Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: copper...  (Read 4024 times)

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
Re: copper...
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2011, 04:33:17 am »

So I should give it to my master of the guard then... 8)

FrisianDude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2011, 04:34:14 am »

@Deon, truth. And you might be unlucky enough that your one soldier dodges into a puddle or something.
A tiny, foul-tempered humanoid creature that dwells in the evil mountains. They are known to enjoy drinking liquor and will take any unguarded supplies of booze.

Niseg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011, 04:38:10 am »

It is possible that an enemy gets a chokehold on such soldier and he is dead then. I had it.

That's one of my favorite adventure mode tactic - learned it from a play along. Choke the guy and administer fun. Big fights = hammer to the head smaller ones - axe all the limbs just in case. I once thought I could train my weapon skill by hitting unconscious enemies but it didn't seem to work . I think a better tactic would be to cut off their arms or legs .

A tend to agree you shouldn't rely on 1 guy even if he can chop off armies . There is always a chance someone hit him in the head with a silver hammer...  Still dwarf power is pretty expendable  :D  I got about 100 idlers and they don't die as often as they my last forts.
Projects:Path finding simulator(thread) -A*,weighted A*(traffic zones), user set waypoints (path caching), automatic waypoint room navigation,no-cache room navigation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]