Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Draw the artifact of the above poster.  (Read 11779 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: Draw the artifact of the above poster.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 05:34:09 pm »

I'm interested in seeing how one would make a floodgate out of dog bone, which somehow refers to two other artifacts, one of which coming from a previous fort in the same world!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm much better with paper and pencil, but this thread inspired me to drag my old Wacom out of hiding and get my hands creaking again.  It's a bit sketchy, but I think it captures the spirit of the thing.

I like this!  I'm starting a fort again for the first time in two months just to get artifacts for this thread (stopped playing for a while)
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

flieroflight

• Bay Watcher
  • Worship the nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 02:24:59 pm »

Rubalbonun Rotik Nikot, the nettles of action.
this is a heliodor amulet. all craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. it is encrusted with heliodor, almandine, laveder jade and green tourmaline, decorated with alpaca wool and cave spider silk and encircled with bands of heliodor, green tourmaline, almandine and badger bone.this object is adorned with hanging rings of green tourmaline and menaces with spikes of heliodor, lavender jade, green tourmaline, malachite, rope reed fibre and badger bone.
on the item is an image of The Stern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in lavender jade
on the item is an image of The Stern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in lavender jade
on the item is an image of Sor Matchedspurts the hydra in green tourmaline. Sormatchedspurts is labouring. this artwork relates to the settling of the hydra Sor Matchedspurts in The ealing Finger in 1.
on the item is an image of Nokgol Camperscraped the minotaur in green tourmaline. Nokgol Camperscraped is labouring. his artwork relates to the settling of the minotaur Nokgol Camperscraped in The Healing Finger in 1.
on the item is an image of The Tern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in almandine.
on the item is an image of The Tern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in cave spider silk.
Bay12 doesn't have moral event horizons, it has goals.

Tetragenic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 03:05:57 pm »

This is a superior quality diorite statue of Erith Abbeypaddles.
The item is a superiorly designed image of Erith Abbeypaddles the shroom dwarf and cheese in diorite by Erith Kuletiden. Erith Abbeypaddles is devouring the cheese.

Dwarfiness. There was one later of him admiring the same cheese.

(Not artifacts, but close to it.)
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Dwarven Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2011, 03:28:31 pm »

I didnt follow the rules and drawed my own artifact.

Sorry,I couldn't stop myself >.< I was just like that mooded glassmaker who gave me this - SCREAM RAW GREEN GLASS X2, ROCK BLOCKS SCREAM wow I am saying random shit.

Killabyte

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 03:49:56 pm »

Rubalbonun Rotik Nikot, the nettles of action.
this is a heliodor amulet. all craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. it is encrusted with heliodor, almandine, laveder jade and green tourmaline, decorated with alpaca wool and cave spider silk and encircled with bands of heliodor, green tourmaline, almandine and badger bone.this object is adorned with hanging rings of green tourmaline and menaces with spikes of heliodor, lavender jade, green tourmaline, malachite, rope reed fibre and badger bone.
on the item is an image of Sor Matchedspurts the hydra in green tourmaline. Sormatchedspurts is labouring. this artwork relates to the settling of the hydra Sor Matchedspurts in The ealing Finger in 1.
on the item is an image of Nokgol Camperscraped the minotaur in green tourmaline. Nokgol Camperscraped is labouring. his artwork relates to the settling of the minotaur Nokgol Camperscraped in The Healing Finger in 1.
on the item is an image of The Tern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in almandine.
on the item is an image of The Tern Silence the adamantine left gauntlet in cave spider silk.

Behold, the Nettles of Action!
I think i got everything in, except the 'decorated with alpaca wool and cave spider silk'.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 05:53:06 pm »

Okay, I broke the tules here too.  I figured who else but me would draw this? It's a yellow jasper toy hammer, with an image of itself on it.  It's called Bustbridges.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.
Pages: 1 2 [3]