Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1233983 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2325 on: July 30, 2011, 10:58:39 pm »

So I've taken a liking to playing Morgana. I'm not the best with her, but I'm not terrible, I don't think. I'm looking forward to integrating her into my general playing roster.

Fun fact- my twin brother likes playing as Kayle. Coincidence?

Depends, is your brother a self-righteous bitch who'd cripple you for thinking differently to him? >_>
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: July 30, 2011, 11:22:35 pm »

I really like Morgana and her playstyle. Actually, I have enough IP to buy her, but I'm waiting for the next free weekend to try out some new champs, because I'd like to get another 3150 IP champ (Kassadin's my only and most expensive champ).
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: July 31, 2011, 12:26:33 am »

Just laned as Urgot against Shen.  Fuckin' Shen.  Doesn't die, dash harrasses, totally dodged all my grenades.  Laaaame.

Also got to try again against Caitlin, after my horrible 15 minute game the first time I ever urgotted where I fed 8 kills and she soloed our base.  I won this time.  Not by harassing her, she was pretty good at dodging, but by threatening to harass.  I basically just ran up like I was gonna grenade and she ran out of XP range.  Had a 3 level advantage on everybody.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: July 31, 2011, 12:37:21 am »

Just laned as Urgot against Shen.  Fuckin' Shen.  Doesn't die, dash harrasses, totally dodged all my grenades.  Laaaame.

Also got to try again against Caitlin, after my horrible 15 minute game the first time I ever urgotted where I fed 8 kills and she soloed our base.  I won this time.  Not by harassing her, she was pretty good at dodging, but by threatening to harass.  I basically just ran up like I was gonna grenade and she ran out of XP range.  Had a 3 level advantage on everybody.
That's how you win as Cho'Gath. You look like you're going to:
A) Rupture. Instead you simply chase the opponent(s) out of xp range.
B) Feast. Instead you make the opponent waste any summoner escape spells they have. Or for a bit of extra fun, use Scream instead, so they know they failed.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: July 31, 2011, 12:44:41 am »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1041708

Everyone needs to downvote this thread now.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: July 31, 2011, 12:45:24 am »

u just mad cause u can't post.

edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1041724
You will never be as good. Look at them downvotes.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:49:36 am by Rebecca Black »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: July 31, 2011, 12:48:40 am »

I don't need you, I have my own thread.

This is war.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:54:39 am by Yodamaster »

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: July 31, 2011, 12:55:09 am »

I don't need you, I have my own thread.

Also, notice how your thread is dying.
Notice how it's not dying, has a red post, is much longer, has much funnier posts, and doesn't have -4 votes.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: July 31, 2011, 12:56:29 am »

Because I'm not self-bumping my thread with every other post.

Alright, log on. We're doing this like men. You pick a champion with a vowel as the second letter, I pick one with a consonant. Fight to the death.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: July 31, 2011, 12:57:06 am »

Because I'm not self-bumping my thread.
I'm telling people like you to get out.  :D

Also, just noticed, you have a ref. link in the op, yet you never recruited anybody?

Can't log in, can't play right now.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:59:06 am by Rebecca Black »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: July 31, 2011, 12:59:51 am »

I actually have a support ticket open about that, I have 3 people who used the link but one stopped playing at level 2 and the other two aren't showing up at all (which is what the ticket is about).

Iunno, I think I made the OP pretty clear about everything and with the big referral link. Don't want to make it too big or I look greedy though :P.

Oh, and nice way to weasel yourself out of a crushing consonant defeat.

I've had my threads of fame, I suppose it's your turn for that now too.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: July 31, 2011, 02:00:44 am »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: July 31, 2011, 06:30:51 am »

Okay, I wanted to do more testing to see whether the full AD pages work better compared to Arpen. Here's my results:

- Since each point of ArPen increases your AD damage by 1%, I found that for champions that have high base AD or AD champions that barely scale with AD, ArPen is better. This should be obvious.
- However, ArPen is also better for if you don't have a full page of AD runes because the ArPen primary runes give more real damage than just a small number of AD runes. For example, on Xin Zhao, when he reaches level 4 with 68 base AD... ArPen quints (10% bonus damage) outdamage AD quints (6.8 AD). Essentially, this means that ArPen quints have a crossover level of 4 (for Xin Zhao) compared to AD quints which make them the far superior option.
- In practice, this means that for champions that can't have super specialized runepages with just one. single. stat. ArPen will almost always be the superior choice. This means barely any junglers would want AD runes since they need armour etc.

- The counterpoint is that any champion that has shitty base AD but scales very well with AD will heavily benefit from AD runes. This again, should be obvious. Examples would be Ashe, Yorick, Tryndamere etc. Generally speaking, these are champions that have a crappy early game but need lots of farm.
- Also, for some reason, a whole full runepage of AD runes is waaaaaaay better than a whole full runepage of ArPen runes. This is partly because most enemies only have >30 Armour at level 1 - 6. It's also partly because the non-primary AD runes give better stats than the non-primary ArPen runes.
- This means that for champions that can easily just have one single stat in their runepages, they heavily benefit from this super specialization. Again, this mostly means Ranged AD carries because they're in barely any danger in the early game.
- It's also better for champions that scale with AD but do magic damage with those AD scaling skills. E.g: Lee Sin Tempest.

That's my results.

Gimhalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: July 31, 2011, 10:10:23 am »

I was just playing a game where Xin and I (as Zil) were bot, he immediately starts autoattacking the creeps. I nicely say "Could you please stop pushing the lane?" and he immediately leaves and says "gl" He goes mid where our Karth asks him wtf he's doing to which I say "He's raging because I asked him to stop pushing the lane" and Xin responds "Telling Xin to not push is like saying don't have fun, I've played with enough people like you that tell me what to do". He leaves mid and goes top. We don't have a jungler, so there's 3 people top the entire laning phase and everyone in that lane is underleveled for the rest of the game. Not to mention I have a 1v2 lane against ryze and leona.

The funny thing is that we still managed to win because me and karthus towed them, plus the enemy team was somehow even worse than ours.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: July 31, 2011, 10:12:53 am »

I can't stand people who autoattack (i.e. everyone at my level).  They don't seem to understand that if they just fucking back up a bit we can farm all day while I run behind the creeps and scare the other people off with my wolfman.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 1067