Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 2 -Rebooting  (Read 70052 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 2 -Rebooting
« Reply #345 on: June 22, 2011, 08:36:57 am »

lol, I told you Toaster was scum. :P

Yeah, but I was town D1, so any read you got off it was invalid.

At least I called it on Dariush... and Joker's interest in me.  Joker, why didn't you claim?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 22, 2011, 09:00:32 am »

I was holding onto it for a little longer, but it wasn't hard for me to figure out what had happened. I mean, come on.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 22, 2011, 10:17:20 am »

Meph, what kind of Hivemind was Dariush? I remember some discussion in the rules thread that there were different limitations to who the Hivemind can convert based on whether they picked Tech or Psychic Hivemind, like the tech Hivemind would convert players guarding the intended target instead of the target itself.

Were those all done away with?

Here we go, it was right here. By the differences listed there I should not have been converted at all, because of Bdthemag's protection.

He was tech. And, yeah, you're right. I'd forgotten about those differences. I think I need to add those rules to the description of the hivemind.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]