Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 113044 times)

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 6 now up.
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »

Many points taken. I plan to keep the best for myself though ;)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2011, 08:43:07 pm »

I'll pay the full 1000, and I'll offer it to others at just 750 each.

Done, and done. as long as i get my moolah

RESEARCH AWAY!

Oh and I know were competing but i already tried to destroy somebody and the gm wouldnt let me so whaddya gonna do?

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2011, 09:12:35 pm »

How cinematic is this game/system going to be, roughly? (I'd imagine fairly so, given that the very first tech we found was giant goddamn lasers  :P)

I'm interested, but since there's no room at the moment, I've been thinking of henchmen and technologies to suggest.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 21, 2011, 09:15:04 pm »

I've been thinking of henchmen and technologies to suggest.

If we could hire one similar to Conan/Grognak the barbarian, it would be neat.  :P

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2011, 09:55:31 pm »

Certain Agents or Henchmen may be influenced by real world, film, or books. Cause yknow, Im lazy.
I'd be more than happy to hear your thoughts on technologies and henchmen Hailfire. Shoot me a message sometime.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:50 pm »

I did, check your PMs.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2011, 02:58:34 am »

Week 7, In Which the Fan Got Filthy

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:13:21 am by CyberGenesis »
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 7 now up.
« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2011, 03:30:44 am »

Archetype:  Mad Scientist
Traits: Researcher (1) Man with a Plan (1)

Minion Cap: 15
Minions:  4 Scientist, 3 Regulars, 1 Technician, 2 Thugs

Cash:  $3,820 USD
Resources:  30
Notoriety: 54
Lair:  Under a Warehouse
Lair Accoutrements: 2x Giant Laser.
Laboratory (Ruined, 50 resources to repair)

Looking over the shaking thugs, Lord Silver lets his finger drift over the big red button as the giant laser looms menacing overhead. "I presume you can do better this week?" "Yes Sir!". And meanwhile, his flunkies could continue to see about coming up with something to put there name on the news. Or get access to some robotics equipment. Best idea gets to use the giant laser next. Meanwhile, more research!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:19:01 am by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 22, 2011, 04:42:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 22, 2011, 05:14:09 am »

energy shields and laser rifles?
now we only need exoskeletons and levitation for
I am a Goober.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 22, 2011, 05:20:55 am »

Action World News!

"Tonight! A sudden earthquake ripped through an abandoned industrial district in an area previous thought to be tectonically stable. Authorities have no idea what could have caused this, but have made plans to investigate the epicenter in order to get to the bottom of this.  When asked if this could be related to the recent outbreak of evil organizations, the police declined to comment.
Natalia Shields struck a great blow for Justice today, striding without fear into the very heart of territory rumored to be controlled by the elusive (suspected) Mob Boss, Fankie Fredaroni. Mr Fredaroni, a long time suspect in many organized crime related activities, was unable to be reached for comment. Our sources indicate that Mr Fredaroni has been out of sight for some time, leading some to suspect he has been replaced as the head of the local underworld.
In Germany, a nefarious plot to seize broadcast control and strike terror into the hearts of the world was halted by a vigilante, in a red sweater. Calling himself 'The Red Storm', he managed to stymie the forces of evil, this day.
Strange power draws in a thought to be abandoned industrial district, have local power officials scratching their heads. To further confound them, the area seems to be throwing off strange electrical readings.
Now to Nathan Stone, in the field."

*Cut to camera 3*
"Nathan Stone here on site, at what was up until recently, a peaceful religious observance. According to terrified eyewitnesses, they were being led in a rousing sermon by the late Father Smith, when suddenly some 'jumped up hooligans' appeared on the scene, and engaged in a 'lively' debate with the good Father. These reprobates, engaged the priest in a cunning theological debate. They were armed with some manner of giant laser, and showed no qualms about killing innocent people to punctuate their points. As the police were making their approach, the villains struck down Father Smith, and escaped in the ensuing fire, and chaos. The community behind me mourns, and demands justice. Back to you Barb."
"Thanks Nathan, And now, back to the budding political crisis.. *Click*
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 01:22:07 pm by Terenos »
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 22, 2011, 05:38:48 am »

Kashyyyk, how goes Robotics???

Happerry, Might I by any chance put a finger in that pie your cooking there? Funding of 500$ per 2pts in your Physics Research???

Also GMs, Can for example, two players put together their resources and plotting skills to work out something that could be done thats quite big???
I know you said that we are playing against each other, but as they say,
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
Stand Beside your foe, that way you know where he is at all times.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Day 6 :: Morning.

He adjusted himself on the metal stool that was his chair, the bracelets had been removed due to his co-operation and a nice small cup of coffee was sitting before him, the steam slowly rising and fully visible under the light. Still though he remained isolated from any other person...

"So its been over a month since we really had started to have fun, the heist of that Truck went extremely well despite the timing and everything looked on the up and up. The Thugs were bringing a few more into their ways, training them in the 'smooth' talking matters and how to..." He rolled his hands, "Explain how things really went if words didn't work...

"I had looked over the Researcher's Work and told him that we were looking into setting up a better room where he could work safely over the small cabin which was also his sleeping quarters, he remained to his task of Chemistry and getting that ball rolling while the Tech got to work using the new resources and constructing the Lab, once again changing some unused cabins into the needed space. The rest of me boys spent some time in the big smoke, riling up the locals before we left the shores of the USA for Europe once again. I spent most of my time though in my personal quarters, Contacting the dear Dr Black and checking in to see how my investment in Robotics was going and perhaps, just perhaps, we might look into working together on something while I was, In Town..."

Spoiler: Actions of the Week (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:45:18 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 22, 2011, 05:47:40 am »

Happerry, Might I by any chance put a finger in that pie your cooking there? Funding of 500$ per 2pts in your Physics Research???

I'm not sure what you mean by this. You mean you want to pay me 500$ for every 2pts of Physics Research I sell you?
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2011, 05:48:21 am »

I'm not sure what you mean by this. You mean you want to pay me 500$ for every 2pts of Physics Research I sell you?
Yeah... Along those lines...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Labrat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2011, 06:41:36 am »

I may or may not put fluff up later. For now, here's my turn.

Spoiler: Orders (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:51:23 am by Labrat »
"And the geeks shall inherit the earth"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 89