Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I doubt anyone's going to be of assistance...  (Read 730 times)

PCpaste

• Bay Watcher
  • This is how smithing works. (For dwarves at least)
    • View Profile
I doubt anyone's going to be of assistance...
« on: May 11, 2011, 05:33:46 pm »

But does anyone know where I can find the Morrowind main theme for a 12-hole ocarina?

Google isn't helping...
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where an Artificial Intelligence-controlled unit can pull the pants off someone and the proceed to beat said someone to death with said pants.

Supermikhail

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dwarf Of Steel
    • View Profile
Re: I doubt anyone's going to be of assistance...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 08:19:55 am »

Is it supposed to be somewhere? I mean, you've seen it before?

Also, I don't know anything about ocarinas, but is it hard to arrange for them by yourself? And there seem to be a dozen nice guys on Youtube who play ocarina arrangements of video game tunes, and you could request it from them... Er, scratch all that, you're a lazy goo-goo-job, I got it within a minute of searching: Youtube video, and in suggestions. I'm pretty sure it's 12 holes, although it's kind of hard to see. Ask the author to share tabs or whatever you have in the ocarina world.

PCpaste

• Bay Watcher
  • This is how smithing works. (For dwarves at least)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 09:37:37 am »

Well, I could play it by ear... But i'm afraid i'm not that good at it yet.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where an Artificial Intelligence-controlled unit can pull the pants off someone and the proceed to beat said someone to death with said pants.

Supermikhail

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dwarf Of Steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:13:33 pm »

Ask one of the video uploaders. Drat, I could even write the notes myself, if it's only about the notes (I play guitar and don't know anything about the peculiarities of ocarinas), so you don't badmouth this fine forum!