Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 [1067]

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1198276 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged
« Reply #15990 on: August 11, 2018, 02:56:27 pm »

the new champion roadmap was revealed some days ago. Nunu is at the top of the list and will probable come the patch after the next one or something like that. Ezreal, Kayle and Morgana were added. first one seems to be mostly visuals and a minor gameplay rework related to his W. the angelic sisters will probably come in a dual release or something, not really sure on what they expect to change but as with all the other reworks im gonna be quite hyped to see their new habilities in action, not to mention their new visuals and stories.

Rito also released a new animation for Ryze where we look in depth at his job of the World Runes keeper. i'd also like to mention he got its lore slightly expanded with a comic and stories. Brand got its bio retconned in relation to him. dont want to spoil much in that regard.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:58:48 pm by xaritscin »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15991 on: August 12, 2018, 01:00:15 am »

the new champion roadmap was revealed some days ago. Nunu is at the top of the list and will probable come the patch after the next one or something like that. Ezreal, Kayle and Morgana were added. first one seems to be mostly visuals and a minor gameplay rework related to his W. the angelic sisters will probably come in a dual release or something, not really sure on what they expect to change but as with all the other reworks im gonna be quite hyped to see their new habilities in action, not to mention their new visuals and stories.

Rito also released a new animation for Ryze where we look in depth at his job of the World Runes keeper. i'd also like to mention he got its lore slightly expanded with a comic and stories. Brand got its bio retconned in relation to him. dont want to spoil much in that regard.

Can Ezreal finally get a voice line other than "YOU BELONG IN A MUSEUM" now?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15992 on: August 12, 2018, 07:51:11 pm »

yeah he will probably get much more lines. i expect that he will have much more work than say, Alistar's VGU (seriously the cow needs some new lines or something).

in other news, Nunu rework was allegedly leaked in the brazilian side of league, this is the supposed new model for him and Willump:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkcHc5QW4AAxRKe.jpg

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15994 on: August 13, 2018, 12:53:17 am »

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15995 on: August 13, 2018, 10:34:07 am »

ok Teaser, Splash and it seems Biography is up:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/08/nunu-champion-update-splash-bio.html

you know just from the poster image people were already crying but the duo got to keep most of their original habilities save that now you can make a huge ass snowball and use Q on champions, among other things i may have missed from the video.

the trailer made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside so i guess that was the kind of sentiment they wanted to express with this rework. and that biography is full, not just the ingame slice. there's some tragedy inside but most important it links Willump with the current Freljord lore.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:50:45 am by xaritscin »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15996 on: August 14, 2018, 05:00:57 pm »

Can we finally get champion-specific communication keybindings so that I can have my spare mouse button used for that one while leaving it as the laugh for most of the other champs?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15997 on: August 14, 2018, 08:58:26 pm »

Can we finally get champion-specific communication keybindings so that I can have my spare mouse button used for that one while leaving it as the laugh for most of the other champs?

I play a lot of Janna with the Forecast skin and I swear that taunt is essentially worth a fifth skill. Especially if you're playing against a Blitzcrank, their MP will be completely drained in about 30 seconds from missed angry grabs.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15998 on: September 26, 2018, 05:05:14 pm »

Ezreal rework was revealed. i dont feel like posting further info but yeah, rito has been churning out reworks like crazy. this gives me hype because as far as i remember, Morgana and Kayle are next on the list. cant wait to see what they come up with. however, they havent revealed new champions which is weird, will have to wait. i mean, how much time has passed since Pyke? 2-3 months already?

they showed a teaser for worlds too. there's a lot of skins coming up, Victorious Kha'zix, Bewitched skins for Ekko, Kled and Janna, Popstar Kai'sa (dafuq) and i guess there's more.

theres an Infernal Amumu and Dragon Trainer Heimerdinger skins in the PBE too. raise your dongers i guess.

oh and there's still the Odyssey PvE event running on. not sure when it goes as i returned recently to the game. i guess you saw the skin teasers but its basically the LoL version of Guardians of The Galaxy or something like that. Jinx, Sona, Malphite, Yasuo and Ziggs vs Kayn (and Rhaast). lore seems to be tied to the Dark Star universe at some degree, not sure on the Bullet Angel or Super Galaxy side.

UPDATE:

in other news, i went and checked my NA account. lvl 17, not bad, got to spent some blue essence in a few cheap champions. but every match seems to be plagued with powercreep champions like Vayne, Yi, Yasuo, Lux and specially, Akali.

honestly how can Riot expect people to level up when all the matches are full of cancer inducing matchups. i only got to win one with Shaco and it was because the enemy team went open mid (2 disconnected). LAN matchups look way better than this and that says a lot. really disappointed with NA pre lvl 30 meta, i dont get how you can cope with that shit.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:37:56 pm by xaritscin »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15999 on: September 28, 2018, 09:07:31 am »

I mean we all know how this is gonna go.

