Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 708

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1275460 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4605 on: June 20, 2015, 07:31:51 am »

SCORCH SHOT EVERYDAY ALL DAY
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: June 20, 2015, 08:20:49 am »

I'm just staying with the normal flare gun, the 90-damage crits are really useful, and 30 damage plus afterburn isn't bad either

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: June 20, 2015, 01:24:16 pm »

I just got off for treason, aiding prison escape, breaking and entering, jury tampering, several counts of theft, grand theft auto, 924 counts of vandalism, and disturbing the peace.

Holy sheet.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:26:06 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: June 20, 2015, 02:17:55 pm »

I'm casually helping a push up in top lane when I notice a bunch of enemy heroes on the map appearing around Sylvanas. In the opposite lane.   4v1, she's not getting away by herself.

But I am brightwing, the most badass fairy ever.

I teleport to Sylvie, saving her with the teleport shield absorbing a killing blow from a falstad hammer, polymorph falstad into a pig (hehehe flying pig) and then flutter off to the northeast while Sylvie goes east.  Everybody who had a chance of still catching sylvie is now chasing after me.  Stitches hooks and eats me then deposits me in the middle of his team.  Surely the most badass fairy is doomed! 

Nope, I immediately use blink heal to teleport to a lane minion on the other side of a wall escaping easily and instantly.   Sylvanas lives, I escape a 4v1 and take so little damage I'm fully healed in 10 seconds, and the rest of my team steamrolls over the top towers while the entire enemy team is screwing around in bot.   gg red team, gg.

Heroes of the storm.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: June 20, 2015, 05:27:36 pm »

I just got off for treason, aiding prison escape, breaking and entering, jury tampering, several counts of theft, grand theft auto, 924 counts of vandalism, and disturbing the peace.

Holy sheet.
Not a single murder?
Also, "I fought the law and the...Law didn't win, I guess?"
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: June 20, 2015, 06:02:45 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: June 20, 2015, 07:04:37 pm »

Holy sheet.
Not a single murder?
"Breaking the law, breaking the law" *duh daa* "Breaking the law, break-ing da laaaaaaw!" *guitar solo*
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: June 20, 2015, 08:50:22 pm »

I overleveled on purpose just so I could beat the SHIT outta this boss.  and boy did it feel good.  It felt GOOD.  IT FELT REALLY GOOD WHEN I BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA IT.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: June 20, 2015, 10:48:02 pm »

Holy sheet.
Not a single murder?
"Breaking the law, breaking the law" *duh daa* "Breaking the law, break-ing da laaaaaaw!" *guitar solo*
Arson, Treason, and Jaywalking.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:50 am »

Yeah. Finally managed to form a universal federation ! The Burlusts died early while I was colonizing a moon (didn't think they would fall that quickly), and I only wiped the Thoraxians in the end because it was faster and easier than bringing them into the federation (everyone was attacking them) so I murdered their queens and bombed their population (around 1b people on 2 planets) but everyone else, even the Acutians which I started with, liked me a lot. I guess the situation went a lot better than the first time. The 2 races hostiles to me at first started fighting each other, the communists sloths survived and the "good" races had a good start (thanks to me too).
I think next time I'll try to bring the Hydrals back, or harder settings.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: June 21, 2015, 04:56:45 pm »

One of our four fighters was dead.  We had no functioning turrets.  But that didn't really matter because our best turret, the one we'd been spamming, was level four "Knowledge is Power" turrets.  They're powered by our reserves of the science resource.  There was only 32 science left.  That's not very much science.  Even if we wanted to build more, our best rooms were disabled by EMP.

Its all pretty irrelevant though, there was only 9 dust left.  Not enough to power even a single room.

Most of the level was explored.  I figured I could make a dash for it if the exit was down the shorter unexplored path.  I opened the door.  Science resource, no enemy waves.  I opened another door.  Chest, no enemy waves.  I opened another door, enemies... but no waves.  Also no other path forward.

i switched focus to the long way.  Left Elise at a hallway close to our base, put Sara by the crystal.  Skroig opened the door.  "You have opened the last door on the level".  Without even looking to see what was inside, Sara grabbed the crystal.  Most of the waves spawned down other paths; we ignored them.  Skroig pulled back to a crossroads close to the exit, Elise killed the bugs that were near the crystal.  She started moving towards Skroig when Sara reached her hallway.  More waves spawned, Skroig was getting swarmed.  He dropped Red Plume to make them fight each other.  Right before it ran out Elise came in and blew them up.  They stood there and defended.  Sara reached them with the crystal and everyone started moving through the last three rooms.  Enemies are everywhere, they're in the exit.  But it doesn't matter, we're out.

I thought that big circle at the top of the level chart was a boss battle or a super hard level.  No, it was open air.  Escape.  Freedom.  I fucking won.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: June 21, 2015, 06:02:53 pm »

Victor and Victoria. The game's been hyping up this confrontation for hours now and my first clash or two with them ended dismally - so I trained the hell out of my alchemist, backed up on plenty of special moves and let the freaky little witch have it.

It was extremely satisfying to plough them into the ground. Goddamn Victoria is creepy as hell.

Bravely Default
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: June 21, 2015, 08:33:24 pm »

I did it.  After 11 days, 55 hours, and a beautiful ending, I did it.  Game complete.

Now for NG+

Persona 4 Golden

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:59 am »

Bought the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth from the summer sale. Use to kill dead time by watching NL playing the first version of the game. Boot it up, figure I'll play a game before I go to bed.

Beat mom on my first try. Psionics for dummies use item, two all stats up, the battery, Bob's head, Leo... Don't remember anything else.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:37:00 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: June 22, 2015, 04:39:36 am »

Victor and Victoria. The game's been hyping up this confrontation for hours now and my first clash or two with them ended dismally - so I trained the hell out of my alchemist, backed up on plenty of special moves and let the freaky little witch have it.

It was extremely satisfying to plough them into the ground. Goddamn Victoria is creepy as hell.

Bravely Default
Oh man, salve-makers. Just wait until you find the spot where you can farm [REDACTED]. Then they're stupidly powerful.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 708