Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 708

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1274667 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #8265 on: December 28, 2017, 08:55:01 pm »

I rang both Bells of Awakening. I have fulfilled the quest of Oscar of Astora, but I have greater challenges ahead of me yet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: December 28, 2017, 09:36:11 pm »

I cannot understate how much I recommend you get Dark Souls 2 (preferably Scholar of the First Sin) and Dark Souls 3 (with DLC ofc) after finishing DS1. Seriously.
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: December 28, 2017, 10:26:15 pm »

I'm planning on it, though idk how well my computer can handle DS3's graphics--it's a middle-of-the-road 2012 laptop.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: December 28, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »

I have a 2007 laptop that rocks DS3, on min graphics...
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: December 28, 2017, 11:34:07 pm »

(No offense, I'm happy for you!)
fuck youuuuu

Jokes on you, Dark Souls is just bad

I'm not jelly
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: December 28, 2017, 11:44:59 pm »

I'm going to say "probably mediocre". I have a Lenovo from maybe 2013 and it doesn't have the minimum requirements for DS3, but running it with absolutely everything at minimum settings on a suboptimal resolution lets me play fairly acceptably in most areas.
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: December 29, 2017, 11:46:33 pm »

I completed my course on serpentine rectal anatomy. Professor Sen was a tough teacher, and the final exam was hard as iron, but I passed with flying colors.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: December 30, 2017, 12:10:14 am »

By the way, are you seeing many summon signs around? I haven't seen any in the Depths, at around SL 28 or so, although many levels earlier there were a ton in front of the Parish church.
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: December 30, 2017, 01:05:50 am »

I end up hollow most of the time and usually solo bosses anyway, so I haven't seen any :v

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #8274 on: December 30, 2017, 01:15:22 am »

If you decide to unhollow, it would be for the best if you installed DSCM and the PvP watchdog, if you're on PC. The former makes it actually possible to connect to other people, and the latter stops hackers ruining your game.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: December 30, 2017, 02:37:25 am »

And it dings when someone connects! ;P
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: December 30, 2017, 05:56:24 pm »

After a few failed attempts, I was ready to throw my 3DS down in frustration. I looked at the clock and saw I still had a few minutes before lunch break was over, so I tried one more time.

BAM. Ironhead was down, took no damage.
Spoiler: Obtained (click to show/hide)

Took a decent chunk of health out him with missiles, but I only had three since I hadn't really recovered from the previous fight. The rest was raining fireballs from above him, and scavenging an extra missile or two from the blowfish.

Bear in mind that this was entering Labyrinth M with a few points of health and severely de-leveled weapons, grinding health back up on the last few enemies of the area, throwing all of it against the Core, then hobbling through the next area with whatever I could manage to get from enemy drops.

Making it back to Mimiga Village and stocking up felt like I was finally getting a break. Too bad that's the only high note of making it back to Mimiga Village...

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
  • [START_BIOME:EARTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: December 31, 2017, 08:11:21 am »

Three veteran captains in close proximity: I dropped down on one, then ran back up a tower, performed another death from above on another. He didn't die immediately, so I shot him with arrows, firing twice in succession and killing a mook with another arrow. Finally grabbed the last one and shanked him to death repeatedly.
Sure, pretty easy for anyone who's played the game for a decent amount of time, but I sure felt great doing it.

Shadow of Mordor

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: December 31, 2017, 09:41:34 am »

My son is a Demon spawn who hated me because I tortured his mother (well, she also was my wife) for cheating on me. I appointed him my spymaster and my cupbearer, then I die from poisoned wine, and then, my son inherits. Now I play as my very first Spawn of Satan.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: December 31, 2017, 11:54:11 am »

My son is a Demon spawn who hated me because I tortured his mother (well, she also was my wife) for cheating on me. I appointed him my spymaster and my cupbearer, then I die from poisoned wine, and then, my son inherits. Now I play as my very first Spawn of Satan.

As it is, as long as one of your sons is the spawn, I find you tend to play as them as they murder all their siblings anyway.
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 708