Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Runescape - Fantasy MMORPG: Bay 12 Guild Anyone ?  (Read 3035 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Runescape - Fantasy MMORPG: Bay 12 Guild Anyone ?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 06:40:22 pm »

Fun Fact: Char Cater actually sounds like a job where one caters to fish.

And you failed horribly there, mcdonaldjord, when you could have put both posts together.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 06:45:23 pm »

Well I will give you guys a while we need Four players to be th Founders of the guild then we can recruit more members. We also get to choose two symbols for the clan's cape.

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 06:47:49 pm »

Fun Fact: Char Cater actually sounds like a job where one caters to fish.

And you failed horribly there, mcdonaldjord, when you could have put both posts together.

i could make a witty remark regarding your statement but.... meh

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 08:18:32 pm »

I used to play, I enjoyed making my character have a low combat level, with his other stats rather high. I also liked doing quest that people at my level would usually never do. (That magic book was hard to get...)

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 08:26:01 pm »

I have a level 103 (111? member) character that I loved, but runescape has become more and more of what I don't want it to be. I'd be game logging in for an hour or two for dungeoneering, but I can't really do anything else due to bank limit restrictions.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 08:29:45 pm »

Used to play. Hit the grinding wall, never played again because of grinding
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 09:10:40 pm »

If someone wants an account, hit me up. IIRC, most skills are at 70, I had all quests done save four or five (back in July of 2010), about 7mil, Barrows gear and a whip. By no means the bomb, but definitely good by most metrics.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:09 pm »

No one wants to eeven play ?

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 06:48:08 pm »

I am thinking of making a new account, start fresh, get ahold of me and we will talk about it.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 06:58:15 pm »

Eh i'll stick with World of Warcraft thank you very much.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2011, 07:41:11 pm »

Runescape was okay, even fun, until they shafted all the F2P players. Increasingly over the years.
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 08:00:51 pm »

Runescape was okay, even fun, until they shafted all the F2P players. Increasingly over the years.

I played like four years ago and I disbelieve this statement. They couldn't have possibly shafted them MORE than they already were doing.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 08:07:37 pm »

I played like four years ago and I disbelieve this statement. They couldn't have possibly shafted them MORE than they already were doing.
I forget how long ago I played(six years?), but I remember right around the time I stopped playing, they quadrupled the bank size(which was already twice the F2P bank) for paying players, while doing nothing for non-payers.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 02:34:11 pm »

I find the bank size is fine as long as you dont keep un needed items. I have been playing since I was like 8, and ma, and my brother still play ( although he only plays rarely ) all the extra stuff members get makes a bit of a gap I know, but it is still managable, and the game is still alot of fun. I don't see a grinding wall because I fight monsters when I feel like it sometimes I spend several hours just making bowls, gathering meat, and potatos for soup, and other stuff like that. If anyone does start I can craft some things to help you get some bonus XP in mining, Smithing, FIshing, Woodcutting, and Cooking. I mean the game is still fun even if you aren't a member, but on May, 10 I am going to go buy a membership for a year because I just like the game enough to do it. I mean I have played 7 - 9 years as a Free Player,a nd still not gotten bored of it. If anyone wants to play just tell me, and I will get on to help you once you finish the tutorial.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 03:09:35 pm »

I loved being a member, so much fun. I just wish I could remember the account details of my other character...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4