Other Projects > Other Games

How did you last *own*?

(1/2124) > >>

Akura:
Opposite to the "How did you last die?" thread, post about your most recent episode of win, ownage, pwnage, or gaming badassery. The name of the game is requested, but not neccessarily required.

My most recent ownage: In Cortex Command, I was trying a new tactic, where I loaded a drop crate with crabs and a few Molotovs, and scuttled the crate mid-fall, effectively creating an airburst effect. It worked. But that's not the best part. Two (regular, not dummy)dropships were flying side-by-side when one of the crabcrates arrived. I detonated, it did only superficial damage to the dropship closer to the crate, but the other one was completely destroyed, except for on of its engines which stayed ignited. It flew over the other dropship, looped across the map and hit it, destroying it. Combined with the damage from the crabcrate, there was nothing left alive on the ground.
This has solidified the use of submunition crabs into my usual arsenal.

Krath:
Playing SD Gundam Online as the Gundam Mk.II, there was about 10 seconds left on the clock and both teams were tied at 80-some points.

Naturally, I head to the closest enemy and perform my Special, shooting a Hyper Bazooka and beam rifle at close range. 7 seconds left.

I move to the right and do it again, then jump in the air, land on top of him, and fire my Hyper Bazooka point-blank into his head for the kill. The timer hits 0 and I made the winning kill.

sonerohi:
Was playing Dungeons and Dragons online, as a level three rogue. I'm invested heavily into being a support character, and at the moment I'm getting amazing rolls if I can handle more than ten kobolds at once. I was, of course, terrified when I was simultaneously fighting thirty or so kobolds and two named bugbears (named enemies being bosses of sorts). Somehow, I kill them all, but am down to just five health. I see a trap and another named bugbear between myself and my objective, and find I have no potions. I try to disarm the trap and fail, but make my roll and take no damage from the exploding control panel. I sprint through the trap, and make my roll again. I sneak, hit the bugbear, and get just enough damage to kill him with that one hit. My jaw was dropped.

Jacob/Lee:
I was testing my new Survive ThisŪ Drop Crate Attack. It was a drop crate loaded with many, many doomsday nukes. It came down but it hit a drophship on the way, launching itself around the map and slamming into a cliff and pulverizing a cyborg zombie. The crate open and nukes came out, lots of nukes.

Effect 1)The entire mountain was wiped off the map.
Effect 2)Nukes spread all over and created a giant radiation field that killed everything on the surface.
Effect 3)A giant, inescapable pit was formed where the crate opened up.
Effect 4)My computer almost had a heart attack.

Cortex Command.

Tellemurius:
Winning at Postal 2, that whole gaming is *owning*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version