Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 708

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1275287 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #8745 on: July 06, 2018, 05:00:01 pm »

Took 5000 coins for Great Ball throws, but I managed to catch Shiny Gardevoir(at 57% chance). I'm also in the 40%-50% bracket in the ranked puzzle against Mega Gardevoir, which yields Gardevoirite as a prize*. Also managed to grab Jirachi this morning in one shot as well(13% catch chance).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Managed to beat the Kraken. Only Ness was alive, but as he had the Flame Pendant and the Franklin Badge, most of its attacks were severely reduced. Ness received over 70k Exp from that.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #8746 on: July 06, 2018, 09:57:25 pm »

I wiped all the computers in Mission 5... without killing any of the four guards.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8747 on: July 07, 2018, 12:12:47 am »

good job, gentleman.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: July 07, 2018, 12:42:19 am »

Beat the game.

I nearly screwed up the final part, but then I realized I wasn't hitting my actual target - just part of something blocking my target. I won't tell you since it's the closest to a final boss that the game has.

Then G-Man strolled in front of my face as things blew up.

I dunno when Episode 3 or Half-Life 3 are coming, or if they will ever arrive, but I do know that if I never see a chittering black headcrab in my life, I'll be just fine.

Sadly, I still have a few mods to play through that do feature deadly neurotoxin headcrabs, so... yeah.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: July 07, 2018, 08:15:52 am »

Reloaded a Fallout 4 save game. Found a big posse of modded in Enclave guys, like three in power armor, five soldiers and two recruits. (And a ninja)

I pitched a few plasma grenades at them then psychojetted down the hill, blasting the confused survivors with my kitted out Handmade Rifle. Wiped them out and was reloading when I received a hard blow from behind. I turned firing, found the ninja, and wasted him.

I stand amidst the corpses of my luckless foes, victorious. Motherfuckers.

Fallout 4
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8750 on: July 07, 2018, 01:58:39 pm »

After 200 years of flailing as a little piss poor Balkan country, tiptoeing around scary Austria, Bohemia, Ottomans, having to battle England and Castille while near bankruptcy and at 20 war exhaustion, and then doing even more tiptoeing...

I've formed Yugoslavia!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:09:54 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8751 on: July 07, 2018, 02:18:36 pm »

Beat the game.

I nearly screwed up the final part, but then I realized I wasn't hitting my actual target - just part of something blocking my target. I won't tell you since it's the closest to a final boss that the game has.

Then G-Man strolled in front of my face as things blew up.

I dunno when Episode 3 or Half-Life 3 are coming, or if they will ever arrive, but I do know that if I never see a chittering black headcrab in my life, I'll be just fine.

Sadly, I still have a few mods to play through that do feature deadly neurotoxin headcrabs, so... yeah.

Forgetting episode 1 and episode 2?
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8752 on: July 07, 2018, 03:17:14 pm »

snip
now die to rebels and history shall be contented
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8753 on: July 07, 2018, 04:01:16 pm »

After a lot of research, I traded in my combat-kitted Python for the new Krait MkII.

Proceeded to solo a Python and a Challenger PvE at same time, both were elite+. Lost some hull but didn't feel like I lost the upper hand at any point. I had trouble with basically anything larger than an ASP before.

Elite Dangerous.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8754 on: July 08, 2018, 01:53:00 am »

snip
now die to rebels and history shall be contented

50 years later and I'm still getting Nationalist/Orthodox rebels popping up every few years, so v;

I've managed to annex Albania and take Krain and Istria from Austria, so Yugoslavia is fully complete. Now to wait few more government techs and get Nationalism casus belli against Bulgaria...
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8755 on: July 08, 2018, 08:32:59 am »

I have no perks in commando and yet the deadliest gun I have is a 10mm auto pistol with the explosive legendary trait. It is fully upgraded, and I sort of point it in the general direction of assholes and obliterate them and all their friends.

Fallout 4
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8756 on: July 08, 2018, 03:01:21 pm »

Been also having a blast with fallout 4. The changes made by the War Never Changes combat overhaul mod are fantastic. Super Mutants can still eat a good few rounds but that's to be expected. Otherwise though combat is brutal and intense and I love it.

Latest own in it was my trip to Jamaica Plains. I'm only level 6 (used one of them alternate start mods and started in the southwest, but I can only recall the name for skyrims) and got myself a combat shotgun off a raider pretty early. The hundred rounds that I kept finding for it can in handy when I had to face the zombie hordes in Jamaica Plains. Because I also use a mod that turns ghouls to zombies that can only be killed with a headshot. I felt like a badass going from building to building systematically wiping out hordes of the undead.

Enjoyed it so much that I'm going to start a new run with the options to turn most of my enemies into zombies. I'll leave humans around, but with the option on that reanimates any dead human. I've proven myself against nuclear apocalypse, now it's time for the zombie apocalypse.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8757 on: July 08, 2018, 03:14:38 pm »

I have no perks in commando and yet the deadliest gun I have is a 10mm auto pistol with the explosive legendary trait. It is fully upgraded, and I sort of point it in the general direction of assholes and obliterate them and all their friends.

Fallout 4

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8758 on: July 08, 2018, 03:35:53 pm »

To be fair to Hans, the explosive prefix applied to a high-RoF weapon is the most horrifically broken thing in Fallout 4.  If you manage to find a minigun with explosive, nothing in the game can even touch you.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8759 on: July 08, 2018, 10:03:58 pm »

Been also having a blast with fallout 4. The changes made by the War Never Changes combat overhaul mod
Something's fishy here...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 708