Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292779 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3150 on: September 07, 2014, 11:04:00 pm »

This Galacticraft sounds rather interesting O_o
It's basically minecraft... IN SPACE!
It sounds like a cross between Minecraft and Shores of Hazeron, so I'm interested.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 07, 2014, 11:10:38 pm »

This Galacticraft sounds rather interesting O_o
It's basically minecraft... IN SPACE!
It sounds like a cross between Minecraft and Shores of Hazeron, so I'm interested.
I'm assuming you've figured this out, but it's a Minecraft mod. Thus, far closer to MC than SoH.  :)

You can find it in lots of major modpacks, which will both solve the problem of installing the mod and the problem of finding resources (because, you know, Buildcraft OP).

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:05 am »

So, after a
FUCKING SURPRISE THIN MEN
incident that caused a code black with my best squad during a bomb disposal mission, I immidiatly get a terror mission.  Luckily the autoloaders and weapon gyros had just enough time to finish being built, so I was able to deploy two SHIVs that could actually kill things.  I had one medic who was combat available, and three PFCs.  I deploy, and immediately have to start fighting a squad of floaters.  Right when I nearly finish them off another squad of floaters appears, flanking my position.  I successfully redeploy, using my SHIVS as bait to keep them from taking cover, even thou both are severely damaged.  Right when I nearly finish off the last floater, one of my SHIVs spots a pod of chryssalids in a nearby building.  My second SHIV is one tile away from the last floater, and to far away to be of assistance, so I have it go ahead and finish it off.  The chryssalids are about ten tiles away from my squad, who is taking cover behind a series of cars.  I have one throw a flashbang, and the other two throw AP grenades.  Two of the chryssalids are killed, and my SHIV fills a third with many bullets.  My fourth squadmember has no grenades, and can't get a shot off at the last chryssalid, due to stuff being in the way.  I sadly have to put her in overwatch, and consign her to death.  The chryssalid runs straight towards her, activating the overwatch.  I watch in horror as I see "Lightning Reflexes" appear over the chryssalid.  She then proceeds to actually hit it, gaining a promotion. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 09, 2014, 01:24:47 pm »

Beat "No Escape?" only losing 7 health. Then I used the stolen cop outfit to steal the tank and the hunter from the military base. Next time: I bring a tank to a street race!

GTA: Vice City
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: September 10, 2014, 05:39:59 am »

Managed to sink a warship from 3 miles away with 1 torpedo, amongst 30t of merchant shipping off the coast of Scotland and Northern England.

Early in the war, yes, and I can't play the game without it giving me targeting solutions but I now rank second in tonnage sunk after 6 patrols.

Edit: Also, managed to save the second person who gets kidnapped (or whatever) on the Saturday after I discovered they had been taken (on the Wednesday)

Might have been able to get them on the Thursday, but I did basketball practise instead.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:24:07 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 12, 2014, 10:02:03 pm »

I KILLED THE GOLEM TWINS

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

blazing glory

« Reply #3156 on: September 12, 2014, 10:12:12 pm »

I KILLED THE GOLEM TWINS

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If you ask me,the Golems are one of the toughest bosses.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 12, 2014, 10:34:28 pm »

Very very minor own, but I was able to log in early enough to create characters with the names I wanted. This is good, because when I was playing in the beta they were all taken. Huzzah for pre-release wipes!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: September 12, 2014, 11:49:53 pm »

I've been trying to make a reliable VTOL atmospheric plane in Kerbal Space Program using the B9 parts. I couldn't make one that looked unique or worked well at all, despite the fact that I can make very good stock VTOLs. Naturally, I looked at real life for inspiration, which lead me to creating a harrier-like craft.

The end result was a plane that looked like what a real harrier might look like when given futuristic engines, cockpit and air intakes. It is extremely maneuverable for some reason, and can easily weave between buildings at the KSC. It is also very fast, and the vertical landings are extremely easy to pull off because of how well-balanced the weight is while hovering.

It costs 400000 kerbucks to fly the AV8 Harrier III for 12 seconds.

Kerbal Space Program

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 13, 2014, 12:35:24 am »

I've been trying to make a reliable VTOL atmospheric plane in Kerbal Space Program using the B9 parts. I couldn't make one that looked unique or worked well at all, despite the fact that I can make very good stock VTOLs. Naturally, I looked at real life for inspiration, which lead me to creating a harrier-like craft.

The end result was a plane that looked like what a real harrier might look like when given futuristic engines, cockpit and air intakes. It is extremely maneuverable for some reason, and can easily weave between buildings at the KSC. It is also very fast, and the vertical landings are extremely easy to pull off because of how well-balanced the weight is while hovering.

Kerbal Space Program
Pics please :D

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:47 am »

Kerbal Space Program
Did you name it Natasha?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: September 13, 2014, 04:55:07 am »

I created a disease in Plague Inc. named Bay12 Community. It caused insomnia, paranoia, insanity, sweating, seizures and coma.

Kerbal Space Program

.craaaaaaaft
I'm with stupid |
                      v

blazing glory

« Reply #3162 on: September 13, 2014, 05:08:10 am »

I created a disease in Plague Inc. named Bay12 Community. It caused insomnia, paranoia, insanity, sweating, seizures and coma.

Sounds about right.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: September 13, 2014, 05:25:03 am »

It was pretty hilarious to see popups like "USA first to fall into anarchy due to Bay12 Community".
I'm with stupid |
                      v

blazing glory

« Reply #3164 on: September 13, 2014, 05:30:05 am »

What about the part where Bay12 destroys the world?

We all knew that they'd meet up and create magma switches eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 709