Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 708

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1259938 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6225 on: June 12, 2016, 04:54:23 pm »

I wonder if that scene had the same connotations in the original Japanese...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6226 on: June 12, 2016, 06:05:03 pm »

I played 7 hours of WWE 2K16 and beat the SHIT outta Kevin Owens.  Holy SHIET he is a MONSTER and with those 4 reversals it is INSANE.
Also just askin, does anyone know at what point do you get more reversals?  I had it at 76 and still had 3.

WWE 2K16

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #6227 on: June 12, 2016, 10:32:57 pm »

Completed "The Second Dream."

That is all.

Warframe.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6228 on: June 13, 2016, 04:30:33 am »

Successfully pumped 50 tranqs into a level 120 Rex (without getting chomped), then barely managed a perfect tame (I know the game centers around multiplayer, but dear hells taming a high-level creature takes FOREVER.)

ARK: Survival Evolved
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: June 13, 2016, 11:52:41 pm »

Created a contract solely to achieve one of the Vamlire Magician feats in Paris.

Just because I completely failed the contract by murdering 7 non-targets in an effort to get to the guy I marked while creating it doesn't mean I didn't own!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6230 on: June 14, 2016, 05:00:17 pm »

Eight 3v3 battles in a row, and one turn to complete each. I brought in literal gods of life and death. I had a few false starts with it, largely due to the fact the 7th battle is an effective copy of my team.

But I would not be denied. Those damned overpriced noodles would be MINE.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6231 on: June 14, 2016, 07:19:07 pm »

Perfect tamed a 145 female rex to go with the 120 male I got earlier.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #6232 on: June 14, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »

In other Pokémon news, I bred a perfect Swablu. Six perfect IVs on a perfect bird. It's nature is not perfect, but since it is Male, it can pass on any of those beautiful stats.

This pretty bird is going to Day-Care.

Pokemon X and Y

Edit: And now there were two male Swablus, this one having the nature I was seeking. Breeding success!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 09:24:53 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6233 on: June 14, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »

The Blue Arm band was attacked by some thugs after completing it's first mission. 10 ''mercenaries'' vs 7 thugs. I opened the center of my line to provide a line of fire for the archers and let the enemy come to contact. The first shot killed a man on the spot and another one died during the turn. Not only did I have a good start but I curbstomped them. Not one of them got a hit on my men.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6234 on: June 15, 2016, 06:31:31 am »

Blood of the Ancient One -> Shadowcaster -> 1/1 copy of BotAO isn't particularly practical, but it is kind of funny.

Hearthstone.

Edit: Shoved the Taurus Demon off the bridge. Instant kill, neat.

Dark Souls.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:46:54 am by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6235 on: June 16, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »

I got bored of my lithuania emperor runbit, so I started an official ironman of lithuania.

As a count of lithuania, I custommade a cruel spymaster and began murdering my way to the top.  I killed my liege, his son, and the chief of the county I didnt actually directly control.

Now, I have medum tribal organization, and a whole tribe to conquest with - as soon as this damn wound heals.  Stupid ironman make me nervous about not having a son or a wife.  Good wives wont come around for about 16 years.   Although there is a genus wench around lithuania somewhere, shes in every game started in charlemagne.

CKII
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: June 16, 2016, 04:49:20 pm »

Finally managed a ghost + clean hands run. The high overseer and the flooded district were probably the most troublesome, though I managed the latter with a completely counter-intuitive method of dealing with the Slackjaw vs Granny part. (Talk to her, accept her request. Run up to her room, grab all you want plus her cameo. Don't burn it. Go back down, quickly pickpocket her key and unlock Slackjaw, it'll screw with her AI. Run back up, burn the cameo, open the door with the key and close it behind you. If you do it fast enough, it won't count as being in combat.)

Dishonored
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6237 on: June 16, 2016, 06:18:18 pm »

I killed the Caedeus. \o/

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: June 18, 2016, 09:49:57 am »

Nukes are nerfed, so i decided to use flak(+pull waves) instead.

Kiterball=rip

Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

ParsleyPWG

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Poking Water Games
« Reply #6239 on: June 18, 2016, 11:30:08 am »

Was defending a base for about 20 minutes stuck in a stalemate between the two sides. The enemy were hiding behind a small hill so it wasn't easy to hit them from our defensive position. Eventually thought "screw this", spawned a tank and drove right around the hill, started firing like crazy.

There were so many of them hiding there clustered together, I killed about 5-6 before they took me out. That little distraction gave everyone on my side enough time to overrun the hill and finally end the stalemate. I don't own very often, but when I do, I remember it! Game was Planetside 2
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 708