Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1239101 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!
« Reply #12990 on: December 27, 2017, 04:56:26 pm »

I do like reading all about this story and adventure of yours, but sadly its laking pictures :D. Keep it on!

last time i took images where mostly of builds. im not building anything outside of basic houses so there's not much to see. and taking photos during boss battles would be quite hard.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12991 on: December 27, 2017, 06:44:40 pm »

Atlas down. turns out that using the Terror Fiends gimps my changes to apply damage because since they are contact minions they keep marching the invencibility frames of the enemies. so it took a long time to apply damage on that guy.

his expert mode drop is cool but against Calamity enemies getting slow is a death sentence.

after that i went and farmed the materials for the Plaguebringer Goliath. it got me the first time because i forgot to use a roof to protect from the missile barrages. second time it was a win for me. but since that thing didnt drop the Bloom Stone i have to kill it more times.

the Ravager was a hardy fight, but doable. gonna have to farm it a bit more for that Flesh Totem accesory tho. problem is that it gets too tanky at the end of the fight and the dodge fest makes it even harder to kill. need better equipment or something.

the Martian Madness is the only event i havent touched. guess its time to test on them.

EDIT:

tried myself against the Lunatic Cultist but got killed by the flames at the end. so i had to craft Ataxia Armor to replace Beetle on that fight. the boss dropped a yoyo called "Ancient" along with some other stuff from expert mode.

so yeah, lunar events. with the material dropped by the boss i also crafted a Xeroc Greatsword which was then fused with some other swords to make a Terratomere. really good weapon that one. i added Legendary to it and the lifestealing enchant for further abuse.

then went straight to the Nebula Pillar to get more of the same material so i could make a Xeroc Armor which is basically the pre-Moon Lord Calamity armor. wont make Terrarium Armor from Thorium this time, too time consuming.

i also used the Ancient Manipualtor to finish fusing some accesories. Plague Hive and Ambrosial Ampoule are ready. cant make The Absorber because i need to get a Sea Shell and that means camping the ocean. im currently doing that.

im also gonna use this armor to farm the last remaining bosses befor tackling the Moon Lord. im really close to get that Waifu item. i may have to farm for Chlorophyte to finish the last storage upgrades because im not sure if you can jump straight from Luminite.

EDIT2:

Waifu item complete, had to kill the Leviathan  at least 5 times and the Plaguebringer Goliath at least 15. among the loot of the Siren was also The Community, which should help me in the Post-Moon Lord stuff.

i also farmed the Ravager a few times until it dropped some of the important melee items. the Flesh Totem was more than enough to take care of Duke Fishron while the other items kept me alive.
among the boss loot is a yoyo called Typhoon. has a big amount of damageso it should be wise to upgrade it to Godly with its corresponding enchant.

now i just need to get the Sea Shell and i'll be more or less done with the pre-Moon Lord stuff. only items missing are a Warrior Emblem and the Sea Shell. i wont bother with the artifacts anymore. Skeletron doesnt want to give the item to keep on the process.

im going to see if i can get some demonic bone ash to make zerg potions.

i also bought an item from the Lunatic NPC, aits called Heart of The Moon. so yeah its like carrying the Moon Lord's heart, gives like 10-11% bonus to all damage, summons damaging globules when getting hurt and has a chance to give a buff to life regen and damage reduction when hitting enemies.

in terms of the Lunar Events. the Vortex Pillar has already been destroyed. Stardust should be next so i can craft some Solar fragments out of it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:48:27 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: December 28, 2017, 01:31:33 pm »

ok Stardust Pillar down. crafted some Solar Fragments out of the other and upgraded some stuff. its a bit sad to put Wyvern Slayer in the storage but i was waiting to upgrade my Majestic Guard into a Grand Guardian which is really OP in damage for current stage.

i was thinking on crafting The Sick Throw. a Terrarium yoyo but the Typhoon has better stats from what i see and it even shoots Sharkrons so its really good yoyo.

anyways, i spent a lot of time in the underworld waiting for bone serpents for the Zerg potion materials. got to craft 2 along with some WoF kills. then went to a new genned world to farm for the Sea Snails becaus they become too rare in hardmode.

so now i have crafted The Absorber, and after that went to the underworld again to farm voodoo dolls. it took a handfull of kills to finally get another Warrior Emblem. so im done with this. currently doing the Solar Pillar then will go straight for the Moon Lord kill.

