Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 675

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1017435 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6180 on: June 14, 2016, 05:00:17 pm »

Eight 3v3 battles in a row, and one turn to complete each. I brought in literal gods of life and death. I had a few false starts with it, largely due to the fact the 7th battle is an effective copy of my team.

But I would not be denied. Those damned overpriced noodles would be MINE.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: June 14, 2016, 07:19:07 pm »

Perfect tamed a 145 female rex to go with the 120 male I got earlier.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: June 14, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »

In other Pokémon news, I bred a perfect Swablu. Six perfect IVs on a perfect bird. It's nature is not perfect, but since it is Male, it can pass on any of those beautiful stats.

This pretty bird is going to Day-Care.

Pokemon X and Y

Edit: And now there were two male Swablus, this one having the nature I was seeking. Breeding success!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:24:53 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: June 14, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

The Blue Arm band was attacked by some thugs after completing it's first mission. 10 ''mercenaries'' vs 7 thugs. I opened the center of my line to provide a line of fire for the archers and let the enemy come to contact. The first shot killed a man on the spot and another one died during the turn. Not only did I have a good start but I curbstomped them. Not one of them got a hit on my men.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6184 on: June 15, 2016, 06:31:31 am »

Blood of the Ancient One -> Shadowcaster -> 1/1 copy of BotAO isn't particularly practical, but it is kind of funny.

Hearthstone.

Edit: Shoved the Taurus Demon off the bridge. Instant kill, neat.

Dark Souls.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:46:54 am by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: June 16, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »

I got bored of my lithuania emperor runbit, so I started an official ironman of lithuania.

As a count of lithuania, I custommade a cruel spymaster and began murdering my way to the top.  I killed my liege, his son, and the chief of the county I didnt actually directly control.

Now, I have medum tribal organization, and a whole tribe to conquest with - as soon as this damn wound heals.  Stupid ironman make me nervous about not having a son or a wife.  Good wives wont come around for about 16 years.   Although there is a genus wench around lithuania somewhere, shes in every game started in charlemagne.

CKII
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: June 16, 2016, 04:49:20 pm »

Finally managed a ghost + clean hands run. The high overseer and the flooded district were probably the most troublesome, though I managed the latter with a completely counter-intuitive method of dealing with the Slackjaw vs Granny part. (Talk to her, accept her request. Run up to her room, grab all you want plus her cameo. Don't burn it. Go back down, quickly pickpocket her key and unlock Slackjaw, it'll screw with her AI. Run back up, burn the cameo, open the door with the key and close it behind you. If you do it fast enough, it won't count as being in combat.)

Dishonored
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: June 16, 2016, 06:18:18 pm »

I killed the Caedeus. \o/

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: June 18, 2016, 09:49:57 am »

Nukes are nerfed, so i decided to use flak(+pull waves) instead.

Kiterball=rip

Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ParsleyPWG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Poking Water Games
« Reply #6189 on: June 18, 2016, 11:30:08 am »

Was defending a base for about 20 minutes stuck in a stalemate between the two sides. The enemy were hiding behind a small hill so it wasn't easy to hit them from our defensive position. Eventually thought "screw this", spawned a tank and drove right around the hill, started firing like crazy.

There were so many of them hiding there clustered together, I killed about 5-6 before they took me out. That little distraction gave everyone on my side enough time to overrun the hill and finally end the stalemate. I don't own very often, but when I do, I remember it! Game was Planetside 2

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: June 19, 2016, 08:50:49 am »

Not a particular ownage, but I did discover the joy of IEDs. While they take up the pistol slot, they make quite a big boom. First mission after getting them was to blow up a fuel tank - clearly it was fate. After clearing the area, I dropped a mortar shell with a cell phone attached right next to the tank, walked back some distance, and hit the detonator. Drove off in a truck back to where I hid my buggy (opted for a stealth approach - didn't work), then used a landmine with another cell phone duct-taped to it to blow up the truck. No reason, just boom.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: June 19, 2016, 08:56:53 am »

Not exactly ownage, but a cool moment nonetheless:

What happened was, he renounced darkness on turn two (making my job way easier because fuck zoolocks), I got a scarab on turn two and got a burgle out of it, which gave me bane of doom. I threw that on his undercity huckster which gave me a dreadsteed :D
I beat him, even when I threw down a 6/6 C'thun, simply because my board got kinda big and he couldn't really clear it all out. Was about to do a Brann+Illusion chick before he conceded to give myself another two dreadsteeds :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6192 on: June 19, 2016, 01:35:31 pm »

Manpower, mediocre new wrestler freshly drafted into the Rising Sun Puroresu federation started very badly with a serie of losses, the worst match being against Ryo Hamma that humiliated him in less than 3 minutes (couldn't kick out of the early pin despite the keyboard mashing :D )

Then a few weeks later, a new match was scheduled for Manpower ... against his beginner nightmare , Ryo Hamma.

After being thrown out of the ring, Manpower being fed up with that thing grabbed a steel chair and started to beat down Ryo Hamma  ( that was on the ground after a failed dive as Manpower managed to recover fast)
Poor Ryo Hamma got an injury from the chair beating and nasty Manpower finally pulled a submission move on him and won the match to his own surprise !
And left the place after a couple more of strikes with the chair on the downed Ryo Hamma that was trying to get up.

Oh boy, i guess Manpower owned a bit too much in that match

I felt a bit sad that Giant Baba was going to miss his friend.
Though it looks like Manpower disagreed with me

What a heartless bastard, i feel ashamed of my character :D
Oh and funny anecdote is that a week earlier the public was asking the fed to turn me "face".

I guess that's not going to go smoothly anymore

Game : Wrestling Mpire Remix

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6193 on: June 19, 2016, 01:45:16 pm »

More IED love. Two assassination missions in a row, both located in the neutral town of Pala, where starting a gunfight gets a minimum two dozen guys from both factions on your ass within seconds. In both cases, I snuck up to the target, dropped the bomb, and went all way back to my vehicle at the edge of town, then boom. Easiest 20 diamonds ever.

Next mission was to steal some khat(according to the mission-giver, it's like weed and coffee in a single plant) from a farm and bring it back so we could hit that shit together. Getting blazed was inevitable, given that I burned down half the damn farm in the ensuing gun battle.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6194 on: June 19, 2016, 05:36:23 pm »

Next mission was to steal some khat(according to the mission-giver, it's like weed and coffee in a single plant) from a farm and bring it back so we could hit that shit together.
That description sounds fairly accurate.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 675