Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233931 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1530 on: July 14, 2011, 12:44:56 pm »

Tank Annie.

Omg that's genius ! and as a bonus, everyone loves to focus annie ! It's like hardwired in people's brains, makes your job even easier !

I'll definitely try it, besides i like to play annie. And unexpected builds :p (it's just hard sometimes to convince people that AD soraka or Tank tristana are not worthless)
I'm a pretty bad Annie so I haven't tried it in a real game yet. Let me know if it works properly!

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:55 pm »

Tank Annie works. I've seen it done.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 14, 2011, 01:32:32 pm »

Kayle changes for next patch:
Passive replaced- from bonus stats, to hybrid defence shredding on hit, % based
Q- Slow buffed, base damage raised, mana cost dropped
W- Base heal raised but ratio dropped, speed buff changed to a clutch, 4 second buff, and raised significantly to compensate. May or may not get the higher mana costs that are coming for a global support nerf- if she doesnt get it now, she'll get it when everyone else does.
E-Slight range buff, bonus magic damage per ability level doubled, cooldown reduced to 16 or 17 at all levels. Mana cost reduction.
R- Mana cost reduction, possibly a change to a flat 3 sec duration at all levels.

Hrmm... I wonder if it's better than what she is now. I kinda like having ~60 AP / 150 AD at level 1 and being godlike after getting my Gunblade.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 14, 2011, 01:57:07 pm »

Oh gog, I just realized free Garen is even worse than free Vayne.  They came out of the trees man.

Also, Cho'gath is as awesome as I'd hoped he'd be.  Even better, I almost have enough IP to get him.  Once that's done, the only thing I'll need is a ranged AD champ (My only ranged champ is Veigar, somehow)
Shoes...

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 14, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »

I've been seeing Enemy!Singeds doing a silly thing, build Red Crystal first on their way to RoA.

I mean, don't they know about his Passive? 1/4 of his mana to health means the Blue Crystal gives a Singed 50hp, and it costs 2 HPots less than Red.

I guess their thought process is: Singed is supposed to be tanky. Tanks have health and are harder to kill. Buy health item.

The health from the health crystal often is more useful early game than the mana and small health bonus via blue crystal. Besides that, there's no reason for Singed to be expending very much mana at all that early in.

Personally, I buy boots first thing every time, so it doesn't matter to me. :U

Red crystal is never a good choice for first item.  In terms of survivability, it gives +180 health, so its outperformed by a 35g pot.  Blue crystal + 2 health pot is a good choice if you feel confident about your lane.  If you want more survivability, go with regen pendant + health pot or boots + 3 health pot if the enemy is dependent on skillshots.

I often find that the easiest way to spot free week Singed is if they take poison first.  If you see them using poison on minions before it's been leveled up, you can tell that you're in for an easy lane.

AP Sion will rape your face.

Seriously, Cryptic Gaze turns into a spell that both Initiates and ends you from half health.

It was insane

Which is why banshee's veil removes half his damage and all of his cc.

At low elo, there's nothing he can't do.  All the enemies are squishy and don't build reactively and even if your team sucks you can push towers by yourself with e + r.  Unfortunately, there's nothing that Sion does that can't be done better by Annie.

Except tanking. :P
Tank Annie works. I've seen it done.

Tannkie is more OP than PCM

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 14, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »

Oh gog, I just realized free Garen is even worse than free Vayne.  They came out of the trees man.

Also, Cho'gath is as awesome as I'd hoped he'd be.  Even better, I almost have enough IP to get him.  Once that's done, the only thing I'll need is a ranged AD champ (My only ranged champ is Veigar, somehow)

Cho is the most fun "in your face" mage tank thing in the game, IE he doesn't help his team by saving them, but by being a massive jerk and harassing the shit out of the enemy team and shutting off everyone with his roar and noming on carries/finishing tanks off. Hell, a 6 stack cho screws ups teamfights just by being there, because his hitbox is so absurdly large that he'll end up soaking all skill shots just by walking around. He's also a powerful solo laner and a strong counter jungler.
Watch as the enemy warwick falls out of the loop when he realizes cho just ate his blue/red buff. Also with flash, rank 3 ultimate and a ward at baron, you can steal it if the enemy team is doing it, all you need is timing.