EDIT:

he got me. i handt prepared well enough. so i ahd to repeat the whole event all over again (not like i didnt need to get those fragments again). crafted a Stardust Cell staff for minion backup along with the Cape of the Survivor which is an endgame Thorium equipment.

the Moonlord dropped the Lunar Portal Staff but i was actually needing the Rainbow Crystal or the Meowmere for some Antiaris post-Moon Lord weapons. also not enough bars to make solar armor but taking in account i can jump directly to mine post-Moon Lord stuff i dont see why bother.

so i made a Gallant Pickaxe and going straig to mine Uelibloom and then go for other materials to make Tarragon Armor. then maybe farm the events again until i get what im needing for fighting The Overseer and then The Ragnarok.

EDIT2:

got enough Chlorophyte to make the last shroomite/spectre storage upgrades. also got a large stock of Uelibloom. went to the Hallow to hunt the mobs for the other material. got enough Unholy Essence to craft Tarragon Armor, Pickaxe and a yoyo. with enough bars to spare for the next health increasing item. just need to get some Luminite again.

im gonna see if i can increase mana too. i think the second mana upgrade only required stuff i have already in the storage. im not using any magic weapon but summons may be more expensive later one. not sure.

im close to finish the Alpha Blade, one of the endgame weapons from Spirit mod. just need to kill the Overseer at least once.

EDIT3:

after grinding the Moon Lord for a while i got the weapons i needed. Meowmere that can be fused with the Solar Eruption to create a Great Solar Flare Claymore (Antiaris), got the Terrarian which while lower in damage compared to the other yoyo is a unique yoyo so i think im gonna keep it for a while, plus it can be used to make an endgame yoyo later on. only missing weapon was the Rainbow Crystal which could have been fused with the Stardust Cell Staff to make a Stardust Mothercell staff (not sure how that works honestly, probably is another sentry).

but im bored of farming that guy so im going to check on the Overseer now. got more than enough Luminite to last me the whole endgame.

EDIT4:

the Luminite didnt last long jajaajajajaja. spent a lot of it doing the "last" storage upgrade for the storage room. also, had to make the item for summoning the Overseer and also, the one for the Profaned Guardians. the Overseer didnt make me run like in the summoner gameplay but its also because im using better stuff. it dropped enough materials to make the Alpha Blade. it seems it has pretty good damage potential but im short on money to reforge it.

after that i fought against the Profaned Guardians, the last one got me with the damage, maybe i should have used the Flesh Totem but it was tankable. so i can now summon Providence. lastly i summoned the Ragnarok. that one was a complicated fight, mostly because there was a sandstorm so i couldnt make use of the Draedon's Heart accesory from Calamity. in the end i was able to kill the last boss with the Grand Guardian sword.

im gonna check what can i craft out of this that should help me agains Providence. last time i abused a bow but melee against that thing may not be the most optimal option. lets hope there's something.

BTW i also used the last bit of Luminite to craft a Portable Storage Access. the Moon Lord dropped that 5% chance gem from Magic Storage that allows you to make a portable item that you can use to access the storage heart wherever you are. just need to right click on the heart to save the location, the its used like a consumable.

EDIT5:

Providence is a bitch but i defeated her (it?). the main arean for bossfights is in the hallow and its close to the base so i died once and was able to get back to the action. the Apocalyptic Chariot mount is my best friend here because its not affected by the debuff of these Calamity bosses so i can stay airborne and evade those fucking fiery clumps that are left in the floor. the same roofing i use for the Moon Lord's laser also shields me a bit during the fight.

but still the worst offender is that cocoon attack. too hard to evade the fire for me. but it was doable.

the best surprise is that the Alpha Blade is a much better weapon than the Terratomere (at least for now). in terms of projectile sword department. the Grand Guardian only works to kill the Profaned Guardians because they are melee fighters, but the main boss is too far so i need something with homing capabilities. it fitted like a charm.

