Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233913 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1575 on: July 15, 2011, 09:50:25 am »

Also, while five Tier1 runes cost less than the cheapest Tier2 ones (And 5 Tier2 costs less than the cheapest Tier3s), it really isn't worth using the recycler to upgrade any low-tier runes when you unlock the next level, simply because it's completely random which runes you get.

Much better to hold off from buying any until you hit level 20, if you think you'll play long enough to reach that.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 15, 2011, 10:01:05 am »

Also, while five Tier1 runes cost less than the cheapest Tier2 ones (And 5 Tier2 costs less than the cheapest Tier3s), it really isn't worth using the recycler to upgrade any low-tier runes when you unlock the next level, simply because it's completely random which runes you get.

Much better to hold off from buying any until you hit level 20, if you think you'll play long enough to reach that.
Unless you enjoy gambling!

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 15, 2011, 10:03:39 am »

It's even easier now with the multi-buy  :D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 15, 2011, 10:05:43 am »

It's even easier now with the multi-buy  :D
Quite!

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1579 on: July 15, 2011, 11:50:36 am »

What. That's annoying.

Anyways, what's a good item build for Annie?

I don't play her on regular basis, but from what I've heard (fucking high base damage, less good AP ratios) I'd say:

• Get cooldown reduction, so you can spam spells (and cause of your passive, stuns) more often. Remember that 40% is max CDR.
  • Get magic penetration (Sorcerer's Boots, Haunting Guise, Void Staff)
  • Get health, armor and magic resist depending on enemy team (I.E; get yourself hard to kill)
  • Get Rabadon's Deathcap because it gives a shitload of AP on it's own (about +200)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 15, 2011, 12:47:47 pm »

For Annie, I'd say:

Rod of Ages
Another Rod of Ages if you're doing really good, Deathfire's Grasp if you're not.
Deathcap
If you didn't get DFG now, get it. If you already did, a void staff.
Banshee's veil if the enemy is heavy magic damage, Thornmail if they're heavy phys, or even the void staff(if you don't already have) if they have a bunch of magic resist.

Boots should either be CDR boots, Merc treads, or Sorc shoes. I prefer the first and last.
When you go to combo, use DFG -> Tibber stun -> W -> q. It should kill anyone.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 15, 2011, 01:05:20 pm »

Tank Annie all the way.

Edit: LASD told me the Brasil Tier list v2 was out: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=966173

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 15, 2011, 01:51:58 pm »

(bra)zilian made me laugh.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 15, 2011, 01:54:32 pm »

Haha I just realized that Annie's fireshield + thornmail would make her do some considerable damage to physical attackers... I'm liking the idea of playing her as a tank more and more.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 15, 2011, 01:56:08 pm »

Nocturne everytime es shadow i cannot see, turn brightness up on monitor to counter.
Rammus Flip garen on sideways and use e, u have rammus

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 15, 2011, 02:11:29 pm »

I just played a game and dumped all my cash on AP like you guys said. MVP at 13/4/1. 8)

Also, that Brazillian tier listing is made of win.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 15, 2011, 02:13:29 pm »

Last call for anyone interested in a casual, fun NA 1v1 tournament. No prizes except bragging rights for now :P. Link is in the original post all the way at the top.

Also, just bought Blitz, great fun.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 15, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »

At the bottom of the tier list, Soraka is listed twice. Hehehehe.

Kassadin teleport squid with mask, not viable.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:50:13 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:14 pm »

The last couple of days I've had so many leavers that it's just been loss after loss for me. :(

After playing Leona more I am finding that she just doesn't live up to my favourite tanky character, Singed. A well farmed Singed does not die easily, and his passive makes it easy to get a lot of hp and resists (mmm frozen heart). Leona is a lot harder to farm up than tanks like Amumu or Singed. I find even Shen farms better (which isn't saying much). Buuutt... she does have a lot of disables which are very effective when you have a well balanced team. She has a stun, an immobilize  which pulls her to her target and an AoE that stuns/slows depending where you are standing when it goes off.

A good Singed can sometimes make up for a bad team. While Leona does not do well with bad teamates. Nothing worse than initiating as Leona and watching your lifebar drop while your team just sits back. If I were Singed in that situation I'd just pop ghost and giggle as the enemy team either watches me run away or they die in my poison while trying to catch me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:58:14 pm by Wiles »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 1067