Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Turning the Kalpa  (Read 103749 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - a TES mod|||pre-release thread
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 03:55:39 pm »

Possibly, if I can find a good heightmap for that, too.

I belive The Imperial Library has some maps of tamriel, including one of the terrain. Maybe you can find something there.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 05:09:09 pm »

Possibly, if I can find a good heightmap for that, too.

I found a map of Tamriel, but it's excessively large, 16-bit, and generally unsuitable for DF... unless I tweak it a bit.  I might have to install Oblivion to grab it out of these files, here, since it's for an Oblivion mod that adds the rest of the world as walkable terrain (even if it isn't actually populated with anything).

Unfortunately I seem to no longer have the Oblivion disks, and don't particularly feel like pirating the game.  If anyone else has Oblivion and knows how to use TES Construction Kit to export a height map, maybe?

Hm... if you're willing to wait a week or two, I could give it a shot.  I'm a long time fan of the TES games - which are what awakened my enthusiasm for user-modding to begin with.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 05:20:20 pm »

Yeah I guess it's okay, the mod needs the base first, and the maps next :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 08:55:34 am »

SummUrset isle... Lol :D.

A good idea is to spread biomes to make different "nations" and tweak entities to settle only their historical lands.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 01:42:41 pm »

The Imperfect from Tribunal is in, replacing the vanilla Bronze Colossus. Should drop a bar of a new metal called "clockwork steel" on death. (unsure if more than one bar can be dropped)
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 10:48:46 am »

Progress has halted, somewhat, since I've encountered two bugs I've been unable to fix, so help would be appreciated. They are:
- Sphere, Archer and Steam Centurions refuse to stand and crawl around on the ground.
- All four centurions ignore the attack tags given to them and only push. When directly controlled at arena mode, they have no attacks on the attack menu.

Aside from that, the mod is going well.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56:10 am »

Upload the raws for those, and I will help you.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 11:05:33 am »

Not to step on Deon's toes, but the most likely cause I can think of is the creatures lacking NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT or something similar.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 01:51:14 pm »

Not to step on Deon's toes, but the most likely cause I can think of is the creatures lacking NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT or something similar.
creature have a mechanical "brain", with the same function of an organic one, so I don't think that's it

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 01:55:05 pm »

So, no raws to check? :P

And yeah, I thought that it could be NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT, but it's too obvious to be true :P. I mean I am sure Deathsword knows about that token.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 02:20:36 pm »

Still no luck fixing centurions, even the steam centurion, that has actual legs, keeps crawling around. adding [NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT] and removing [NOTOUGHT] had no effect.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - a TES mod|||development thread
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 04:40:32 pm »

While possessing a centurion in the arena mode I decided to check the health screen. This is what it says: "Ability to grasp lost. Ability to stand lost". any ideas on how to fix that?

EDIT: Spider centurion seems to have been fixed. Somehow.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - a TES mod|||development thread
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15:54 am »

Does it have [STANCE] and [GRASP] tokens on any BPs. Does it have these attached?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29