Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Turning the Kalpa  (Read 103755 times)

forfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Falling Stars
« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2015, 02:02:33 pm »

How funny would it be if I started modding because of your conversation about how deon inspired you to mod XD

forfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2015, 02:05:09 pm »

Also has anyone made a wiki for this mod? With dwarf fortress being the way it is, I'd love to not have to figure everything out by poking around in the dark XD

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Falling Stars
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2015, 02:37:34 pm »

Also has anyone made a wiki for this mod? With dwarf fortress being the way it is, I'd love to not have to figure everything out by poking around in the dark XD
No wiki. Maybe a manual in the future, but I'm busy with another mod right now. If you got any questions ask here and I will answer.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

AdmiralDane

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 20, 2015, 05:19:02 pm »

Possibly a dumb question, but how do you correctly pasture the toolboxes?  I've tried to make two centurions, and neither one was made, but the resources were consumed.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 21, 2015, 09:36:23 am »

Possibly a dumb question, but how do you correctly pasture the toolboxes?  I've tried to make two centurions, and neither one was made, but the resources were consumed.
Same way as you'd pasture any animal. Designate a pasture zone and assign them there. If I have time, I'll convert this kind of stuff to DFHack.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

AdmiralDane

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 21, 2015, 03:58:33 pm »

Then I had it pastured correctly, now to figure out why the two centurions weren't made.  Neither appeared in the unit list, despite their construction being finished.

austinwelser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 29, 2015, 09:04:54 am »

This mod is the only reason I sorta like ASCII graphics.
Also, in the still there is only the make mead option, but getting honey can take a while so how am I supposed to get drinks for my little meatshields?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:41:35 pm by austinwelser »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2015, 04:33:32 am »

I won't be updating this mod in a bit of a while due to both the upcoming release of DF and because I intend to learn lua so I can do DFHack stuff. Just saying this so people don't get their hopes up for a quick compatibility update.

AdmiralDane

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 30, 2015, 09:51:19 am »

Maybe not the best time to ask, but any ideas on the issues with centurions?  I had a third one (an archer) built but it never appeared, even on the unit list.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong?  I have the toolbox pastured inside the machinist's workshop.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2015, 11:51:46 am »

Maybe not the best time to ask, but any ideas on the issues with centurions?  I had a third one (an archer) built but it never appeared, even on the unit list.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong?  I have the toolbox pastured inside the machinist's workshop.
I likely screwed up at some point or other when making the reaction. Assume it's broken, because it might very well be.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]