Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233856 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Spectator Mode + Varus - 1.0.0.139
« Reply #8250 on: May 09, 2012, 05:53:18 pm »

Eeeh. He's pretty easily kited because of how un-sticky he is. On a scale from Mord to Skarner, he's right around Udyr. If you avoid the initial dash, he can't catch you.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8251 on: May 09, 2012, 09:25:06 pm »

Eeeh. He's pretty easily kited because of how un-sticky he is. On a scale from Mord to Skarner, he's right around Udyr. If you avoid the initial dash, he can't catch you.

Which is why I suggested Ryze. Low-cooldown snare just trumps any enemy without a gap closer.
Also often called Boowells.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8252 on: May 10, 2012, 12:28:32 am »

Which is why I like laning bot with Voli, as far as lanemates go my cousins Galio has proven a good match, both of us grab heal and simply ruin the bot carries day :>

But I haven't played that combo in a long time sadly :c
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #8253 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:44 am »

Hey I'm looking for a ranked duo partner. I figured I would start here seeing as this is a solid community. I currently do not play anything but ranked and I vary from 1150->1350 depending on weather I am playing for ELO or playing to learn a new champ. (Hecarim comes to mind). I have over 20 games held my own in the 1500 bracket. Mostly I am looking for someone to have fun with so that I do not feel like I need to play a hyper carry every game if I want to win. I like playing supports (really I like all the roles), I hate carries that go 0/5 with 35 cs at 15min. Especially when it's a match up like vayne/tauric vs kog/janna. (that is to say a very close matchup).

Anyhow if anyone is interested PM me here. I'll be on this weekend if anyone wants to play a test game.

PS: I've played about 3k games now.

On another note; Hecarim. I've seen several people espouse Maxing W for jungling, but even though Q deals half damage, and has less damage than W per second, and has less sustain, it has 1/4->1/6 the CD. It does do more damage over time. I'm pretty sure Maxing Q is the right call, but I have not speed tested it. Has anyone tested Maxing W in jungle?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8254 on: May 10, 2012, 12:57:14 pm »

Jungle Shyvana is way more fun with this skin.

Actually, no, it was always super fun.

Saving up for my third lifesteal quint. That should also make my Mundo less crappy.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:59:03 pm by penguinofhonor »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8255 on: May 10, 2012, 01:18:21 pm »

I basically quit LoL for a while. Then came back and started doing bot games.

Last bot game I sat in mid lane, just farming. I was LeBonk, so I killed anyone that came mid, but there were these exceedingly long stretches where nobody did. In the end I had the most kills, despite only killing whoever came mid. The others had pushed to base turrets, but I was just chillin, not having taken out a single turret.

How the hell did I get the most kills? I literally only ate whoever came to die, and I still got the most kills. I made absolutely no active effort to find anyone to kill, and I still had the most kills. I didnt take part in a single friggin teamfight, larger skirmish, or even a 1v2 against me, and I still had the most kills. I specifically attempted to avoid fights and to only farm, and I got the most kills. Does the game send an equal number of bots to every lane, regardless of circumstance?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8256 on: May 10, 2012, 01:27:49 pm »

The bots like to roam.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8257 on: May 10, 2012, 01:31:39 pm »

I am aware of that.

But they also roam elsewhere. In places where I am not staying. Where other people could kill them instead. 4 other people to be more specific.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:34:32 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8258 on: May 10, 2012, 01:41:31 pm »

I think I'm getting confused with what the question is.

The game sends bots if you're pushing a tower. Besides that, it seems like a bit random as to where the bots decide to go, but from what I've seen, they like to only move one lane over at most.

If you're wondering why you got the most kills even though you weren't pushing a tower down and attracting bots, I guess it's because you were just melting them with LeBlanc's facemelt powers.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8259 on: May 10, 2012, 02:36:25 pm »

I think they might avoid feeding you if you're already multiple levels higher than them too. If you were farming solo and not losing any fights, then you're probably fed by definition.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8260 on: May 10, 2012, 07:04:14 pm »

"against a legit jungler shyvana loses"

Someone seriously said that to me just now. Yeah, dude, it was totally your ally not picking a "legit" jungler that you lost. Definitely.

I mean, I did kick that volibear's ass, yeah, but that wasn't the only thing that lost it for them.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8261 on: May 10, 2012, 10:55:00 pm »

No, Shyv counters a good handful of junglers.

khantin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8262 on: May 10, 2012, 11:07:20 pm »

Shyv is a great jungler if you want map control.  Give her an oracles and you basically get map control without trying.  Plus if any of your lanes are strong you can counterjungle on that side quite safely and dive towers no problem post 6.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: May 11, 2012, 03:09:54 am »

Jungle Shyvana is way more fun with this skin.

Actually, no, it was always super fun.

Saving up for my third lifesteal quint. That should also make my Mundo less crappy.

Doesn't jungle mando use spellvamp quints?

khantin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8264 on: May 11, 2012, 03:53:47 am »

Mundos cleaver and fire aura do magic damage, but his E (whatever it is called) is an attack damage boost.  Jungle Mundos typically take spell vamp quints and level the fire aura first I believe.
Pages: 1 ... 549 550 [551] 552 553 ... 1067