Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233821 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #2970 on: August 12, 2011, 07:45:17 pm »

Oh, I saw something awesome that I want to share.

In one of the ranked games, I was jungling Lee Sin and our mid was Morgana. The enemy jungler was Rammus. At about 3 minutes I give Morgana our blue, then I start wondering if that was really the smart thing to do.

I mean, all Morgana does is push lanes. So, yeah, now Morgana was constantly at the enemy tower from the 3rd minute in. With an enemy jungle Rammus. I was going "yeaaaah... I probably just screwed her over..."

And yeah, Rammus does gank at about 5 minutes in. Morgana is literally hitting the mid tower when this happens. I think she's fucked. But then I remember. MORGANA HAS A SPELL SHIELD LOL! Rammus could. do. NOTHING. Because you need to do magic damage to break the spellshield and his roll didn't do enough damage to it, she could herp a derp in mid all she wanted. It was so damn sad. She kept pushing to the tower and raping Kennen and Rammus couldn't do anything at all.

I now have a serious respect for Morgana mid if the enemy has jungle Rammus.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: August 12, 2011, 09:11:44 pm »

In my latest tryndamere game I... Pretty much didn't do anything but push. It seems the enemy team was fine with trynd freefarming and pushing lanes. They didn't even have a leaver or anything, I just turned my brain off and free farmed and pushed towers and escaped ganks and killed sivir and stuff. I shall call this experience Tryndamere trance. Shut off your brain, autoattack all day.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: August 12, 2011, 10:06:51 pm »

Sad day.

Good news is that I'm definitely winning a significant majority of my games now, so I can stop having a 1.0 w/l ratio.  Bad news is I just lost a game because our MF and Veigar left, leaving us with Brand (Me), Sona, and pure-tank Morde.  So much damage.  Despite this, it took them 50 minutes and 2 barons to win.  Despite that, they talked shit the whole time.

Also, I'm looking for a tank to add to my repertoire.  Probably gonna be Amumu or Alistar since I don't want to spend RP on him and I'm still putting all my IP into runes (And I'll need even more for a tank, especially Amumu since he jungles).  The 1350 will come quickly and then I can start spending it all on runes again.  I already have Cho'gath who I tank with but I don't feel very effective with him.  Aside from the knockup and silence he doesn't really have any good initation and once he's feasted he does no damage.

Who should I pick as a pure tank?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:18:21 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: August 12, 2011, 10:22:08 pm »

Sad day.

Good news is that I'm definitely winning a significant majority of my games now, so I can stop having a 1.0 w/l ratio.  Bad news is I just lost a game because our MF and Veigar left, leaving us with Brand (Me), Sona, and pure-tank Morde.  So much damage.  Despite this, it took them 50 minutes and 2 barons to win.  Despite that, they talked shit the whole time.

Also, I'm looking for a tank to add to my repertoire.  Probably gonna be Amumu or Alistar since I don't want to spend RP on him and I'm still putting all my IP into runes (And I'll need even more for a tank, especially Amumu since he jungles).  The 1350 will come quickly and then I can start spending it all on runes again.  I already have Cho'gath who I tank with but I don't feel very effective with him.  Aside from the knockup and silence he doesn't really have any good initation and once he's feasted he does no damage.

Who should I pick as a pure tank?

You have about three choices. Amumu, Leona, or Alistar(though he's not really a 'pure tank')

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: August 12, 2011, 10:23:46 pm »

Probably gonna go with Amumu.
Shoes...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: August 12, 2011, 10:30:16 pm »

Or Galio :3

Nah, just kidding. He tanks best when it's TEAMFIGHT TEIM and he can use his ult, but aside from that his job is to Eyeblast shit and Gust shit and farm and heal himself. Though Galio+Twitch lane is a near guaranteed double kill at level 6.

Also, new sneak peak, and my god it's basically Ezio Auditore.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: August 12, 2011, 10:32:25 pm »

Rammus? Not as cheap though.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: August 12, 2011, 11:25:39 pm »

Oh jeez, the game's gonna be flooded with twelve year olds wanting to be a mysterious and deadly assassin.

On the bright side, this will redirect attention away from the equally twelve-year-old-friendly Nocturne, so we should see fewer people DARKNESSSSSSing into the enemy team.

Also, enemy team used Mordekaiser as their main tank.  I'm all "Ignore him, pure tank morde does zero damage and has no cc"

They're all "Hoooly shiiit we focused him 2v5 and Brand killed us while we were attacking the brick wall with thornmail!  Focus mooorde!  Cait go get bloodrazor so you can kill thornmail morde faster

oh and get rid of qss it's useless"

Duuuurrrrrr
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:37:11 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: August 12, 2011, 11:33:58 pm »

Singed...He's effing ridiculous.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: August 13, 2011, 05:05:01 am »

3 days of maestro Bullshit, dont even help re-downloading.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: August 13, 2011, 05:21:43 am »

Cocky people piss me off, they piss me off quite a bit.One of ours says that our lead man shouldn't ban Udyr because he wants to play him, he immediatley bans him because we don't have first pick.Then the same dude sasy he will be doing solo top irelia to which our lead guy responds by taking singed and claiming solo top :I
He justifies this by saying that he has the highest ELO and therefore gets to do what he wants while we have to listen to him >:I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: August 13, 2011, 05:26:40 am »

Singed...He's effing ridiculous.
I think Singed chasing you down with ghost is great material for a horror movie.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: August 13, 2011, 05:37:06 am »

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

*toss*

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: August 13, 2011, 05:44:14 am »

Bot games, huh?

(Co-op vs AI)

EDIT: So I tried a couple of Skarner games with ghost instead of flash. No-one escapes me, can catch me or is too far from my tower to pull them there.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:48:27 am by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 1067