In another note, Dyrus is adorable.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 14, 2011, 05:07:08 pm »

What's the best set of summoner spells for Cho?  I've been using Heal and Clarity, figuring I"m kind of supporty.
Shoes...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 14, 2011, 05:10:51 pm »

He doesn't have any great escape moves, so I usually get flash and maybe ghost.  Both help you initiate as him and escape.  Early and mid game they re amazingly good for you since you ult is worthless if you die, so escaping is something you're gonna wanna do alot.  Late game being able to teleport into someones base, rape them with your activated and then ghost run out is really priceless.
Nom nom nom

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 14, 2011, 05:13:27 pm »

Forget heal and clarity, both are a waste of a spell slot, their usefuless die off in the lategame. If you really wanna use one, use heal, as clarity's usefulness on cho is very limited once he grabs himself a catalyst.
Once you have enough levels you should pick flash. Ignite is good for getting early kills and shutting off some heals, exhaust can be used both offensively and defensively and to shut off champions, ghost is great altough cho should only be chasing people to eat them, teleport gives you gank oportunities and keeps lanes safe, etc.

Don't take both flash and ghost though, cho should never need both. Flash ghost is for the squishy carries, pick something to aid your team in teamfights, like exhaust.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 14, 2011, 05:49:32 pm »

Set up the chat again.

For anyone who doesn't know how to get to it:

1.Open friends list
2.Press chat icon at bottom right of screen.
3.Press the +chat icon at bottom.
4. Join B12

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 14, 2011, 05:51:56 pm »

I'm not sure if Yorick is OP or not, but I just got 6th win in a row with him.

Also, Mordekaiser + Yorick is not fair. It's really hard to win a 6v5, especially one that turns into a 7v4 after the initial burst.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 14, 2011, 06:02:16 pm »

Hahaha, 7v4 is hilarious like hell.

We'd even go into fights 2v5 as Mordekaiser and Yorick and come out 4v0.

Teamfights would be so freaking confusing because there'd be things EVERYWHERE! Ghouls, ghosts, revenants, maces, etc.

I got my 400th win too!

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 14, 2011, 06:39:22 pm »

I have had a revelation about myself. I'm a pusher, a turret trasher. When I join the random queue and I see my team doing brainless stuff for minutes, like playing tug-o-war in mid 4vs4, I go to the next lane, destroy minions, smash the tower. Somehow that's the most satisfying feeling in the game to me. (Except pentakills I reckon, but haven't got those yet)

I loved doing it with last weeks free Caitlyn. I love doing it with this weeks free Cassiopeia. I do enjoy it with Vayne even.

I was saving for Jarvan & Leona, but I might postpone it to get the ultimate champion for that. Unless it's a yordl.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 14, 2011, 06:58:06 pm »

Hahaha, 7v4 is hilarious like hell.

We'd even go into fights 2v5 as Mordekaiser and Yorick and come out 4v0.

Teamfights would be so freaking confusing because there'd be things EVERYWHERE! Ghouls, ghosts, revenants, maces, etc.

I got my 400th win too!
Oh dear God... That sounds like the BEST THING EVER!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 14, 2011, 07:04:23 pm »

I have had a revelation about myself. I'm a pusher, a turret trasher. When I join the random queue and I see my team doing brainless stuff for minutes, like playing tug-o-war in mid 4vs4, I go to the next lane, destroy minions, smash the tower. Somehow that's the most satisfying feeling in the game to me. (Except pentakills I reckon, but haven't got those yet)

I loved doing it with last weeks free Caitlyn. I love doing it with this weeks free Cassiopeia. I do enjoy it with Vayne even.

I was saving for Jarvan & Leona, but I might postpone it to get the ultimate champion for that. Unless it's a yordl.
Sooo.... Mordekaiser?
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 1067