Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 2 -Rebooting  (Read 69085 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Night 1
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2011, 12:18:51 pm »

The next morning you all meet up in the main area again. However, it seems that Pandarsenic is missing.

With dark looks all around you head off to see if you can determine what happened to him. You have to break down his door to get into his house, but once there it becomes obvious what happened. Blood covers the floor, and a few bones, bloody and split open, sit in a pile in the corner. You can only assume that he was the latest victim of the doppelgangers.

Looking around it seems that he was just a regular researcher. A normal guy doing his job, only to have it turn out like this. Shame.

Glumly you head back. You still haven’t found the doppelgangers, and the longer you take to do that the more of you that will die.

Day 2 has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Monday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 19 - Day 2 - Blood on the floor
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2011, 01:34:29 pm »

Dariush is still scum for the reasons I stated yesterday.

Toony, I still don't trust you, because of your lackluster hunting and weird comments regarding the replacement.  Who do you suspect now and why?

EvilTwin:  How have your suspicions changed since the lynch?

Janus:  Usually you're more talkative than you have been, and you haven't mentioned lurkers at all... probably because you haven't posted since Sunday.  Who are your top two picks and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 16, 2011, 02:02:53 pm »

Huh, no role flip and no kill. I'm guessing the Xenozoologist captured Pandarsenic before he could do the kill, unless somebody wants to claim a roleblock? Are there any other possible explanations?

Anyways, ToonyMan, I guess the kill didn't go off like you wanted it, huh?

Bdthemag, are you ever going to do anything or are you just going to sit around like a useless sack of crap again?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 16, 2011, 02:09:43 pm »

Read again Jim. Pandar was a town investigator.

Also, with Breadsnail gone, that makes Dariush my prime suspect.

Bastardbro, who are your suspects. Why. Now.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 16, 2011, 02:12:00 pm »

Read again Jim. Pandar was a town investigator.

So what role does that come down to?

On the first post Pandarsenic's listed as a townsperson, so he was probably an Advanced Doppelganger.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 16, 2011, 02:13:51 pm »

Wait. Researcher != investigator I just noticed. He was a vanilla townie then.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 16, 2011, 02:16:34 pm »

Is there any special reason you want to say he was a VT when the flavor clearly fits that of an Advanced Doppelganger chewing somebody up?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 16, 2011, 02:21:48 pm »

Because I don't know the roles by heart and didn't know the dopps could do that?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 16, 2011, 02:24:58 pm »

LIES

U R DOPP

Meh, I guess that makes sense.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 16, 2011, 02:27:14 pm »

Also, looking through the list, I'm not sure whether eating counts as a mafiakill or as a vig-kill or something.

I mean, can dopps both eat somebody and kill in a turn?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 16, 2011, 02:39:17 pm »

The Advanced Doppelganger replace has to be used in lieu of the normal dopp kill.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 16, 2011, 02:46:33 pm »

Toony, I still don't trust you, because of your lackluster hunting and weird comments regarding the replacement.  Who do you suspect now and why?
The people that voted Leafsnail for their idiotic reasons as well as Jokerman and BD for not being helpful yesterday.

I didn't kill anybody yesterday.

Jim Groovester, I don't like at all that argument you had with Leafsnail yesterday.  You invalid his points by calling them completely useless and pointless until the day is over.  I believe the people voting Leafsnail yesterday are very suspicious so I will be asking everybody that voted him yesterday, now that his role has been revealed as town, what do you actually plan to do today instead of sitting on your votes/hands?

The Advanced Doppelganger replace has to be used in lieu of the normal dopp kill.
I believe this happened as well, although you are original scum.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 16, 2011, 03:08:26 pm »

I didn't kill anybody yesterday.

My mistake. It was Pandarsenic, your scumbuddy.

You spent an awful lot of time distancing yourself from Pandarsenic. And only Pandarsenic. Why, people had to point out to you that there were other lurkers in the game.

Why the focus on Pandarsenic? (Hint: It's because you were his scumbuddy.)

Jim Groovester, I don't like at all that argument you had with Leafsnail yesterday.  You invalid his points by calling them completely useless and pointless until the day is over.

That's not what happened. I first refuted his points, and then I called them stupid and pointless.

I fail to see how that makes me voteworthy, or how that's even a bad thing. If people attack me, I'm going to defend myself, and I'm going to defend myself well.

I believe the people voting Leafsnail yesterday are very suspicious so I will be asking everybody that voted him yesterday, now that his role has been revealed as town, what do you actually plan to do today instead of sitting on your votes/hands?

You should know better than to pick your suspects from the list of people who mislynched a town, and why that's a bad idea, but here you are doing it anyway. I don't know what to think, except that you're probably scum if you're going to play it like it's a good idea.

But I'll answer your question anyway:

See you lynched.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 16, 2011, 04:53:57 pm »

Mod, please prod BDthemag. he's been active and posted in topics even today, but there's no sign of his activity in the thread. He might have forgotten his part in the games.

Dariush:
Dariush: You're not hunting for scum. Instead, you're vehemently defending yourself against any and all attacks made against your person, attaching OMGUS to it too. What the hell?
I've already found one.

How, exactly, did breadbocks differ in any way from the targets of your previous OMGUSes?

And tell me how, exactly, you find scum by sitting on your ass and flailing at whoever happens to question you.

Jim Groovester, I don't like at all that argument you had with Leafsnail yesterday.  You invalid his points by calling them completely useless and pointless until the day is over.

And what about that argument do you dislike?

I believe the people voting Leafsnail yesterday are very suspicious

Arrite. Why?

so I will be asking everybody that voted him yesterday, now that his role has been revealed as town, what do you actually plan to do today instead of sitting on your votes/hands?

I plan on hunting.

I couldn't respond at the end of D1 because I wasn't awake at that particular time. Deal.

I believe this happened as well, although you are original scum.

Explain.

More later; this started far too late.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 16, 2011, 06:06:59 pm »

Request Replacement

I can't keep up with all of the games im in, besides im pretty bad at mafia anyways.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24