Self-buffs, passive buffs, point & click abilities removed and replaced with skillshots that have weirdly shaped AoEs/hitboxes, random secondary effects, and tertiary conditional buffs/debuffs.

Kinda curious what they're going to do to Ez, considering that he already has three skillshots. Probably make his E have a second effect, change 1+ of the skillshots to have a strange path and another effect, and add complexity to his passive.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16000 on: September 28, 2018, 05:27:43 pm »

I mean we all know how this is gonna go.

Self-buffs, passive buffs, point & click abilities removed and replaced with skillshots that have weirdly shaped AoEs/hitboxes, random secondary effects, and tertiary conditional buffs/debuffs.

Kinda curious what they're going to do to Ez, considering that he already has three skillshots. Probably make his E have a second effect, change 1+ of the skillshots to have a strange path and another effect, and add complexity to his passive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnVMAC6R5wk

hability info:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

he didnt change much honestly.

in other champion discussion, i thought Evelynn was broken. played a blind pick with her yesterday and i got to execute some people but most of the time it feels like Q doesnt do any damage. almost like you have to rely solely on E to gut people. perhaps i dont know how to properly set up the charming thing but im pretty sure i should burst down people when having a good amount of kills with just the minimal combo of WEQ or something like that, not spend all of it then press R hoping they will die.

that or perhaps she's an early game champion and its supposed to fall off late in the match, i mean, i got a double kill just by pressing R at some point but later on i was just roaming and helping pull minions because everyone could survive the damage i was dishing even in 1v1. would like to point i didnt buy penetration at the time was running jungle item, sorc boots and the rest was a RoA and Zhonya, i felt her too squishy compared to say, Shaco and thought on investing on extra health rather than going Void Staff as a starter. perhaps that was the reason?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:38:53 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16001 on: November 19, 2018, 12:38:42 pm »

as it is expected following WORLDS and the end of this seasons, a new champion has popped up on social media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh_n4mQZthQ

Neeko, "the curious chameleon". she's a vastayah champion with shapeshifting motiff.

also there's some leaks around new Winter skins. Soraka, Mundo, Twitch, Master Yi and this new champion.

UPDATE:

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-neeko?fbclid=IwAR22JszYDtt38CmGzmLULEdN0Lp8b8j-A9m00_UxvWibCc89AwhIILz4sBE

champion official reveal with habilities.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:36:58 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16002 on: January 13, 2019, 07:00:52 pm »

2019 stars with a new champion:

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/sylas-the-unshackled

its basically a "bruiser mage" which can copy the ultimate of other champs. atm i dont know if he only copies enemy champion ultimates or if he can use ally ultimates but it should be logical he can do both. lorewise the guy is a rogue mage that was secretly contracted to hunt other mages inside Demacia but was later put in prison, he made some kind of acquaintance with Lux in order to escape and has become more or less a revolutionary (the guy wants to free other mages from the discrimination inside the kingdom and wants to get rid of the monarchy and noble families in the process).

it also turns out that the antimagic stone (AKA Petricite) that the demacians use to fight against spellcasters doesnt nullify magic, it merely absorbs it for later use. this could mean some serious stuff later on if someone finds a way to weaponize it (not sure if it was legit but i think Lucian's weapons are made from this so there would be a first example, also Galio).

there's also a new set of lunar revel skins for Sejuani, Vayne and Tahm Kench. and also heartseeker skins for Fiora and Vi.

Kayle and Morgana reworks should probably come after this.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:07:14 pm by xaritscin »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #16003 on: January 18, 2019, 02:08:18 pm »

Year has passed, bugs ain't fixed. -20 FPS Accumulating Over The Lenght Of The Match For No Visible Or Justifyable Reason Whatsoever And Isn't Even Proper Memory Leak Thing is still there. Because TRUE MODERN COMPUTERS don't care about some -20 FPS! Come on, that's just plain lazy.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16004 on: January 19, 2019, 01:55:21 pm »

Wouldn't say it's laziness, just simple capitalism, the amount of work they'd need to invest to fix that probably outweighs the expected gains, so they don't bother. If it was something that significantly impacted gameplay they'd probably fix it up quickly.

That all said, I gave this another chance after some year and a half or so. Took about 10 games in two days to get me to uninstall again. Well, the last game in particular was the breaking point, were our 5 randos were pitted against a 4-man premade with the added bonus of our team having two utter idiots who decided that Trynd/Yasuo top was a great idea (thus leaving my Ash to fend off against Cait/Lux on bot, much fun was had). You'd think that with a huge as fuck playerbase (and on a weekend to boot) they would have separate queues for premades and solo players but I guess that ain't the case.

Oh and the new progression/unlock system is still a pile of cancerous gacha shite so there's that too. Think I won't be coming back after this one, bugger mobas in general tbh.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 [1067]