Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89

Author Topic: Evil Genius! -The End of Days.-  (Read 113043 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 16 now up.
« Reply #975 on: July 16, 2011, 02:30:30 pm »

Week 17, Or Justice is On Vacation?

-----
Agency: C.A.R.E
Headquarters: Unknown.
Leader: Natalia Shields (5)
Other known information: None:

Agency: S.W.O.R.D.
Other Known Information: None.

Action World News
Two empires of Evil collapsed today. Well known Mob Boss Fankie Fredaroni simply retired to a luxurious estate in Raratonga. This estate is rumored to be a hedonistic resort, where Fankie and his loyal minions live out their remaining years in style. He remains unreachable, and attempts by international police have failed thus far to bring him in for all that he's done over the years.
The other, is none other than reputed Mad Scientist Edward T.Error of Genesis Labs. Little is known about what happened at the site of Genesis Labs, but it is thought that his repeated experiments in biology have created some manner of super powered beast. Minions loyal to Edward still lurk around his lair, snatching up innocents who then disappear. Not to worry people in the area, as these minions are easily evaded and seem to have lost most of their higher brain functions.

In other news, the Omega Cluster facility was attacked today, Casualties are high and the Russian government is preparing a strike team to reclaim the facility. "It was a trap that we foolishly set with actual bait, and did not guard well enough. No matter. The security system reports these are but a handful minions from D.O.O.M and we are not threatened by them." Stated a spokesperson in an interview set mere hours after the attack."

----
As usual, Any errors let me know.
Now! As we are down to 8 Players, I am going to allow the first two names off the Waiting List their chance to join up. (You will not be penalized for a late start, you will most likely land in the middle of the pack somewhere). They may of course refuse, And I'll keep moving down the waiting list. Just PM me if yer at ze top of the list and want to slot up.
Cript, Ultimuh, I am sad to see you go, but I understand. I hope you both had fun.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:32:26 am by Terenos »
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Genius! Week 17 now up.
« Reply #976 on: July 16, 2011, 02:33:02 pm »

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaah.. haaahah.. heheeh.... ...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: July 16, 2011, 03:58:18 pm »

Plans were set in motion, ideas were developed, and everything was one step closer to completion. At least it will be, once Dr Black slaps the idiots upside the head and they get their asses in gear.

Spoiler: Black Industries (click to show/hide)

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: July 16, 2011, 05:12:33 pm »

"It is time..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:14:39 pm by Comp112 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: July 16, 2011, 08:05:39 pm »

Question:  Wouldn't hiring 12 minions at 400 each with a 20% discount only cost me $3840?  (12*400)*0.8

Also, you forgot to note my laser rifles and additional spider drone.

Lord Thrakor ponders as he walks up to the podium.  The progress into upgrading his disciples' skills went very well.  Resources should be available for the training room as of next week, but he needed more for... other purposes.

"Children, I want to commend you on your progress this week.  I also wish to welcome the newcomers to the fold!"

"This week, I need you to acquire more resources for expansion of the base.  There are a couple side assignments, but those needed for that will be notified."

"Go in thought, and good hunting."

Thrakor smiled and bowed to the crowd.  He admires the crowd gathered- there are many more than those original five minions that were gathered here.  He is proud of his children, and how soon all the world will revere him as a father.

Soon.  So soon.

Spoiler: Orders (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: July 16, 2011, 08:51:02 pm »

Anyway.. I'm out due to loss of interest, because I have been on vacation and such things tend to make me get out of sync.
I will still watch this just to see if there ever will be an actual winner.  :P

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: July 16, 2011, 09:49:31 pm »

Sorry bout that Toaster, tis updated now. I think I ran your math when I had just woken up.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:16 pm »

No problem- it's enough thinking to run one turn of Outpost, much less 10 people in this.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: July 17, 2011, 03:16:58 am »

Archetype:  Mad Scientist
Traits: Researcher (3) Man with a Plan (1)

Minion Cap: 20
Minions:  12 Scientist, 3 Regulars, 1 Technician, 1 guard, 3 Thugs
Henchmen: Dr Doom (4)

Cash:  $6,320 USD (+$1500/week)
Resources:  18 (+30/week)
Notoriety: 155
Lair:  Under a Warehouse
Lair Accoutrements:
Fine Statue. (+3 Minion Loyalty)
Laboratory
Training Room

2x Giant Laser
6x Laser Rifle
1x Aerial Survey Drone
6x ESDs
6x AADs
1x 'Shield Cannon'
1x Security Jammer
1x AP Turret
1x Generator, Small, (On)

PMing this round.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:19:53 am by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: July 17, 2011, 10:59:27 pm »

Uh yeah, hey, quick mention, i've not been put on the wait list, even though i had requested it, a while back. Is this just it not being updated, or a simple slipup? just curious.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: July 17, 2011, 11:01:47 pm »

I blame Cyber. Hes incredibly lazy. Trust me, yer on it.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: July 17, 2011, 11:30:37 pm »

Uh yeah, hey, quick mention, i've not been put on the wait list, even though i had requested it, a while back. Is this just it not being updated, or a simple slipup? just curious.

Yeah, me niether.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: July 17, 2011, 11:32:32 pm »

See above shifting of blame to Cyber as its his post and I harangue him about it a lot.

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: July 18, 2011, 04:43:30 am »

alright. cool to know, thanks for the let know. i just don't want ot miss my chance at this fun.
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 89