Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233831 times)

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3015 on: August 13, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »

If they don't listen to you then shout at them, go apeshit on that chatbox, if that fails and you loose report them for assisting the enemy team ^__^

Wrong answer. Maintain your cool at all times. Still report, but losing your cool is not acceptable in any instance.

I try to keep my cool most of the time since people tend to realize their mistakes and learn from them.But then come these arrogant pricks who thing they know everything and don't take any advice, or worse yet start flaming you for trying to help and then proceed to fail even harder because they didn't listen.With those people i can't keep my cool, i might for a minute or two but when they persevere in their idiocy i can't help myself but burst into a fiery incarnation of rage and let them have it.

No matter how much you try to justify it this is not acceptable behavior, and is a violation of the summoners code.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: August 13, 2011, 06:18:05 pm »

I haven't had anyone rage at me or anything. They just ignore me. They don't say anything back, at all. They have no justification as to why they're all building glass cannons and not warding. They just act like I didn't say anything.

There was one game where I just sad "we need to ward" about every minute. At about twenty minutes when we got aced, one of my allies finally responded with a "wards don't help in team fights".
if you see them you dont get ganked as easily, dont they get that?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: August 13, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

Chumps play against chumps and chumps don't punish the mistakes of other chumps.  You can get away with not warding (And not csing, and facechecking bushes as squishies, bad positioning, missing skillshots, etc.) when you're playing with chumps, and thus chumps think they don't have to ward because no one's ever kicked their ass because of it.

Of course, that means if you do those things when playing against chumps you crush them.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: August 13, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »

Today was a terrifying ranked today. I'm not sure if it's because it's the weekend or what but here's an example:

Game 1: Brand doesn't notice teamfight at top and lets Nidalee and Lee Sin die. Nidalee goes "I afk if this brand screws up again". Then Brand, in all his wisdom, goes "ok bye." Suddenly there's two afk and we're 3v5. This is 10 minutes into the game. GG.

Game 2: Our Annie fails mid terribly. MF rage afk. 15 minutes into game. GG.

Game 3: The enemy Twitch completely fucks up our Yi jungle. We are losing by 16 kills. I died 8 goddamn times as Sona (Yi died 9 times) and had given up hope by then (OMG IT'S TEAMFIGHT EVERYONE FOCUS SONA WITH EVERYTHING!). We still continue playing because, meh... might as well. True enough, every goddamn bloody teamfight they jump on me like I'm the last virgin in the world. They ignore my entire goddamn team and focus me. However, unlike before, I actually managed to complete my Aegis (and other minor tank items) so I don't explode instantly. I just panic and run around like a scared headless chicken while my entire team cleans up the idiots chasing me around. This happens 4 times in a row (and my throat goes numb with the endless panicky screaming). Then somehow we win... Phew...

When + combined with and all appear on every single teamfight.

You cry...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: August 13, 2011, 07:31:27 pm »

I don't, because I'm not Sona.  At least she can't yell in pain and distract us.

Also, I heard you could send a support ticket to get a refund on up to three store items one time.  Can anyone confirm this?  If it's true I'ma refund my IP for Irelia, Apocalyptic Brand, and maybe regular Brand or maybe Vayne (I already have Corki and I'm regretting getting Vayne since I like Cait so much more) and then put that stuff back in for a fourth rune page and a tank that isn't jungle Amumu, maybe Maokai, and whatever.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 07:36:41 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: August 13, 2011, 08:55:13 pm »

I remember when I made this thread and you guys were teensy wittle co-op vs AI people.

Complaining about ranked.

Oh how you've grown. <3

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: August 13, 2011, 09:08:50 pm »

I'm seriously starting to doubt the viability of ranged AD in the current metagame.

I mean, sure, you need ranged AD to siege towers. But that doesn't mean people like Nasus, Xin Zhao, Poppy, etc. can't just you know... towerdive and rape the squishies underneath. And I don't understand the true purpose of putting support with said squishy ranged AD at bottom lane. It honestly doesn't make sense. Most ranged AD die instantly, making a lot of support options very limited. E.g: What's the point of Soraka if the squishy instadies to burst?

You're way better off putting Yorick down there. Or Renekton. Or Lee Sin. Or Malphite. Etc. All these guys benefit the most from having support, as they take much less damage, deal about the same,  and can actually protect the support if it came to it. What exactly is Ashe going to do to save Soraka when Tryndamere comes calling?

Screw the long range stun skillshot. Give me another tanky anti-carry instead.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: August 13, 2011, 09:30:18 pm »

Either winning so they surrender, or loosing so bad that I'm the feeder.

With rumble. ahhhhhhhh.

I think, perhaps I don't have the patience to tickle with flamethrower.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: August 13, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »

I just carried Lumbajak in ranked hard. As. Fuck.

Free elo for him. And me :P.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:38:14 pm by Yodamaster »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: August 13, 2011, 10:15:37 pm »

Jesus, this is getting cruel. Coordinated the counter jungle of their fid and he ended up 6 level below everyone the whole game. No items.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: August 13, 2011, 10:32:18 pm »

lul

I'm trying to learn jungle Shaco but I'm having trouble.  I do what all the guides say, 2 boxes at twins, 3 at red, smite big wraith, kill golems, kill red, but I keep getting executed by red.  :/
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: August 13, 2011, 10:49:24 pm »

lul

I'm trying to learn jungle Shaco but I'm having trouble.  I do what all the guides say, 2 boxes at twins, 3 at red, smite big wraith, kill golems, kill red, but I keep getting executed by red.  :/

His boxes are bugged now, even more than they were before. Those guides were designed for non-broken boxes.

It's practically impossible to even play him now. Not trying to discourage you, but he's not worth playing if you're trying to have fun.

Also, carried Hellenic 3rd ranked game in a row.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 10:56:33 pm by Yodamaster »

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #3027 on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:56 pm »

So, seeing so many people vent about their horrible experiences in ranked can get tiring after a while. However, as of today I can sympathize. I need to vent myself now. 

My first two ranked games were DuoQed with a friend. Lost both due to every lane we weren't in losing hard. This is alright. Everyone loses games. 

So, today I was bored, so I decided to SoloQ.

Our team comp: Brand, Xin, Leona (me), MF, Gragas. Not a bad comp. 

Enemy comp: Yi, Panth, Trynd, Cho, Vlad. There are so many things wrong with this comp. 

The game should have been a roflstomp. 

However... the first sign of trouble was when Xin failed to move at the start of the game. Only at 1:40 did he finally buy his starting item and right click to move his champ into the top lane bushes. 

That movement command was the last action Xin took in that game.

Even with a way better comp (and better players to boot. Panth was useless all game, Jungle Yi died to Wraiths, and Cho was the worst tank I have seen in a while), we lost because we had a leaver.

I am upset to say the least. My report of Xin was... Graphic in what I think should happen to leavers in ranked games. 

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: August 13, 2011, 11:03:11 pm »

Both of those teams are terrible.

:)

Yours was better, but still a weird comp.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #3029 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:19 pm »

Both of those teams are terrible.

:)

Yours was better, but still a weird comp.

We had a tank, ranged AD carry, physical tanky-DPS, AP carry, and tanky AP. Lots of damage, lots of CC, great initiation. If Xin had jungled (or at least not left) it would have been even better.

They had 3 melee physical carries, an AP carry, and a tank. Minimal CC, no initiation.

What am I missing here?
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 1067