Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Turning the Kalpa  (Read 104297 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2 || Get your dwemer on
« Reply #360 on: August 21, 2014, 07:34:57 pm »

I still really love this mod, especially with the new DF.  would you be open to suggestions for more Megabeasts?  I think Udyfriktes (sp?) for cold regions, Minotaurs, and a TES style troll would be good additions.

also, would you mind if I did a Sixth House playable version of this, with full credit?  I don't know when I could start it... but I want to, with permission of course.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2014, 10:07:58 pm »

I still really love this mod, especially with the new DF.  would you be open to suggestions for more Megabeasts?  I think Udyfriktes (sp?) for cold regions, Minotaurs, and a TES style troll would be good additions.

also, would you mind if I did a Sixth House playable version of this, with full credit?  I don't know when I could start it... but I want to, with permission of course.
Udyrfryktes are night creatures already, the minotaur I had to downgrade to a regular (but very rare, KINMUNE rare) creature because it kept crashing worldgen for whatever reason. Trolls are in as regular creatures.

If you think you can pull off a new civ though, go on ahead.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 22, 2014, 08:36:12 pm »

Posting to show my continued interest.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2014, 07:58:41 pm »

Okay, what in the bloody hell is a KIMUNE (name showed up just like  that, description said it was a female Altmer with an otherworldly air about her)?  Bitch showed up in my fort and murdered everyone, flinging them two dozen squares, tagged with Berzerk.  Where is  this bitch in my raws so I can murder her via deletion?  I couldn't find her.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2014, 08:33:52 pm »

KINMUNE, Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User Exoform. Known otherwise as the Oracle Iridescent, the Witch of Wire and String, the Doom of the Dumb Old Giant or Queen Ayrenn.

She's one of those future robots that fuck shit up, like Pelinal.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2014, 09:10:25 pm »

KINMUNE, Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User Exoform. Known otherwise as the Oracle Iridescent, the Witch of Wire and String, the Doom of the Dumb Old Giant or Queen Ayrenn.

Ah, got it.  Where do I find her in the raws?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2014, 09:17:06 pm »

Ah, got it.  Where do I find her in the raws?
creature_tes_other. She's also super-rare, so you got unlucky there.

EDIT: Will probably give her and pelinal FREQUENCY:1 to make them even rarer.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2014, 05:29:40 pm »

My rar program removes items from folders, so I can't play this. Too bad. Sounds pretty cool, though.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 29, 2014, 06:30:09 pm »

My rar program removes items from folders, so I can't play this. Too bad. Sounds pretty cool, though.
Maybe you should change over to another? Seems like a pretty serious issue. If you are on win7 or later it has built-in extraction.

EDIT: I'm applying the localization patch so Strand Extraction is Enchantment again, and also found some bugs. Maybe I'll finally be able to do more plants after this.

Bugs include voidore being useless because it can't be smelted into voidmetal.

What I'm changing with that patcher:
Strand Extraction -> Enchantment
Various month names to TES ones
Some of the age names (All except the Age of the <megabeast> and Age of the Two/Three Powers). Might be a bit weird, but a nice touch still.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:55:50 pm by Deathsword »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 30, 2014, 11:18:46 am »

Unfortunately, I can't. I believe I uninstalled it wrong, so I am unable to remove it from my comp- I'm fucking dumb. I can transfer my files to a new user.
10/10.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 30, 2014, 11:38:18 am »

Unfortunately, I can't. I believe I uninstalled it wrong, so I am unable to remove it from my comp- I'm fucking dumb. I can transfer my files to a new user.
Try entering safe-mode on startup and delete the files manually. Usually does the trick.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 30, 2014, 01:16:00 pm »

The file is gone, yet the program sttill remains. Well, thanks for trying./

EDIT: Heh. I had to re-install it and remove it. Got any programs that would help me? I'm on windows.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 02:28:33 pm by Yourmaster »
10/10.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #372 on: August 30, 2014, 04:44:53 pm »

The file is gone, yet the program sttill remains. Well, thanks for trying./

EDIT: Heh. I had to re-install it and remove it. Got any programs that would help me? I'm on windows.
Use 7zip. http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2014, 11:56:39 am »

Picking this up again. This is mostly for myself. A commitment, I guess. If you donwloaded the 0.40.x version you are aware pretty much anything DFHack related doens't work. I'm currently working on fixing that. Creature spawning appears to be dissable in the itemspawn script (correct me if I am wrong on this, please), so I'll have to go back to pre-DFHack workarounds. Namely using corpses for "summoning" and a "toolbox" creature for any centurion construction and the like.

Three creatures added, Lamia, Corrupted Shade, Trollkin. Also a few new minerals.

Also plants. How many? Too many. Over a hundred, and I'm not even done with 20. Still, progressing well enough.

GRAND PLANT COUNTER: ~27/155
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:52:08 pm by Deathsword »

DireWolf64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2014, 05:11:19 pm »

Picking this up again. This is mostly for myself. A commitment, I guess. If you donwloaded the 0.40.x version you are aware pretty much anything DFHack related doens't work. I'm currently working on fixing that. Creature spawning appears to be dissable in the itemspawn script (correct me if I am wrong on this, please), so I'll have to go back to pre-DFHack workarounds. Namely using corpses for "summoning" and a "toolbox" creature for any centurion construction and the like.

Three creatures added, Lamia, Corrupted Shade, Trollkin. Also a few new minerals.

Also plants. How many? Too many. Over a hundred, and I'm not even done with 20. Still, progressing well enough.
YAY!!! You're back! I was waiting for more updates and/or news related to this mod!! Thank you so very much!
There's a fine balance of "child is suffering" and "child is dead".
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29