Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]

Author Topic: Oooohhhhhhh, Elden Ring. Bay12 Group Password: MAGMA. It's DLC time!  (Read 46449 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Oooohhhhhhh, Elden Ring. Bay12 Group Password: MAGMA. It's DLC time!
« Reply #585 on: February 21, 2024, 10:26:47 am »

RISE TARNISHED THREAD FOR WE HAVE A TRAILER AND A DATE!

Those coy bastards, going 'oooh it's a big one it probably won't be ready anytime soon' and then they just casually drop it in the middle of the week, like, 'here you go fuckers, enjoy changing your pants'

Can't tell much about the story but there is gonna be some cool shit to see and kill by the looks of it. The big snake loving dude is a mystery, who the hell is he and why wasn't he mentioned anywhere else up to this point (if my assumption that he's the one the description namedrops as Messmer is correct).

Anyways, woooooo, timed perfectly with my current playthrough that's been going super slowly, I should be just about ready for the launch of this.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 21, 2024, 12:34:14 pm »

Is it just me or are these enemy designs pretty over the top even for From Soft?
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

The_Explorer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 21, 2024, 05:44:33 pm »

Well cant comment much on design, except, I like them but I dont mind over the top stuff.

But I'm back playing elden ring. I finished it once, now playing with convergence mod to do it again though the mod is pretty much a new game

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 22, 2024, 04:52:50 pm »

Not saying I have an issue with them. I'm used to weird From Soft designs. I had more than one "WTF is that" reaction to the trailer though.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]