Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 708

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1274947 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #9105 on: December 11, 2018, 08:47:29 pm »

That sounds like work, and space is supposed to be fun. Much easier to just buy the things. Let someone else fumble with the duct tape, so that we can put together the explosives.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: December 11, 2018, 11:05:18 pm »

I completed Chapter Six.

Goddamn Arthur Morgan is my role model.

RDR2
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: December 14, 2018, 02:53:59 am »

I captured a full-up Guild terror ship when it landed in my territory, without taking a casualty.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: December 14, 2018, 09:56:23 pm »

Struck the killing blow onto the Rage Demon. Then I looked at my HP bar, and saw I had only a few pixels in it. And the Wisps surrounding the fight were still shooting at me.

But then the battle ended and everything is good.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Hotfire90

« Reply #9109 on: December 15, 2018, 04:04:38 pm »

Completed the remaining B-sides.

Oh dear god there are C-sides!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: December 15, 2018, 07:59:37 pm »

This game brought tears to my eyes twice.

Bravo Rockstar.

Rdr2
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: December 15, 2018, 11:40:36 pm »

Maybe I have to do a lot of what is pretty much savescumming (If it weren't for the fact levels generate differently each time you restart), and I do lose at least one unit, but goddamn I love it when a plan comes together in this game because it makes me feel like a tactical badass.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: December 16, 2018, 01:21:43 pm »

That sounds like work, and space is supposed to be fun. Much easier to just buy the things. Let someone else fumble with the duct tape, so that we can put together the explosives.
298 days since our last

workday when we didn't have fun

2 days since our last accident

This is a record guys, keep it going
~management
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: December 17, 2018, 07:07:08 pm »

So so happy to finally complete this damned Classic mode in DoomRL.
Classic Mode is a module that is basically the recreation of the early releases of DoomRL in which there was less levels, no special/optional levels, much less traits and the end was after the 9th floor the Cyberdemon himself with a much weaker character (and worst equipment/traits) than in newer version (as Cyberdemon only comes after +/- 16 floors now, without counting optional/side floors, so you have better equipment and higher levels/more traits when you face him).

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: December 17, 2018, 07:30:41 pm »

I shot a syndicate nuke operative with incendiary rounds from a shotgun, lighting him on fire through his shield. He attempted to extinguish himself by rolling on the ground, giving me the opportunity to tase and disabler him into oblivion. After he was incapacitated, he detonated himself in a last ditch effort to fight back, but it only dealt minimal damage to me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: December 17, 2018, 09:05:26 pm »

Inside a ruined Cathedral, the Germans had set up sandbags overlooking one of the doors.  Four of them were firing at some unseen British soldiers trying to get in.

Unfortunately for them I was behind them, and I had a shovel.  It was like dominoes.  They really shouldn't have removed the hearing test from the Wehremacht medical examination.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: December 17, 2018, 11:27:58 pm »

I must admit they're not much of a master race if they're deaf :P

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: December 18, 2018, 05:46:14 am »

Got the Owl and the Hexagun, this gives the Special Delivery synergy which buffs both the gun (shots now bounce) and the owl itself. The buff to the owl makes it's shots stronger and makes it blank/shoot when you switch to it. This of course leads to a nasty abuse case where you can just switch rapidly between your weapons in order to make it continually shoot and blank meaning you have practical invincibility as well as infinite ammo that aims itself and does decent damage. I have a feeling this is going to be a fairly easy run from this point xD

Edit: And then I got he Uranium Ammolet which stuns and poisons whenever a blank effect is triggered, whcih is whenever the Owl blanks too :V
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 06:01:19 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: December 18, 2018, 08:14:30 am »

Got the Owl and the Hexagun, this gives the Special Delivery synergy which buffs both the gun (shots now bounce) and the owl itself. The buff to the owl makes it's shots stronger and makes it blank/shoot when you switch to it. This of course leads to a nasty abuse case where you can just switch rapidly between your weapons in order to make it continually shoot and blank meaning you have practical invincibility as well as infinite ammo that aims itself and does decent damage. I have a feeling this is going to be a fairly easy run from this point xD

Edit: And then I got he Uranium Ammolet which stuns and poisons whenever a blank effect is triggered, whcih is whenever the Owl blanks too :V

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: December 19, 2018, 08:19:05 pm »

Fallen london.
Totally worth the (minor) hassle of making it to second option. :P Surprisingly, it's easier\faster to do first "main quest" of the area, than this repeatable one. Also, i think someone already posted this comedy gold there.  :-\
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:37:06 pm by MCreeper »
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 708