Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: XMAS 2022 GIVEAWAY  (Read 12892 times)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: XMAS 2022 GIVEAWAY
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2023, 12:36:12 pm »

!save Tropico 3: Gold Edition "feelotraveller"
Key sent.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2023, 12:38:06 pm »

Was able to send Noita, could not send zero ranger though. There doesn't exist a GOG version either unfortunately. As a result, my only option is to send an online steam gift card and use the honour system to see if lemon10 purchases the right game (I will check this!).

Please message me on steam when you're ready. I need to know your currency. I can also only do it if you've been on my friend's list for 3 days, which for us means at the end of january 4th.

EDIT: So unfortunately we couldn't do the online gift card thing this time. As a result, Zero ranger ended up being unclaimed.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 12:45:33 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2023, 01:57:37 pm »

Was able to send Noita, could not send zero ranger though. There doesn't exist a GOG version either unfortunately. As a result, my only option is to send an online steam gift card and use the honour system to see if lemon10 purchases the right game (I will check this!).

Please message me on steam when you're ready. I need to know your currency. I can also only do it if you've been on my friend's list for 3 days, which for us means at the end of january 4th.
ZeroRanger is also available at Itch.io, btw
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/zeroranger/info/
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2023, 04:59:14 pm »

Zero Ranger was apparently in bundle for Ukraine on itch. So you might already have it.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Come play Ventures by Torchlight with us!

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 03, 2023, 05:32:36 am »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2023, 11:36:26 pm »

While I wait for steam to allow me to send the digital gift card to lemon10 (so he can buy zero ranger in spite of the region-locking), I would like to grab Inmost from the orphanage.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 04, 2023, 12:24:37 am »

While I wait for steam to allow me to send the digital gift card to lemon10 (so he can buy zero ranger in spite of the region-locking), I would like to grab Inmost from the orphanage.

I'm sorry I can't oblige - that was rescued but not crossed off the list. And in this case, I have to lay 100% of the blame for failing to do so on our organizer, since they're the one who received it...

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2023, 04:10:26 am »

Yup, sorry. seems I crossed it out in the wrong place.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Come play Ventures by Torchlight with us!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]