anyways. i've recovered some of the money i've lost reforging. next material after Uelibloom is Bloodstone. i can get that from the Ravager easily (i think). then i have to gather that Phantoplasm from the Dungeon. hopefully without summoning the Polterghast boss.

actually i should think of going there and dig the arena. i've alread profaned the site by digging a hellevator to the Profaned Crags so i dont see why not expanding a room there.

but first i need to kill Providence in the Underworld. main reason is that other expert mode drop that i'll probably need later on. in terms of loot i got a Solar Flare yoyo, doesnt seem too powerfull compared to the other stuff im using tho.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 10:13:30 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12993 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:58 am »

fighting Providence in the Underworld was a pain, tried to do something else in the meantime. farm some Phantoplasm and Bloodstone to make cores. crafted a Lacerator yoyo, pretty absurd damage on that thing, but welcomed.

tried fighting the sentinels of the Devourer of Gods, the Storm Weaver fell down easily. Signus on the other hand. i dont remember it being so OP, or maybe its because i passed that stage in the summoner play with one of the OP weapons from Thorium endgame.

i havent fought the Ceaseless Void yet, but i had already prepared a part of the Dungeon for that and the Polterghast fight. gonna tackle that thing soon.

in order to kill Providence i had to change the accesory layout a bit. mostly take out the Thorium and Spirit accesories for a while, The Community, Draedon's Heart and Siren's Heart give enough stats to keep on going with a chance to rest a bit during fights.

i also crafted some new weapon replacements. a Beam Sword could be upgraded into a Solstice Claymore for projectile sword coverage, and i replaced the Stardust Cells with Elemental Axes. i could change the Grand Guardian for an Stellar Striker that is sitting in the storage but i like them explosions, healing and enemy defense reduction bonuses.

with those, and the Apocalyptic Chariot i was able to go on the fight, just had to remember that a lot of the accesories gave extra bonuses while in liquid so i took coverage in some roofed parts of the lava sea. maybe that strat could help me against Signus, not sure.

im gonna try farming the Moon Lord for the Rainbow Crystal, just to check if the Antiaris Post-Moon Lord summon weapon is a minion or a sentry.

EDIT:

spent the last remainin sigils. the Moon Lord finally dropped the Rainbow Crystal Staff. turns out the Mothercell is a sentry style miniont hat makes a pulse on enemies around it and also shoots high velocity homing projectiles to enemies.

the Ceaseless Void took 2 tries to kill mostly because since Spirit fucked the knockback of melee weapons i have to kite the orbs that thing summons because i cant permaknock them.

for the Signus fight i had to change equipment and use the cape and heart of the moon. need al the regen while constantly moving and use something to avoid high damage. flesh totem also gave me  some survivability from the lamps but it was a murder fest and i had to fight it 3 or 4 times before being able to kill it.

on the good side it dropped the Cosmilamp. so i can replace these elemental Axes (i think). the Polterghast shouldnt be as hard as this guy.

EDIT2:

well turned out that i didnt harvest the crafting item from that guy so i had to fight Signus again to get the material. anyways, the Polterghast/Necroghast was a much tame fight. i could keep running with the Lacerator while regenerating. got 72 Phantoplasm in total. enough to last for a time. i'll probably have to farm more but since i defeated the boss for the first time it should just need to use battle potions in the dungeon. no big deal.

the ghost didnt drop anything usefull for me. a throwing and a magic weapon. it dropped a Warding Affliction accesory tho. but since i dont really make use of the stress mechanic its more like a collectible. i crafted the cosmic worm so i can now fight the Devourer of Gods. i hope the current equipment will be able to make me finally win over that guy and keep going.

EDIT3:

spent all the rest of the day trying to kill that boss to no avail. guess once again, i'll have to give up to this mod and its unnecessary absurd final bosses. of all the swords i have only the Alpha Blade seems to be able to actually dish damage on it.

the minions and the waifus are next to useless for anything and not even the Mjollnir with its true damage and chain lightning effect seem to get this thing down fast enough. the only viable weapon against it is the Elemental Disk and that thing has a shitty maximum distance.

tried with the most speed i could get. still cant win over it. i brought it to 22K health in the final phase but i can only dodge so much when this start going faster and faster to the point it becomes impossible to evade the ramming while dodging the laser walls.

i dont know what to do honestly. maybe the Galactus Blade. but my hands are getting tired of this.

