Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 2 -Rebooting  (Read 70122 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 1 - Back to the snow
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2011, 07:19:59 pm »

Toony:  Do you have anything on Pandar besides his lurkitude?  What about others that are lurking, like Darvi and BD- are they as scummy as Pandar for it?  (thanks WebLurkerTracker)
Yes.  They are equally of guilt, sorry I was kinda focusing on Pandar solely at the time since he's more noticeable to me because of his mid-term jokes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »

Toony:

Toony:  Do you have anything on Pandar besides his lurkitude?  What about others that are lurking, like Darvi and BD- are they as scummy as Pandar for it?  (thanks WebLurkerTracker)
Yes.  They are equally of guilt, sorry I was kinda focusing on Pandar solely at the time since he's more noticeable to me because of his mid-term jokes.

Toony:  You're not tunneling like you usually do.  Did you decide it was ineffective?  If not that, why?
Tunneling isn't a helpful action usually so I don't plan on doing that this game.

Uh huh.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2011, 07:36:32 pm »

I've already admitted my mistake of focusing on Pandarsenic too much for his active-lurking so if it will please you any I'll FoS Darvi and BD as well.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2011, 07:50:05 pm »

Screw it. I can't keep up with 4 RTDs and a mafia game. Request Replacement
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2011, 03:58:50 am »

All right, just read all of day one.

Has Jokerman spoken since he answered my question?
Dariush, any particular reason you answered which role you would fear most as a Doppelganger with which one you'd fear most if you were a Doppelganger, and not which you'd fear most if the role was a Doppelganger?
ToonyMan, do you feel not having familiarized yourself with the game's roles this time around might be an impairment? Why/not?
Lordnincompoop, what do you mean you wouldn't know what to do as a Survivor?
Bd, where did you go? Did you even answer my question?
Darvi: You wouldn't fear the town least as town?
breadbocks: What are you even I don't... huh? I don't get what you're doing. At all.

Re who I fear most: eh... Jokerman and ToonyMan are unreadable, breadbocks is... something, and Toaster looks like town whether he is or not, generally. So them.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 13, 2011, 05:37:34 am »

Chill, guys. You know that I hate playing on weekends.

Almost as much as I hate people flooding threads while I'm away. Gotta read through all this now.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2011, 05:50:06 am »

Dariush, any particular reason you answered which role you would fear most as a Doppelganger with which one you'd fear most if you were a Doppelganger, and not which you'd fear most if the role was a Doppelganger?
'Which role you would fear most as a Doppelganger' quite plainly means 'if you were a Doopelganger'. Next time phrase your questions better, duh.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2011, 07:22:27 am »

Darvi: You wouldn't fear the town least as town?(of sorts)
As town I wouldn't fear other town. They at least aren't out to get me. Nice try with the double negative (of sorts) though.

@Toaster, LNCP, and whoever else asked my scumpicks:
ET replaced in, and I felt like getting him involved. I was worried about a newbie because nobody knows whether they're genuinely scummy or jus' inexperienced. Unvote for now because I didn't get to it before Saturday. He didn't panic at the vote, but he does have a modicum of skill.

Now, my actual suspects.

I don't actually see anything wrong with LNCP's question. It's a psychological trick, because scum could slip up instead of saying "I cannot kill" (not that this is a towntell, mind ya). BD's jumping onto that question, however, is more interesting.
What was your deal with that, bro? Wait, don't answer that, I can read your last post jus' fine. Rather, tell me why do you think that it's an accusation rather than an RV question? Also why do you still have your RV on Toaster? He's answered your question and you've shown to have read the thread afterwards.

Next up is Dariush. Man, do you defensively overreact. OMGUSing Toaster because he admits being Kook? WTF man. Your later reactions, such as OMGUSing bread, don't help your case either.

