Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 175

Author Topic: Deathgate - And We Must Scream (Finished Succession Game)  (Read 838224 times)

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Deathgate - Last Stop: Armageddon! (Succession Game)
« Reply #2505 on: October 26, 2012, 11:54:43 pm »

OOC: I deleted all Burrows except Michekawa's updated burrow, Terry problems have been solved.

Flipping knew it!  :D

Burrows are the best things ever for messing with other people in a community fort.

Does FUCKHUMANS have a land route to the surface, or is it just a flight route? A lot of the demons in Deathgate actually can't fly, from what I've seen.

It's a stairwell leading straight to the surface, however they have to fly to reach the candy spire.

Should the demons be unable to escape, then I'll build a stairwell into hell and let them out that way.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: October 27, 2012, 01:15:46 am »

Of course, all this actually does is give Mr. Llama demon and his human hordes a direct route to reconquering the demon realm. But ah well. Better them than the goblins I suppose.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: October 27, 2012, 12:25:29 pm »

Gods of Deathgate and their worshipers.

Ardent Worshippers, Faithful Worshippers, Worshipper, Casual Worshipper, Dubious Worshipper

Mistem Pillarlute, God of creation, crafts and metals. Takes the form of a male dwarf.

Thaddeus Tyrar II Neyvn Tyrar I Iggy McNatz III Frying Doby AnimaRytak III Iggy McNatz II noodle I UristMchuman Jjgamor I Jjgamor II Maxwell Edison Iggy McNatz I Tiny Tim Eoganachta II Karakzon II Yourfears II Nota Krosan I Turdbeard Baelor I Irony Irony II  Vector Qwerk Narqulie Super Tyrar Krosan II noodle II Velard I  Baelor the Fourth Yourfears JohnnyDigs  Baleor the Barbarian jocgame  Blade Master, Captain Kenbo II Chosen Bun

Moldath, God of caverns and mountains. Takes the form of a male dwarf.

Ouroboros Krosan Yourfears II Grazz Tundra The Mad Fool Narqulie II Baelor the Fourth Baelor Steelstand Sethol  Vector Qwerk Baelor the Third Conan Baelor I TacoBell Baelor the Bastard Alex the Red Irony II Kenbo II Derm noodle I Dariush Jamesadelong Atomic Avocado General Eoganachta Mitchewawa Ncommander Alexei Noodle III Blademaster,Captain, Karakzon Juana Alkhemia renegadelobster Lashidang Scaliper II

Nimrek Blockedhelpful, God of Fortressess. Takes the form of a male dwarf.

Velard II Derm Karakzon I Epithemius renegadelobster Turdbeard II Chosen Bun Germayne ThatAussieDwarf Sethol Tiny Tim Neyvn Edmus Noodle Karakzon II Mitchewawa Tyrar III Blead AnimaRytak III UristMcHuman Ovg the Supreme Maxwell Edison IggyMcNatz III Cappstv II Irony Noodle III Kenbo I Krosan Dortiminus Eoganachta Jong Un Creiyd Tyrar II AnimaRytak II, other Overlord Mobo Iggy McNatz I Grazz Sarus

Uzol Greendyes, Goddess of trade, wealth, jewels and minerals. Takes the form of a female dwarf.

Eldes II Noodle, Hauler Eldes I Lashidang Super Tyrar Mobo Scaliper II Flying Doby Epithemius Thaddeus Atomic Avocado Blademaster, Limbremover Scaliper Jjgamor AnimaRytak II,Overlord Baelor the Bastard Velard II Cptn Brunon Von Stoven III Tundra Dariush Blead Karakzon III Tyrar III Iggy McNatz Cappstv I Juana NRDL Eogannachta III Dortiminus Creiyd Noodle Mideg Alkhemia Velard I Sekra Gog Sarus Eoganachta II Jamesadelong

Lun, God of weather. Takes the form of a male dwarf.

Eldes I Mideg Blademaster, Limb Remover The Mad Fool jocgame Tyrar I  Ouroboros KrosanNcommander renegadelobster Alexei Baelor Steelstand Tacobell Cappstv Al II NRDL General Eoganachta Gog Jjgamor II Sekra Umune Noodle III, Hauler Karakzon III Germayne Iggy McNatz II Lashidang ThatAussieDwarf Yourfears AnimaRytak II, other Overlord Baelor the Third Velard II Eoganachta III Cappstv II

I saw that Syrupleaf had one of these and thought it would be cool if Deathgate had one too.

I had to take some liberties with some of the names, because many dwarfs either had the same name or very similar names (Noodle, noodle, AnimaRytak II, AnimaRytak II, Karakzon, Karakzon) sorry if I missed anyone. I also couldn't list the ghosts because they were listed as Undead, which meant I couldn't get into their thought screens.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:30:32 pm by Pitchblende »

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: October 27, 2012, 01:12:43 pm »

Just wondering what the red monster sword is, I stopped following a while back and decided to check on this place again.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: October 27, 2012, 05:57:24 pm »

Someone-and we're not entirely sure who, mind-either modded or magnificently glitched the game and managed to create a sword made from the body part of one of the demons of Deathgate.

This body part was the fire from a demon made of fire.

The sword was enshrined in a specially-made shrine in the room with the Deathgate emblem (that huge-ass demon face) until it was autodumped and atomsmashed by accident.

It was so hot that it took many, many peasants just dragging it there; every time someone tried to lift it they burst into flames and melted.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

katana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: October 27, 2012, 06:36:47 pm »

Oh, so it was literally called the red monster sword.

Your best bet to equip the sword is do the traditional "melt all the fat off dwarf's body" treatment before equipping I suppose.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: October 27, 2012, 09:19:17 pm »

I'm not sure if that was tried. Would that help if the red monster burned hot enough to bake non-fat tissue?

This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

scaliper

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Scalips
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: October 28, 2012, 02:30:53 am »

Someone-and we're not entirely sure who, mind-either modded or magnificently glitched the game and managed to create a sword made from the body part of one of the demons of Deathgate.

My recollection may be off here, but I know that artifacts can be made from literal any material, so a body-part sword is quite possible.
You don't get a hell of a lot of use out of minions when the standard training regimen outputs quadriplegics.
Unless you load the quadruplegics into catapults and fire them on the enemy.
First person to record farming in HFS, and in a community fort no less!

katana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:55 am »

My recollection may be off here, but I know that artifacts can be made from literal any material, so a body-part sword is quite possible.
The question is- if the material instantly burned everything, how the hell did that dwarf make it?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: October 28, 2012, 09:06:11 am »

The question is- if the material instantly burned everything, how the hell did that dwarf make it?

How dare you bring logic into this hallowed place of madness!  :P

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: October 28, 2012, 11:06:53 am »

Okay, I checked back, and the sword was made under SethCreiyd. The best suggestion then was to have someone wearing nether-cap gauntlets wield it. I don't know how the sword was made, but I think it was either Terry's fault, or hax from Seth.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: October 28, 2012, 11:09:45 am »

I believe wielding it with fireproof gauntlets was tried, and it resulted in the rest of the dwarf catching on fire.  I might be misremembering, though....
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: October 28, 2012, 03:45:58 pm »

I thought they tried it with candy gloves, but I could be wrong.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: October 28, 2012, 04:07:36 pm »

Would nether-cap gauntlets work better than candy gloves?
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: October 28, 2012, 05:38:18 pm »

Well, they are 10000 degrees Urist, so...maybe. Depends on how hot the sword is.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 175