EDIT4:

i fucking did it. my hands are all sweaty and cold but i finalyl killed that stupid boss. i died but he was at 154 health and my elementable saws were able to hit the finishing blow before the boss despawned. i aint fighting that shit again.

now i gotta check if the materials are more than enough to get onto the next stage. which is either farming the Pumpkin/Frost Moon with the new difficulty for better equipment, the Bumblebirb will probably be equally cancerous in difficulty.

EDIT5:

this mod keeps getting more and more hard. i dont see why the need of buffing those moon events. i got to farm 2 of each boss but turns out im gonna need much more material for the next upgrades. and also, need to keep that stupid worm again because aparently, i need more bars.

i'll see what can i do with the current stock. maybe there's a way to win quickly. as for the loot of the Devourer of Gods. not much, an accesory, a yoyo, a magic weapon and a summon. i dont see the appeal of the yoyo actually since it seems to have les damage than what im carrying right now. so i guess its analizing the crafting.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:00:41 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: December 30, 2017, 01:47:22 pm »

with the few cosmillite and the essence from the event bosses i was able to craft a Draedon's Forge. this saves some space in the crafting interface unit. i had enough spare material too to fuse some accesories, so i got the Elysian Treads, Asgardian Aegis and The Sponge. this allowed to save one more accesory slot for something else.

i tackled the Devourer of Gods a few times more to get more material. with that i was able to fuse the good ol Oathblade with another sword to make a Devil's Devastation. which is a really good replacement for some of the other projectile swords i was using. and good for farming this boss.

i also tackled the post-Providence version of the Ravager. the same arena gave enough space to dodge most of his attacks so i got the materials required to make the Core of The Blood God.

i had to tackle the Pumpkin Moon another time because i ran out of Nightmare Fuel. but with the few remaining material i was able to craft the 3rd tier of armor of this lategame which is God Slayer. now i have to further farm all those 3 (Devourer, Pumpking and Ice Queen) for more mats because i'll probably need much more of that to summon the Blumbirb.

EDIT:

well the Bumblebirb isnt actually that hard. you can safely tank it if you know what you're doing and have the correct equipment. i have to farm it a few times because the feathers are needed for the last health increasing consumable. which i obviously gonna need later on.

i got several drops from the birb, the Gilded Proboscis is usefull even when i dont really use spears in this run. mostly because of the life stealing and inmunity frame bypassing. good for farming that boss.

im gonna try getting all the stats maxed before tackling Jungle Dragon Yharon. seems my Devil's Devastation is good against him but i want to be sure to be on max stuff before fighting that guy.

EDIT2:

the amount of mats needed just for a final extra 50 health pull is quite annoying. had to repeat the lunar events. had to summone the frost moon again. had to farm for Phantom Spirits in the Dungeon and lastly had look for life fruit in the Jungle.

also had to fight the Devourer of Gods and the Bumblebirb.

but yeah finally have enough to make the Dragonfruit consumable. on the other hand, i got plenty of moneyfrom the whole endeavor, and i even finally got the Drakomire mount from Spirit mod. i was needing that one for the +40 defense.

EDIT3:

Yharon is a much tamer boss in terms of how to deal with him compared to the Devourer of Gods. however, i've only been able to bring him to phase 4 (when he stars to do the invisible charging attack a la Duke Fishron).

well technically he has quite the same AI as the aforementioned vanilla boss. save for a few gimmicks of his own. but dodging the damage at that stage is too complicated. specially when the only way for movement is up, he chases you up to the space layer from what i've seen.

and with such wing power from the Elysian Treads it becomes a chore trying to find the proper altitude at which to dodge before gravity makes it harder to fall down.

anyways, the boss is doable, but that last bit its much more complicated to do. with the reworked runes from Spirit its possible to sustain during the fight to a degree. the Counter Scarf can save from mistakes every 11 seconds or so, problem is that at that stage it becomes hard to land a dash in the oposite direction.

