Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: rts games with a tons of troops  (Read 5279 times)

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: rts games with a tons of troops
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 12:46:16 pm »

Shadow of the Horned Rat was so hard, I don't think I got past the Dwarven Mountains with the Dragon. It's been many years since I lost my CD of it though :*(

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 01:47:02 pm »

Of the Spring games I tried, I liked NOTA the best. Of course, that may be because it doesn't have, by default, any 'commander' and instead has a command tower and losing that loses you the game instead. (It has its own bot AI so you can play vs bots, or play vs bots with friends - this is what the friends I play with usually end up doing rather than pvp, but it also supports pvp of course and humans are smarter than the bots)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Geltor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:37 pm »

Of the Spring games I tried, I liked NOTA the best. Of course, that may be because it doesn't have, by default, any 'commander' and instead has a command tower and losing that loses you the game instead. (It has its own bot AI so you can play vs bots, or play vs bots with friends - this is what the friends I play with usually end up doing rather than pvp, but it also supports pvp of course and humans are smarter than the bots)
wow, that looks badass. gonna try that
Pages: 1 2 [3]