Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Mud and Blood 2  (Read 23599 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mud and Blood 2
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 07:36:06 pm »

What the hell? I called in a successful counter-arty, and not only did it not stop the enemy artillery attack, but my TP count dropped to 0, which I had been saving up for either an AAA or a tank(possibly a tank, since no aircraft had attacked yet for some reason. This game is psychic).
Was that a bug fixed in a more recent version?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 07:39:49 pm »

Did you have a command tent up? If you did and the enemy arty destroyed it, then you lose all the TP you gained from that tent.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 07:48:49 pm »

No command tent. It was certainly the counter-arty.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 07:53:13 pm »

In which case I have no idea, sorry dude. Thats a new one. Unless you had a momentary derp and hit naval arty by mistake, I can't see why you'd lose TP
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 08:16:51 pm »

Nope, it definitely said "Successful counter-arty strike, next artillery attack will be aborted". If I had hit Naval barrage, instead of three small explosions, it would have been 3 small explosions plus about 15 HOLYCRAPTHAT'SHUGE explosions.

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 08:45:20 pm »

Safe yourself, don't waste to much time with it?

Also the kongerate thread has a lot of help. There are also "cheat" versions with unlimited points to start with and you still lose in those, just to give you a idear. It is not a game to win and for my taste, it is to slow paced and "randrum" to be a main focus. Not bad thou!

Where would a cheat version be? I would like to try it out
http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/game/3369/Mud-and-Blood-2.2.6.html
It's kind of wonky, but it works.
Thats just the same game for me..
It gives you points instead of taking them when you call in support.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 02:52:50 pm »

Question: I have an exe version I downloaded from author's site many months ago, and as such it's outdated(it doesn't have Sarge, the halftrack, etc). I happen to also have a .swf version that's probably up-to-date. Is there any way to transfer my profile from the older version(Major, many useful medals) to the new one?

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 09:15:10 pm »

All you have to do is locate the "mnb21.sol" cookie and move it to the other swf's sol location.

So if you want to move your profile from your local computer to the kongregate version, you'd need to move it accordingly.

If you're just updating your old version, just overwrite the new version of the game over it, since they're in the same location, they'll use the same .sol.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 09:36:19 pm »

I tried that(immediately after I asked) but it didn't work.
Might have gotten the .sol file from the wrong place. I'll check again sometime later.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 12:46:45 pm »

I. Freaking. Hate. Soldiers. Retreating.
I had a signaller and officer all in that indestructible building and all.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 01:55:24 pm »

Yeah, it ruins plans. I prefered it when they just stayed on the floor until you morale boosted or retreated them yourself, much better.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 10:59:12 pm »

I cast resurrection!

http://www.mudandblood.net/mudandbloodz.html <-- direct link to the author's game.... since its not up there.
http://mudandblood.net/html/index.php <-- author's website itself

I've been playing this off and on recently.  The RNG hates me sometimes.  Especially when it comes to random explosions that are not caused by me.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 11:15:14 pm »

In the newer versions, Tiger Tanks take 6+ zooks to kill, but a Sherman or M3 can ace one in a lucky hit. The AB Challenge is pretty fun though.

Still need 1,796 V1's on my position before the SoL medal...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:16:48 pm by Blaze »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 11:30:36 pm »

Lucky Arty Strike smashed Sarge and Officer... before I could afford to bunker em up...  (Lucky grenade blew up my front line bunker very early on.)
Everyone ran, except for 1 demoralized guy who stayed in the bunker.... he was later gibbed along with the bunker by another grenade as I desperately tried to salvage the situation.
(I think he spent his last moments curled up in a ball of tears and fear...)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:33:28 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 11:48:11 pm »

(Lucky grenade blew up my front line bunker very early on.)
Odd, grenades and mortars shouldn't do squat against bunkers; a gunner or two should suffice to deal with any Panzershrecks who show up in the early game.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5