Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 175

Author Topic: Deathgate - And We Must Scream (Finished Succession Game)  (Read 836715 times)

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Deathgate - Götterdämmerung (Succession Game)
« Reply #2220 on: August 12, 2012, 02:31:29 pm »

Velard, it's been over a week since your last update.

I don't think i need to say anything more.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: August 12, 2012, 05:47:22 pm »

Expect an update no later than Saturday. <crosses fingers>
Time: 5:47 pm

Technically he has about 14 hours left. Saturday has come and gone, though.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:49:25 pm by wlerin »
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: August 12, 2012, 10:35:10 pm »

Expect an update no later than Saturday. <crosses fingers>
Time: 5:47 pm

Technically he has about 14 hours left. Saturday has come and gone, though.

He said he'd make an update, but he never did.
So I won't count that one.
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Velard

• Bay Watcher
  • Anyone want some cantalope?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: August 13, 2012, 02:56:59 pm »

Gah. So much has happened lately. I'm sorry for not posting. I'll post tonight after I finish up most my turn.
Quote from: Mitchewawa
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: August 13, 2012, 04:21:09 pm »

Ah right. I guess that wasn't a game update.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: August 13, 2012, 08:08:19 pm »

Malachite

The mayor just ended the mandate about platinum items. I guess he realized the joke stopped being funny after I set his coat on firethe dwarves started glaring. The butchers are doing their jobs, as I keep getting letters about the slaughters, as if I care about the gory details. The summer's been hot, and I'm really missing that wine. Not much has happened, and-
Looks like Kenbo II has been taken by a fey mood. Dunno what he's going to do. He might invent the air conditioner or the wine generator. Anything else, or if he uses adamantine and I'll have him flayed and make a nice rug out of the dwarven dwarf leather. With adamantine spikes.
I mined out a moderate sized area above the stairway to hell in order to have enough rocks to fuel my insane architectural boner.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: August 18, 2012, 11:16:23 pm »

Deathgate does not belong on page two.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: August 19, 2012, 07:16:31 pm »

Hello? Its getting dark and lonely in this hole...I'm starting to get hungry and I might have to eat my legs. I keep seeing Terry in the shadows, please send help!!!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Velard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: August 19, 2012, 08:31:08 pm »

Galena

He's at it again. That moronic mayor decided to ban platinum items AGAIN. It wasn't funny the first time, and it's not funny now. I'd order him executed, but I'd have to go through the whole due process thing. I'll just set his coat on fire again. It'll make me feel happy on the inside. Kenbo has claimed a Magma Forge, and strangely, a ghost by the name of Amost is sitting there, watching him tinker away. On the fifth of Galena, he started hammering away at the metal, and on the ninth, he finished.

The rest of the month was uneventful, and I was left to watch the mayor wonder why his room smells like smoke.

OOC: Would have been posted last night, but my internet just up and died. Terry has gotten me as well.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: August 19, 2012, 08:35:34 pm »

I'll take a turn.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: August 20, 2012, 07:19:21 pm »

Tahujdt, if I recall signups for Deathgate are currently closed because we're winding down the fortress on account of having been at least partly responsible for the extinction of every nonhuman race on the game world.

I do believe that after AnimaRytak's next turn on the frontpage turn list, Deathgate I will be retired in favor of a new Deathgate II, complete with some horrible surprise he has not yet unveiled...
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: August 20, 2012, 09:38:12 pm »

I'll take a turn on DGII, then.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: August 20, 2012, 10:37:00 pm »

It has come to my attention that Velards turn has been dragging on for a month know.

Sorry but, hurry up already.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: August 23, 2012, 10:35:30 pm »

I must have beards aflame.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: August 24, 2012, 07:30:39 pm »

I must have beards aflame.

Not just beards, my friend. ALL MUST BURN!
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 175