the Cape of the Survivor or the Siren's Heart should help me to tank a hit but the deal is healing quickly because dodging becomes less reliable.

in terms of weapons, the only ones with enough damage seem to be Mjollnir and the Devil's Devastation. tried some other but all of them seemed to not do damage. the wiki says that this guy has like 450 defense but i dont really understand how that works when i was seeing hits on the 600-1000 mark (crit, but still).

im done for today. at least i can go to sleep knowing that the boss isnt completely unfair for the stage you fight it.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:09:22 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12995 on: December 31, 2017, 08:14:14 pm »

took the whole day but i finally reached upt to stage 5. still, this boss is too tough. i dont think im gonna be able to beat it. i can barely cling on to stage 4 and just when i reached that stage i was practically next to dying, just missing a few seconds to get a hit on food but nope. bugged traps dealing damage even when you're barely touching them.

guess Melee isnt meant to get that far in Calamity.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: January 01, 2018, 12:19:33 am »

in other Terraria mod related things. Overhaul 2.0 is finally out. it includes a lot of stuff like a new biome and seasons. gonna have to test that tomorrow i think. should be cool for a new run taking in account Calamity is getting tiresome.

it even has a trailer and all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzSHEZlFOA

the premise of the mod is good, allthought im not a fan of the whole ARPG/FPS movements.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:24:32 am by xaritscin »

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: January 01, 2018, 01:48:23 am »

in other Terraria mod related things. Overhaul 2.0 is finally out. it includes a lot of stuff like a new biome and seasons. gonna have to test that tomorrow i think. should be cool for a new run taking in account Calamity is getting tiresome.

it even has a trailer and all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzSHEZlFOA

the premise of the mod is good, allthought im not a fan of the whole ARPG/FPS movements.
But... the premise of the mod is to make the game more satisfying by altering existing mechanics and adding new ones that increase reliance on player skill instead of just gear. And you're saying you don't like those things... but you still approve of the mod's premise. I don't entirely understand.

That said, I myself couldn't be more excited for this update. Mirsario has clearly been paying attention to the little details, as a number of great quality-of-life changes have been made to make the mod more enjoyable: player invincibility upon taking damage is back, the "on fire!" debuff is way less annoying, bosses no longer transfer the "on fire!" debuff to players, glowsticks and arrows can be picked up by right clicking... the list goes on and on.

My only hope is that compatibility with Thorium (and possibly other big content mods) has increased since the last release; I know there were a number of Thorium weapons that didn't have Terraria Overhaul's changes applied back in 1.1.2.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: January 01, 2018, 10:03:17 am »

im not used to that kind of action. it takes a bit of time to get used to it, and it makes mining/building specially annoying since everything is raycasted. but i enjoy the attempt at adding realism which is why i download it.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12999 on: January 01, 2018, 01:39:53 pm »

well it seems the creator made a lot of improvements regarding weapon and tool use. the problem with this release right now are some weird spawn locations, NPCs missing, and huge amounts of materials spawned at structures (or at least Antiaris structures in this case, not game breaking, but really weird).

outside of that im digging some of the few stuff i saw, traversing the tundra will be complicated with the new debuff but it makes the game less speedrunny.

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13000 on: January 01, 2018, 07:19:10 pm »

im not used to that kind of action. it takes a bit of time to get used to it, and it makes mining/building specially annoying since everything is raycasted. but i enjoy the attempt at adding realism which is why i download it.
I will definitely agree that the pickaxe melee swing is really annoying when you're trying to dig. Kind of makes me wish that pickaxes just swung as they do in vanilla; I mean, I doubt anyone would bother to use one as a weapon in any situation where you have a proper, dedicated melee weapon available.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13001 on: January 01, 2018, 08:29:35 pm »

that issue would be easily solved if Terraria had a distinction between what is a tool and what is a weapon. there's all these axes and hammers that honestly dont see much use because for combat situations they suck. if there was a distinction between a wood cutting axe and a battleaxe then it would make sense to make each one behave differently just for ease of manipulation.

