Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292509 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3930 on: February 08, 2015, 01:24:30 am »

Cleared a Terror 6 rift in 5 minutes and 26 seconds, from start to killing the rift boss. Solo. As a sunwuko "holy bell" wave of light spamming monk. It was a pretty densely packed level with lots of closely clustered mobs of zombies and skeletons that I could one to two shot entire packs of trash mobs in less than a second with my waves of light. That probably helped a bunch with time. There were also a large amount of elites, which really sped up my progress.

Wish I had a computer that could run Diablo 3 and record at the same time, it would've been sick footage of a great run.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: February 08, 2015, 04:04:51 am »

First legit deathwish heist.

Nightclub.
Not.
One.
Down.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3932 on: February 08, 2015, 09:23:33 am »

Enough said.

DotA (1).

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

blazing glory

« Reply #3933 on: February 08, 2015, 09:26:12 am »

Enough said.

DotA (1).

Not enough said.

What am I looking at here?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3934 on: February 08, 2015, 09:27:24 am »

The destruction of the enemy's fountain of life. I'm not sure Sniper's supposed to have that much range...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: February 08, 2015, 10:07:48 am »

The destruction of the enemy's fountain of life. I'm not sure Sniper's supposed to have that much range...
It pretty much is :P
4th rank level outperforms the range of the Fountain by...500, I think? I'm a bit forgetful since its a long time since I played DotA. [But its pretty much possible]

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3936 on: February 08, 2015, 11:19:21 am »

It's only 50, but it's still kinda weird. It doesn't make very much sense at all.

I mean, with a well-timed series of ganks you can camp the spawn, annihilate enemies as they respawn, and destroy the fountain between skirmishes.

Wysthric

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm actually Korbac! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: February 08, 2015, 05:50:30 pm »

Turns out having France break that alliance wasn't a death sentence after all, and I am now allied to Austria and have formed Italy.

EU IV
I'm Korbac. Not sure what happened to that account.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: February 08, 2015, 06:05:52 pm »

Well hello there Croesus, why don't you and your throne room monsters have a shitload of grenades that were oh so conveniently dropped by your soldiers.

SLASH'EM.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: February 08, 2015, 06:20:28 pm »

Was waiting trying to figure out how to get molten plastic (because melting plastic cutlery doesn't do it...) and the bed dummy (which is... one of those facepalm moments) so I could work at night with keys and shit.

Turns out beating up four guards gets you a message that they open the front gate for you, so bugger off out of here you violent bastard.

On to Prison 2!

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: February 08, 2015, 06:25:04 pm »

It's only 50, but it's still kinda weird. It doesn't make very much sense at all.

I mean, with a well-timed series of ganks you can camp the spawn, annihilate enemies as they respawn, and destroy the fountain between skirmishes.
You can, but at that point the game is so very long over that it doesn't really matter. That said, I do agree with you about the fact that you can destroy the fountain in DOTA 1 is kind of cheap.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: February 08, 2015, 07:14:32 pm »

Was waiting trying to figure out how to get molten plastic (because melting plastic cutlery doesn't do it...) and the bed dummy (which is... one of those facepalm moments) so I could work at night with keys and shit.

Turns out beating up four guards gets you a message that they open the front gate for you, so bugger off out of here you violent bastard.

On to Prison 2!

Quick note, melting chocolate in a cup with a lighter makes hot chocolate which if you use it on a guard instantly knocks them out.
Also, I think to get moulds you need to combine talcum powder with toothpaste and you can use that to make key moulds.
Don't quote me on this, though.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: February 08, 2015, 07:40:23 pm »

On to Prison 2!

Quick note, melting chocolate in a cup with a lighter makes hot chocolate which if you use it on a guard instantly knocks them out.
Also, I think to get moulds you need to combine talcum powder with toothpaste and you can use that to make key moulds.
Don't quote me on this, though.

Yeah, it does. I was trying not to cheat, really, so I spent 70 days in Central Perks before finding the Bed Dummy craft note.

Also, good stuff on the chocolate thing. I knew how to make it (craft note... my journal is complete, apparently, which is awesome) but didn't know what I'd be able to use it for. I want to try a sort of pascifist run in the POW camp, which will likely involve getting a key at some point for the generator... so KO'ing guards without attacking them sounds good :)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: February 08, 2015, 07:47:06 pm »

70 days. Jeeebus.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: February 08, 2015, 08:25:00 pm »

70 days. Jeeebus.

I was learning the game :P

And failing at everything.

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 709