Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233756 times)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - S3 - Patch 3.06 Freljord
« Reply #11640 on: June 11, 2013, 01:51:08 pm »

So I picked this game up a few days ago and, I'm enjoying myself.

I've already bought a few cheapo champions (poppy, svir, soraka) to play around with.

I am really enjoying using poppy though, just pop out of jungle, ram their face into a wall, bash em, wrecks everyone's day up. Plus that ult... dat ult... mmmm

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11641 on: June 11, 2013, 11:28:37 pm »

Aatrox spotlight!

Honestly, I think he looks pretty cool in action. I really like that his wings are capey. That's pretty neat and unique.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11642 on: June 13, 2013, 03:55:32 am »

Bwahahahahaha

About 8.5k unspent gold in the end.  Personal record.  I didn't even use all my potions.  Did almost as much total damage as Nidalee, without ever buying.  Half her kills were from finishing off the targets I worked down.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11643 on: June 13, 2013, 04:29:42 am »

I'm sorry I must be retarded. They were saying they were going to nerf Kha'Zix Void Spikes but all I see for Kha'Zix is super buffs.
Kha'Zix
The changes to Kha'Zix are ultimately about giving him more viable choices when picking evolutions. Evolving  Void Spikes granted such huge damage, high poke, and great utility that it was crowding out his other evolutions. Now Void Spikes gets a slow as part of the base skill, so its utility is there even at level one.  Taste Their Fear's evolution was previously reliant on having targets isolated. Now it works whether they are isolated or not, but does more damage against isolated targets, making it a more reliable choice. We also increased  Void Assault's damage reduction while in stealth to make it a slightly more enticing choice and to remind players of its additional utility.

Taste Their Fear
 Isolation bonus now increases damage by 45%.
 Evolution adds 8% missing health damage (can be further increased by Isolation).

Void Spike
 Now slows targets hit by 20% for 2 seconds.
 Mana cost reduced to 55/60/65/70/75 from 60/70/80/90/100.
 Bonus damage ratio increased to 1.0 per attack damage from 0.9.
 Evolution no longer consumes or applies  Unseen Threat.
 Can no longer be cast during  Leap.

Void Assault
 Damage reduction while in stealth increased to 50% from 40%.

I just see complete buffs on pretty much whole range for Kha'Zix, even worse now is that void spikes can be fired to slow for 20%, then can leap on target and Q them to apply passive for another 20% slow and void spikes to more damage as well now. The only difference now is evolution order will be W-Q-E instead of W-E-Q.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11644 on: June 13, 2013, 09:23:03 am »

"Evolution no longer consumes or applies Unseen Threat" is the technical term for saying "Void Spike base damage has been reduced from 455 to 235."

His W with his passive was competing with some champion's ultimates in damage, and was doing it in a huge AOE. It was ridiculously overpowered, and removing it is not an insignificant nerf.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11645 on: June 13, 2013, 10:13:08 am »

Kha W no longer procs his passive. That's a pretty fuckhuge nerf.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11646 on: June 13, 2013, 12:36:00 pm »

It's a nerf to his poke but his burst is buffed and now he has gone from having single slow to having two slows. Saying his damage has gone from 455-235 is silly though because that is only level 18 and at level 18 kha'zix isn't poking anyone, it's not like the passive is removed while the Q has a huge buff.

And now that W can slow people without being evolved and having passive up it gives him much more utility.

It really isn't a nerf

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #11647 on: June 14, 2013, 12:18:23 am »

If you think Kha isn't poking people with W+Passive at 18 then you really don't understand how good it is.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11648 on: June 14, 2013, 09:44:24 am »

He's not really poking people though. More like running them through with railroad spikes.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11649 on: June 14, 2013, 10:07:49 am »

It's like a 3 way nid spear.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11650 on: June 14, 2013, 11:27:36 am »

He's not really poking people though. More like running them through with railroad spikes.

It really is (was?) extremely powerful. If the Kha'zix knew what he was doing, it was pretty horrible to face him in ARAM, especially if he got a few early kills.
Also often called Boowells.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11651 on: June 14, 2013, 12:01:18 pm »

My personal list of champions who can go and fuck themsleves with a Bloodthirster when it comes to ARAM:

Nidalee
Brand
Janna
Xerath
Nidalee
Shaco
Teemo
Nidalee
Nunu
Nidalee
Nidalee
Nidalee

Have I mentioned how much I hade Nidalee on ARAM? Well I do, infinitely so. Bitch can go and gargle some acid for all the annoyance she's caused me.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11652 on: June 14, 2013, 02:05:38 pm »

Actually, nid fucking herself with a bloodthirster would be pretty hot. I'd fap to it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11653 on: June 14, 2013, 04:09:34 pm »

Anyway, I'd add Ziggs to that list. I've had a bad experience with Lux also, but that involved chain-snaring, so I can't swear she's as obnoxious as I assume she is.

Also, no AP Yi?

Teemo's not that bad if you get one of those vision items. Otherwise, yeah. Welcome to Hell.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #11654 on: June 14, 2013, 04:54:17 pm »

There's also no Jayce or Cait.
Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1067