its a waste of material in most cases, Pickaxe are obligued to be built because you need a better material to be able to mine the new ores as you progress but axes/hammers are unnecessary most of the time because you dont realy need to cut that much amount of trees compared to the copious amounts of ore you need.

if there was some kind of resource consumption system like in Minecraft then it would make sense that you need to be able to hoard wood to keep your furnaces churning out or make more torches or whatever. but that's not the case, in the best scenarion you do fine with a Molten Hamaxe.

and that kinda takes out the point of these weapons. i tried checking if i could use a Saw and turns out the damage is mostly subpar to everything else. its really sad.

either tools should be proper weaponry (shovel knight? i've never played it but it would be fun to see that) or they should be just harvest tools with no damage potential and thus should behave like they do in vanilla.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 08:32:35 pm by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13002 on: January 06, 2018, 11:33:21 am »

no updates from Antiaris for now so i tried to do a run with the current situation. Overhaul so far feels better allthought hammering walls is still complicated (cant hammer stuff from the other side of a door for example), outside of that everything behaves better than the first version.

first night was hard actually. not because of the weapon mechanics but because the mod adds forest wolves. each one with 180 hp and dealing up to 50 damage, are you serious? i've barely built my house.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:39:32 am by xaritscin »

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13003 on: January 20, 2018, 12:27:10 am »

still no Antiaris update but there have been some cool spoilers. seems there will be some hardmode stuff along with a new structure(s?). im still hoping for a correct compatibility with Overhaul so i dont have to disable it every time i need to gen a world.

right now i havent been able to develop a good run because all the mods keep updating constantly. Thorium received an update which balances some Healer stuff whereas Calamity gets updated quite frequently (but in the wrong way, yisuscraist those bosses need to be nerfed not buffed but oh well).

Spirit is the slowest to update but they released a patch that fixed one of the most critical problems since december, which was knockback being removed from non projectile melee weapons.

as for Overhaul, i havent been able to discover much. the new grappling hooks are pretty cool, its a midway between Starbound and the Vanilla hooks. i mean, they behave like the static hook sold by the Steampunker so you can manage the length of the chain to go up or down. but you can also swing yourself on it like when using a rope in Starbound.

as of latest patch the world starts in winter, havent seen the transition between seasons yet because i've had to gen new worlds due to the other mods adding more stuff. but i've seen that there's some interesting environmental buffs along with the biome behaving like a true Tundra. which means Frozen mobs spawning at the respective time of the day (Frozen Slimes, Zombie Eskimos, Penguins).

Blizzards also occur while in the biome. but this makes me a bit worried. because if the mod has that power, it means i may be facing some nasty stuff later on in hardmode unless i've builld quite the fortification.

im gonna see if i can take some photos to show.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13004 on: January 20, 2018, 03:14:49 pm »

seems Overhaul also changes the day/night cycles according with the season. so it gets dark early at winter. not sure, need a clock to confirm)

right now i havent been able to finish the repairs on the Guide's House but it mostly has everything i need. finding a Flute in the starting chest should be more than enough to defend from certain mobs but if there's something heavier, i've found a Water Chest with a Trident a few tiles to the west.

i would prefer to stay inside tho. the wolves and the boars are big threat, and there's always the possibility of a Robber coming and opening the door. oh and also the Wrath Zombies/Eyes with their erratic movements.

anyways, this start is pretty good so far. just need to finish the roof and the attic then bridge the desert. maybe find a tunnel to the underground seeing that the corruption wont let me move to the east for now.

EDIT:

done (for now). there tunnel below the house had some small connections but it doesnt reach the underground. was able to find another chest with a few stuff inside to complete some stuff that was missing to craft. as for the second night, well, most of the mobs die to the Flute. only the wolves and the boars take more time to kill because of the slightly higher defense and the big hp compared to the other night mobs.

was also able to take down a Forest Guardian but i'd probably get better stuff later by the time i have farmed enough of those nature crystals.

since there wasnt a tunnel to the underground, i think im gonna wait until the morning to go and bridge the desert to check for tunnels on the west side of the map.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 06:00:21 pm by xaritscin »
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 887