Breadbocks himself, on the other hand, has also OMGUSed Dariush, and keeps tunneling with weak arguments. Also, he didn't answer LNCP's question in the way he obvioulsy interpreted it as, namely a hypothetical question. Sure, you want to kill Dariush. What's new. Also, while I'm not a fan of meta, his behaviour is reminiscent of how he played in his previous scum games.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:15 am »

ToonyMan, do you feel not having familiarized yourself with the game's roles this time around might be an impairment? Why/not?
It's not impairing.  If I ever really need some info I could just look at the role list.  :P

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:18 am »

The Whiteboard
Bdthemag: Think0028
breadbocks: Dariush, Darvi, Jim Groovester, lordnincompoop, EvilTwin
Dariush: breadbocks, Toaster, ToonyMan
JanusTwoface: Jokerman-EXE
lordnincompoop: JanusTwoface
Toaster: Bdthemag

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today. There are 2 votes for an Extension, with 4 total needed to extend the day to ~5pm Pacific Tuesday.

breadbocks has requested a Replacement.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 1 - Replacement requested
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:35 am »

Extend.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2011, 11:51:28 am »

Jokerman-EXE:

Jokerman, who will be lynched, who will be nightkilled?

The one who will be lynched is the one with the most votes.

The one who will be nightkilled will be the one who scum views as most worth killing.

Got any more stupid questions, or are we done wasting my time?

Pandar, yes, I have posted since answering your questions. I thought you said you read the thread.

In the meantime, unvote Janus. You've satisfied my questions.

Braedbocks, most votes and in need of a replacement. I don't like that one bit. Extend.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2011, 11:56:46 am »

Chill, guys. You know that I hate playing on weekends.

Almost as much as I hate people flooding threads while I'm away. Gotta read through all this now.

I know you like lurking on weekends. Tactically, even.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2011, 12:21:17 pm »

Extend.

Dariush: You're not hunting for scum. Instead, you're vehemently defending yourself against any and all attacks made against your person, attaching OMGUS to it too. What the hell?

Modface, BD's been gone for quite a while. Can I request a Prod or a Replace for him?

All right, just read all of day one.

Has Jokerman spoken since he answered my question?
Lordnincompoop, what do you mean you wouldn't know what to do as a Survivor?

Finally.

I don't know how to survive is what.

Darvi: You wouldn't fear the town least as town?(of sorts)
As town I wouldn't fear other town. They at least aren't out to get me. Nice try with the double negative (of sorts) though.

@Toaster, LNCP, and whoever else asked my scumpicks:
ET replaced in, and I felt like getting him involved. I was worried about a newbie because nobody knows whether they're genuinely scummy or jus' inexperienced. Unvote for now because I didn't get to it before Saturday. He didn't panic at the vote, but he does have a modicum of skill.

Now, my actual suspects.

I don't actually see anything wrong with LNCP's question. It's a psychological trick, because scum could slip up instead of saying "I cannot kill" (not that this is a towntell, mind ya). BD's jumping onto that question, however, is more interesting.
What was your deal with that, bro? Wait, don't answer that, I can read your last post jus' fine. Rather, tell me why do you think that it's an accusation rather than an RV question? Also why do you still have your RV on Toaster? He's answered your question and you've shown to have read the thread afterwards.

Next up is Dariush. Man, do you defensively overreact. OMGUSing Toaster because he admits being Kook? WTF man. Your later reactions, such as OMGUSing bread, don't help your case either.

Breadbocks himself, on the other hand, has also OMGUSed Dariush, and keeps tunneling with weak arguments. Also, he didn't answer LNCP's question in the way he obvioulsy interpreted it as, namely a hypothetical question. Sure, you want to kill Dariush. What's new. Also, while I'm not a fan of meta, his behaviour is reminiscent of how he played in his previous scum games.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:02 pm »

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Tuesday

Modface, BD's been gone for quite a while. Can I request a Prod or a Replace for him?
His last post was Friday in this game. Since many people are busy on weekends I don't count them for prodding purposes. As long as he posts sometime today he's fine.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24