find and i haven't found a single rod of domination yet.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 01, 2011, 11:34:30 pm »

Easy rod of domination.

Take this list http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Small_medal

Find the small medals. Need 20 of them.

Go to the workshop, buy a rod.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 291